1st Trimester

Morning Sickness GONE! Overnight!

According to my LMP, I'm 11w5d. I have been nauseous for about the last 5-6 weeks, almost non stop. Until today... is it odd for the M/S to dissappear so abruptly?  I had an appointment this morning and heard the heartbeat on the doppler, it was 168. I'm just curious if it's normal for it to end all of a sudden?  Last time my symptoms dissapeared quickly, we lost the baby. That one was only at 8 weeks though. What have your experiences been like?

Re: Morning Sickness GONE! Overnight!

• Hi, 

I had morning sickness for around 4 weeks before I even knew I was pregnant and that stopped suddenly until a week ago: I am now 38 weeks pregnant and find my self throwing up regularly. I wouldn't worry at all. If you are worrying then speak to your midwife :) but I'm sure your fine :) 
  • Symptoms come and go throughout the length of your pregnancy. 
  • Loading the player...
  • ShanRum3 said:
    According to my LMP, I'm 11w5d. I have been nauseous for about the last 5-6 weeks, almost non stop. Until today... is it odd for the M/S to dissappear so abruptly?  I had an appointment this morning and heard the heartbeat on the doppler, it was 168. I'm just curious if it's normal for it to end all of a sudden?  Last time my symptoms dissapeared quickly, we lost the baby. That one was only at 8 weeks though. What have your experiences been like?
    at 11w5d, you're pretty much out of the high risk zone. things can still happen, but at this point, it's a lot less common. my MS also disappeared rather quickly, & I'm currently at 33 weeks with a picture perfect pregnancy so far :) that being said, if you are concerned (especially with your previous experience) i would contact your doctor/OB/midwife about it. 
  • My morning sickness stopped over night on week 11 as well. It was heaven! 
  • Since I hit 10w my MS has been MIA and I'm super happy to be able to go grocery shopping without feeling like puking. If you saw the heatbeat then I'd say you're just one of the lucky ones that gets to say goodbye to MS early on. 
    Expecting baby #1 August 2016 
    Already have three furbabies- Blake, Sydney, and Chester