Thursday 1/28 Check In

JessicaC0203JessicaC0203 member
edited January 2016 in September 2016 Moms
How far along are you? EDD?

How are you feeling?

Doing anything baby related today?

Raves/Rants/Randoms:

Questions?

GTKY: What are 3 things that you cannot live without?
BFP #1  6/26/15, D&C 8/14/15
BFP #2  12/22/15, EDD 9/1/16  :)

Re: Thursday 1/28 Check In

• Options

How far along are you? EDD? 9 weeks today!! 9/1/16

How are you feeling? The #exhaustion is real. I am usually full of energy and never drink caffeine because it makes me to jittery. Lately, I can barely move during the day. I would rather be in bed all the time. Other than that, I have gotten use to the other typical pregnancy symptoms.

Doing anything baby related today? Nope.

Raves/Rants/Randoms: Had our 2nd ultrasound this week and baby grew a lot. I went from CRL being one day behind LMP 2 weeks ago to being 2 days ahead this week. Makes me happy that things are going well! It is also more real. I also started wearing my belly band with my dress pants from work. I haven't gained weight but they definitely are too uncomfortable without it. Love the belly band so far. I am also telling my parents the news this weekend and so excited!

Questions? Not that I can think of.

1. Fruit --- I love fruit (all fruits) so much and that makes up my primary diet. I would be so sad without them.

2. Mascara --- this is the only essential makeup item that I have to have. I have long eyelashes but without my mascara I look dead.

3. My car --- I am not into cars but where I live it is essential as there is not a good public transportation option. Without it, I would not be able to work or go many places that are not in walking distance. Very grateful.

BFP #1  6/26/15, D&C 8/14/15
    BFP #2  12/22/15, EDD 9/1/16  :)
  • Options
    reesaXdenreesaXden member
    edited January 2016
    -8w3d September 5th.

How are you feeling?
    -I am seriously so sick. I can barely function, I can't keep food down, and I'm exhausted. I've been like this for 3 weeks and hoping it passes soon. Being PGAL, I am thankful for symptoms but they could let up a little bit.

R/R/R?
    -my 4yr old stayed all night with my SIL and my 3yr nephew. He will be with them all day. I am taking it easy and plan on going to bed around 6:30. Dh and DS are going to a friends for pizza tonight. I declined, my bed sounds so much better.

GTKY-
    Materialistically?
    -chocolate milk... I seriously live on this, even not pregnant.
    -my bible
    -my planner or EO's .... I needed it to say "4"!! I couldn't choose.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? EDD? 7w2d

How are you feeling? Pretty good so far

Doing anything baby related today? no

Raves/Rants/Randoms:  Today is the day I was suppose to get my tubes tied

Questions?

GTKY: What are 3 things that you cannot live without?  Other than my kids I would say my sunglasses, my car, and I can't think of a 3rd
    Pregnancy Ticker

DS1 12-31-1999, DS2 5-7-2008, DS3 8-3-2010
  • Options
    How far along are you? EDD? 8w2d

How are you feeling? Mentally = nervous; Physically = some slight nausea

Doing anything baby related today? Yes, headed to an appt in just a bit. After the slight bit of pinkish discharge, I had mild cramps the rest of the night. I'm so scared. I know it can be normal, but with my history it doesn't seem good. I literally just saw my baby on an ultrasound last Thursday. I'm praying this is a fluke.

Raves/Rants/Randoms: I just had cinnamon raisin toast for breakfast and it was amazing.

Questions? Nope

GTKY: What are 3 things that you cannot live without? Well in addition to my girls...Sunglasses (copying from @618mom22boys...but I do have light eyes and migraines, so I pretty much need these), my phone....it literally has everything in there, some sort of sweets - chocolate, gummies, etc. 

bfp: 09.22.10   m/c 11.05.10 @ 10w5d
    bfp: 10.02.12  m/c 11.05.12 @ 9w3d
    bfp: 05.15.15  m/c 06.25.15 @ 9w6d
    bfp: 09.22.15  m/c 10.20.15 @ 8w1d

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    KristinUM12KristinUM12 member
    edited January 2016
    How far along are you? EDD? 5w4d..edd 9/25

How are you feeling? Ok. Just started having the first waves of nausea yesterday and today, and some mild cramping that has been there since before I got my BFP and hasn't gone away yet. :(...but I'm feeling like that's not anything to complain about at this point!

Doing anything baby related today? Um, yes. I can't stop researching pregnancy/baby stuff at work! Also, DH was researching baby strollers and car seats last night...super cute :)

Raves/Rants/Randoms: I can't concentrate on anything at all! all I can think about is baby and pregnancy. I feel a bit guilty at work because I constantly have to refocus myself to ACTUALLY do some work!!!

Questions? 

GTKY: What are 3 things that you cannot live without? 1) Tea, 2) my phone...I can't really think of a third.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? EDD? About 6 1/2 weeks. Dating ultrasound is less than 2 weeks away.

How are you feeling? It really feels like with this pregnancy, my symptoms have started earlier and are more persistent than they were when I was pregnant with DS. Combine that with the fact that I was so bloated yesterday, I started wondering how many babies are growing in there....

Doing anything baby related today? Not really

Raves/Rants/Randoms: been really super busy at work, but it seems to finally be getting better.

Questions? None that are baby or pregnancy related, but since a lot of you already have kids, mind if I ask questions about my 1 year old? DS is almost 15 mos and I am struggling big time at trimming his fingernails and toe nails. Any suggestions?

GTKY: What are 3 things that you cannot live without? 1. Indoor plumbing 2. Electricity 3. Grocery stores. I have done enough hiking and camping to appreciate many of our modern conveniences.

• Options
    How far along are you? 8 weeks 6 days  EDD? 9-2

How are you feeling? Morning and early afternoons a bit sick and tired but at night I feel fine and then I get scared I don't feel pregnant.

Doing anything baby related today? Making amazon wish lists and bumping

Raves/Rants/Randoms: ready for the 2nd tri!

Questions? Should we start a sonogram thread? I have seen it on some other BMBs 

GTKY: What are 3 things that you cannot live without? good food, books and my dogs 
    Me: 32 DH: 31
    TTC #2 since January 2018
    Baby #1 DD  Born 8/25/2016
    BFP: 8/11/18 Due: 4/26/18

• Options
    @kosmo86 ... I just started one. :)
  • Options
    How far along are you? EDD?  8w3d, EDD 9/5

How are you feeling? Pretty good.  Still have mild nausea that comes and goes.  But it's not too bad.

Doing anything baby related today?  Nope.

Raves/Rants/Randoms: This week is moving sooooo slowly.  I just need to make it through the rest of today and then my u/s is in the morning.  And then we leave for Vegas super early on Saturday (more like middle of the night on Friday).  Can't wait!

GTKY: What are 3 things that you cannot live without?  DH, DS, and DD. ;)  lol but for a more fun answer I think they would be food related.  Graeter's ice cream, potatoes and cheese.  I've been diabetic for all of my pregnancies (and I expect to be again when they test me in a month) and I hate having to give up my ice cream and all the carbs that are bad for me.  My mom brings me a pint of Graeter's ice cream to have in the hospital after I deliver.  It's become tradition lol.  
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? EDD? 6 weeks 2 days, EDD 9/20

How are you feeling? Bloated and a little funny in my tummy, but not quite nauseous.  

Doing anything baby related today? Nope

Raves/Rants/Randoms: I already have to get up every night to pee.  Super annoying.  (Also, I always used to eye roll when people would say that.  The baby is so freakin tiny right now!) Definitely did not happen this early with my first.  Subsequent pregnancies and experiencing things faster is no joke!

Questions? No

GTKY: What are 3 things that you cannot live without? My family, chocolate, and books
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @marajay6 does he squirm and cry when you try to cut them?  My kids did that and I tried make a game out of it.  I would try to cut  each nail in three "snips".  I would have them count with me, "one snip, two snips, three!" and say "good job!" and make a big deal after each nail so it seemed like they did something amazing each time.  Now they don't mind having their nails cut at all.  
    Married 9/19/09
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am 7 weeks

How are you feeling?
    I feel mostly ok. Just some bloating, sore boobs and lots of hunger.

Today I will have my 2nd ultrasound, hoping to see my baby (my first u/s at 5 weeks only showed the sack and yolk)

Raves/Rants/Randoms:
    I am in line to renew my id right now... Taking forever and I'm so hungry!

Questions?
    I'm a first time pregnant and over 35, I'm full of questions and nerves! For example: how bad does it hurt to breastfeed?

Chocolate, opera, dogs
    Married 06.21.14 / TTC since 11.15 /
    BFP 01.03.2016 / MMC 6w5d D&C 02.2016 // BFP 05.06.16 / natural MC 05.12.16
    Benched 06.2016-08.2016 / TTC again 09.2016! On a diet. Cranky.
    BFP 10.02.2016 / NT scan at 12w looked normal / Anatomy scan at 20w everything ok
    Team blue! / EDD June 11th 2017
    DAVID ROGER was born on May 23rd at 37 weeks.

Architect, Peruvian living in Chile. I love art, opera and good chocolate.
    Started PhD studies in Architecture on 2017.
    Fur mom of a rescued miniature poodle called Luke Skywalker.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    How far along are you? EDD? 9/22

How are you feeling? Good, but so sleepy.  DS wet the bed the other night and I forgot to throw his sheets in the wash so he slept with us.  Note to self, buy spare sheets.

Raves/Rants/Randoms: I went to the grocery store yesterday and only bought meat and eggs, $100 worth.  Give me all the protein. 

Questions? Anyone's acne actually getting better with pregnancy?

GTKY: What are 3 things that you cannot live without?  DH, DD, and DS, but other than them I would say music, my camera, and protein (any form, can you tell what I am craving?).
    DD 5/23/11 - DS 11/20/12 - BFP 1/10/16; EDD 9/22/16
    BabyFetus Ticker

valentines day sexy justin bieber heart 2011
  • Options
    @yolandamunoz I didn't feel like it hurt to breastfeed.  In the beginning your nips can become dry and cracked from cluster feeding but I used lanolin before and after each feeding and I didn't have a problem with that!
    Married 9/19/09
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @marajay6 DD never had problems with me trimming her nails, but I did, it freaked me out. Most of the time I use an emery board and she seems to find it fun because she can help out.

How far along are you? EDD? 7w3d 9/12

How are you feeling? I've been taking diclegis at night so I'm not exactly nauseous, but I can always feel it lurking. Tired, like I'm losing my memory. Impatient to get past first tri so I can stop sucking in this blump.

Doing anything baby related today? 2nd Dr's appt today, I get my first ultrasound!

Raves/Rants/Randoms: I am over this week. If it wasn't for the appt today it would be a total bust. Next week I have a bunch of fun stuff to do and the week after that is vacation.

Questions?

A book to read, my phone. Having a hard time thinking of another one besides DH and DD. Carbs maybe?

Pregnancy Ticker

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

July: Patriotic Fails

england independence day 4th of july july 4th
  • Options
    How far along are you? EDD? 5 weeks 3 days

How are you feeling? Other than being constantly exhausted, pretty good so far.

Raves/Rants/Randoms: My two year old kept trying to jump on my stomach so we told him he had to be gentle because there's a baby in Mama's tummy. Now he keeps coming up to me and lifting up my shirt "to see where the baby is". Kid cracks me up!

Questions? Nope.

Other than DS, I would say books, pasta, and chapstick.
  • Options
    @JasonKristen ... My skin is so clear right now!!!! I'm not sure why but I'll take it!!
  • Options
    @marajay6 at that age I would just have to hold them and do it as fast as I could.  No reasoning, games, etc would work for me.  It passed in time, but don't ask me how long! 

@yolandamunoz breastfeeding is painful for the first few weeks.  You have to make sure they have a good latch.  Really get your whole nipple in their mouth.  It was most painful for me when they would first latch, but as they nursed it wouldn't hurt as much.  Also, you will get contractions the first week or two while nursing.  I hear it is worse with each child and I can confirm it did with my second.  I don't really remember getting them with DD past our hospital stay.  It will make your toes curl, but worth it once you get over the hump.  
    DD 5/23/11 - DS 11/20/12 - BFP 1/10/16; EDD 9/22/16
    BabyFetus Ticker

valentines day sexy justin bieber heart 2011
  • Options
    thanks @Sarafuss and @Steephers123 I think I might try the emery board on his fingers. He just squirms so much. With his toe nails, I think he just has really ticklish feet and squirms and laughs every time I touch them. I should also try to clip his nails while he has a bottle - he tends to be a bit less squirmy then.

• Options
    @yolandamunoz in the beginning it hurts most people cause of the cracked nipples like PP mentioned. Once you get past that, it doesn't hurt unless you get mastitis or when your baby gets teeth and decides to mess with you.

How far along are you? EDD? 8w 1d; 9/7

How are you feeling? Blah, blah, blah

Raves/Rants/Randoms: I had to run out of DD's room last night when putting her to bed to throw up. I had to call for DH twice to come and grab her. She cried so right after I emptied the contents of my stomach, I went back. DH just continued sitting in the chair and decided to be funny playing with our dog. I had to ask him multiple times to get up so I could sit back down. He didn't bother to ask if I was ok. Guess he's getting used to it.

Questions? Nope

GTKY: What are 3 things that you cannot live without? 1. Family 2. Books 3.roof over my head.

• Options
    TheTamedShrewTheTamedShrew member
    edited January 2016
    How far along are you? EDD? 9w1d

How are you feeling? This is the first day that I've felt like leaving the house before noon. I guess my hormone levels are already balancing out. I still get waves of nausea here and there, but it isn't leaving me chained to the couch/bed

Doing anything baby related today? Just trying to stay away from the internet and stop reading about how the Zika virus could attack the south in the spring.

Raves/Rants/Randoms: I am going to Old Navy to check out maternity jeans and then having lunch with DH. Happy Thursday!

Questions? My main question of the day has already been put in a separate post.

GTKY: What are 3 things that you cannot live without? Aside from my family I would have to say false eyelashes (random I know), regular cardio, and theater. If I wasn't pregnant I would have to replace eyelashes with caffeine. I have a compulsion called trichotillomania that I have had since I was 8 years old. It causes me to pluck at my eyebrows and eyelashes, and thus they have thinned out some over time. I get self conscious because mascara doesn't thicken the lashes enough for me, so I have a whole stash of lashes of varying lengths.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary       

• Options
    How far along are you? EDD? 5 weeks today- 9/29

How are you feeling? Pretty good, tired!

Doing anything baby related today? Browsing the bump.

Raves/Rants/Randoms: I'm a little worried. With my first pregnancy I was nauseous around this time and it gave me a sense of reassurance. I know every pregnancy is different and I should enjoy the lack of nausea for now but I can't help but worry.

Questions? None for now.

Aside from my family
    1. Chocolate
    2. Makeup
    3. Music

DH: 35 | Me: 29
    BFP #1- 07.25.12, EDD: 03.24.13, DD born 03.26.13
    Surprised BFP #2- 02.25.15, EDD: 10/29/15 |*m/c 7w4d, D&C 04.02.2015 
    BFP #3- 01.21.16, EDD: 09.29.26 |*m/c-blighted ovum 2.19.16 8w1d, D&C 03.04.16 
    BFP #4- 05.24.16, EDD: 02.04.17 |*natural m/c-  07.08.16, 9w1d
    BFP #5- 09/25/16, EDD: 06.07.17 GROW
    , BABY, GROW! 

• Options
    @yolandamunoz only BFed one until about 14m but it never hurt for me. In the beginning it was a little uncomfortable but once I got used to it, it was fine. Highly recommend gel soothies and the phone number for a lactation consultant :)
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? EDD? 5w3d 9/26

How are you feeling? My usual now: sore BBs, slight background nausea, and if I haven't drank water in the last 30m my cramps come back.

Doing anything baby related today? No

Raves/Rants/Randoms:  So today marks six months since I stopped my very bad habit of 10 years and I'm very proud of myself, before the longest I made it was 3 months like five years ago.  I calculated that I have saved/not spent on the habit almost one thousand dollars!

Questions?

Air, food, and water. Hehehe.  In material things: my phone, dry shampoo, and blue tooth in my car.  I was going to say wine but I guess I can 
    ;) 
  • Options
    - 7w2d EDD 9/13

How are you feeling?
    - like hot garbage. EVERYTHING I eat, healthy or not, makes me sick and keeping things down is a challenge. Also, the acne coming in makes me want to cry, my boobs hurt and I keep having gas pains. Plus I don't want to leave my house, not even to exercise anymore. I want to give up for a couple weeks but doing nothing makes me feel even worse. I'm so tired...

- no, yesterday I filled out my medical history for "pregnancy orientation" thanks military, and got my labs for my first physical next week. Today I just want to keep food down.

Raves/Rants/Randoms:
    - my symptoms are worse than they were with either of my last pregnancies. I want to cry. More than I already am. I've been so sick I haven't even been on TB in days.

Questions?
    - anyone else's SO seem unsympathetic, or indifferent about your symptoms? I know he doesn't mean to but DH is killing me with the expectation that I continue on like normal when I feel so disgusting.

- 1. DH; 2. Good books and TV shows; 3. ginger ale and nerds rope (my favorite snack)
    TTC #1 - Started 7/2015
    MC #1 - 1/10/2014
    MC #2 - 10/15/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    mamadominomamadomino member
    edited January 2016
    @yolandamunoz Breastfeeding was never painful for me, until my son was about a year old and thought biting was hilarious. If you are having a lot of pain, there is likely something wrong. My hospital had lactation consultants and there are also breastfeeding groups that you can attend to get help. La Leche League and Kellymom.com are both good resources.

How far along are you? EDD? 4w6d (longest effing week of my life), EDD 9.30

How are you feeling? Decent. A coworker broke his nose last night playing basketball with some of our clients... so I feel like compared to that I'm doing just fine.

Doing anything baby related today? Bumping. Trying to convince my husband we need an early ultrasound.

Raves/Rants/Randoms: I don't even know. I feel like I'm in pregnancy purgatory. I'm too nervous to get excited.

Questions? Don't really have any.

GTKY: What are 3 things that you cannot live without? My son, my husband, my phone.
    ***********************************************************************************************
    #1 born 8/21/14, #2 & 3 (identical) due 9/27/16

• Options
    malonesownmalonesown member
    edited January 2016
    How far along are you? EDD? About 5 weeks, from what I can tell EDD is around September 29th.

How are you feeling? Very fatigued, but other than that, no complaints!

Doing anything baby related today? Working today, so nothing baby related (other than this post).

Raves/Rants/Randoms: Just so ecstatic to be pregnant following our history of infertility!!

Questions?

GTKY: What are 3 things that you cannot live without? (1) My husband - he is absolutely my best friend, my confidant, and my rock. I don't know what I would do without him. (2) My pets - we have 3 silly animals, 2 cats and a dog. Our dog is a spitz/heeler mix and MY baby, she'll turn 6 on Valentine's Day. Our 20 pound male cat is turning 4 this year and our female feline is turning 2 (DH's baby). (3) COFFEE - I have had to really cut back on my coffee intake since my BFP (was drinking 4-5 cups/day), but that one cup a day I'm allowed is glorious.
  • Options
    Thank You @Sarafuss @backoffunicorn @JasonKristen @mamadomino @PSUBecky23 for your input I will take note and follow your advice when baby is here. In the end it seems to be worth it, but man it's scary for me! Teeth and boobs? Nooooo!!!!!
    Married 06.21.14 / TTC since 11.15 /
    BFP 01.03.2016 / MMC 6w5d D&C 02.2016 // BFP 05.06.16 / natural MC 05.12.16
    Benched 06.2016-08.2016 / TTC again 09.2016! On a diet. Cranky.
    BFP 10.02.2016 / NT scan at 12w looked normal / Anatomy scan at 20w everything ok
    Team blue! / EDD June 11th 2017
    DAVID ROGER was born on May 23rd at 37 weeks.

Architect, Peruvian living in Chile. I love art, opera and good chocolate.
    Started PhD studies in Architecture on 2017.
    Fur mom of a rescued miniature poodle called Luke Skywalker.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    8 weeks and 5 days, September 3, 2016 :)

How are you feeling? 

Extremely tired, and nausea in the evenings. 

Just staring at my little peanut in it's first ultrasound picture :) 

Raves/Rants/Randoms: 

So I had my first appointment yesterday, got an ultrasound and heard the heart beat. Probably the most amazing thing ever. The heart beat was 178 bpm, so really high! I found out I am a day farther along than I thought.

Questions?
    How did everyone else's first appointments go?!

GTKY: What are 3 things that you cannot live without? Makeup, my husband, FOOD
  • Options
    How far along are you? EDD? A little over o weeks I think

How are you feeling? Great surprisingly

Doing anything baby related today? YES I'm going to the doctor for my first appointment and hoping to see the baby and confirm/get my due date!!

Raves/Rants/Randoms:

Questions? I asked yesterday but don't know if i got a response...constipation...anyone else got it? How are you dealing with it? I want to go but seriously struggle (going to talk to the doc about it today)

1. My family
    2. My dogs
    3. Cell phone? I seem to be on it a lot, though I wish I wasn't

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @JessicaC0203 - How exciting that baby grew so much!

@FireInWonderland - my only frustrating symptom has really been the fatigue, which is extreme for me. DH was constantly looking at me like I'm a big baby or that I'm just being lazy and trying to get out of house chores. I started talking to him more about how I'm feeling throughout the day (we already email each other 1-2 times per day to just say hi so I normally give a symptom update, too) and once he realized that I was falling asleep at like 7:30 every night, he started realizing that this isn't a "normal" tired and started being more sympathetic and helpful. I had to plea with him a couple times, but he got there.

How far along are you? EDD? 6w4d 9/18

How are you feeling? Very fatigued, nausea, but mostly in the evening. I'll also have raving hunger followed by food aversions. Crazy

Doing anything baby related today? Bumping, reading stuff on the web. I'll probably end up staring at my ultrasound pic when I get home because, let's face it, it's just so cool!

Raves/Rants/Randoms: My boss was being stealthy and may have caught me reading info on What to Expect... whoops.

Questions?

GTKY: My car, my cochlear implant, my job - not because I love it, but because I like a steady flow of income :smiley:
  • Options
    How far along are you? EDD? 6w6d - 9/16/16

How are you feeling? Feeling pretty good today. Morning sickness hit me last week and I feel like I'm finally figuring out how to manage it. If I don't eat every two hours, exactly, I'm screwed. 

Raves/Rants/Randoms:  I'm a little paranoid that people at work can tell I'm pregnant. I work in a school so once one person suspects it'll make the rounds. I feel like EVERYONE is glancing at my stomach before saying hello in the hallway. The blump isn't helping hahaha.

Questions? What are your thoughts on visiting the chiropractor? I go for the occasional adjustment but I'm worried about it now that I'm pregnant.

GTKY: What are 3 things that you cannot live without? The only thing that comes to mind is my Kindle. I'm addicted!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @erinmarie86 I've been devouring Raisin Bran (I actually was craving it) and that seemed to cure the constipation woes for me.
  • Options
    @LizC216 Fx that everything looks okay at your appt.  Keep us posted!
    @TheTamedShew Have fun looking at maternity jeans!  I can’t wait to start clothes shopping.  I have to admit that I’ve already bought 2 belly bands and considered (for a second) wearing them today.  I’ve got an uncomfortable blump…
    @jhems776 Congratulations on the 6th month anniversary!  That’s a lot of money that can be spent on more fun things or saved
    @FireInWonderland sorry you’re feeling so crummy!  

How far along are you? EDD?  5W 1D.  9/28/16

How are you feeling? Pretty good except I’m tired.  Exhausted by the end of the day.  But that’s probably more from not sleeping well due to stress instead of pregnancy symptoms.  *TMI Warning* I’ve been kinda constipated so I’m hoping that goes away soon.

Doing anything baby related today?  Not that I know of…

Raves/Rants/Randoms: Feel much better today since it looks like my HCG #s are doubling every 48 hours. The nurse called last night with my numbers but would only say that the doctor will call with next steps today.  I’m hoping they’ll bring me in for an ultrasound sometime next week - earlier than they usually do - because of the dip.

1/20 – HCG at 34 (to confirm pregnancy).  Period Due.
    1/21 – HCG at 16
    1/23 – HCG at 160
    1/27 – HCG at 901

Questions?

GTKY: What are 3 things that you cannot live without?  My cell phone, good food/favorite restaurants, and (most of the time) chocolate.  One of my “symptoms” with this baby is that I’m not craving chocolate like I usually do.  Most mornings I would have a Hershey’s kiss or two after breakfast.  Haven’t been doing that lately…I just don’t need it.  

Me - 33  DH - 36
    DD 10/4/02
    DS due 9/28/16

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Sarafuss said:
    GTKY: What are 3 things that you cannot live without?  DH, DS, and DD. ;)  lol but for a more fun answer I think they would be food related.  Graeter's ice cream, potatoes and cheese.  I've been diabetic for all of my pregnancies (and I expect to be again when they test me in a month) and I hate having to give up my ice cream and all the carbs that are bad for me.  My mom brings me a pint of Graeter's ice cream to have in the hospital after I deliver.  It's become tradition lol.  
    Oh my god! My grocery store starting carrying this last year. The black raspberry chocolate chip is SOOO good!
    bfp: 09.22.10   m/c 11.05.10 @ 10w5d
    bfp: 10.02.12  m/c 11.05.12 @ 9w3d
    bfp: 05.15.15  m/c 06.25.15 @ 9w6d
    bfp: 09.22.15  m/c 10.20.15 @ 8w1d

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    5+1, 9/28

How are you feeling?
    I didn't sleep well last night so I am extremely tired today. I'm having some cramping which is making me super nervous. I'm hungry all the time...

Nope

Raves/Rants/Randoms: Definatly been more moody and I feel bad for DH. I was mad with him last night because he was supposed to stay up late to get back on schedule (he works graveyard) and he went to bed anyway. I was so looking forward to having the bed to myself and when that didn't happen I got unrationally upset with him

Questions?

1. Family
    2. My dogs
    3. My phone
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options
    EDD: 9/6

Feeling? Pretty good! Waves of nausea pass quickly, not completely fatigued but I did have today off.

Baby related: had my 1st appointment and they got me in for a dating ultrasound today!!! They squeezed me in, I love my hospital. Baby is measuring exactly right for a 9/6 due date as I had calculated, heartbeat 172bpm and was waving arm buds around. Already called my sister and will call my parents tonight!!!! I am over the moon!

Randoms: need to start eating healthier. .. but not tonight. Having take out from our favorite local pizza chain that just opened up shop a town over... yesssss! Celebrating a good scan!

Questions: Nada

3 things: other than husband and my son...
    1. Comfy clothes (i love changing when I get home.
    2. Cheese.
    3. The outdoors / being outside
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? EDD? 7w4d 9/11  

How are you feeling? Pretty good overall

Doing anything baby related today?  I bought 2 books at the used book store, a baby name book and The Baby Owner's Manual. I have to add them to the rest of the reading I'm doing.

Raves/Rants/Randoms: I went to a job fair today at my university. I got a few good hits. Now I'm de-briefing myself and following up with people. 

Questions? None today.

1) DH - love him to death and he's been so supportive lately.
    2) my phone. It has all of the important contact information on it so I would be lost without it.
    3) Books and the internet - any place where I can get information. I love to be prepared for anything and any new situation.
    Me: 31
    DH: 31
    TTC #1 10/2015
    BFP 1/2/2016 -- EDD - 9/11/2016
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    How far along are you? EDD? So based on my appointment today, my due date is 9/20.  So I guess that puts me at 6w2d.

How are you feeling? Pretty good.  The fatigue is still hitting hard.  

Doing anything baby related today? First ob appointment and u/s!  I got to see the little peanut!!  (although question below)

Raves/Rants/Randoms: I am getting on a 6am flight tomorrow.  Ugh, I'm already not looking forward to it!  

Questions? So I had my first appointment today.  After the u/s, they sent me back into the waiting room before calling me back to meet with the doctor.  After waiting in the exam room for 30 minutes, she came in and said "the ultra sound looks good.  now I want to talk to you about genetic testing" and she gave my husband and I the brochures for genetic testing and talked to us about the testing for downs.  And then she asked if I had any questions and that was it.  It was literally 5 minutes long.  And she didn't ask me anything like how I felt, if I was on prenatals, or anything.  "Looks good...here are tests to consider...done".  Is that normal?  It struck me as a little odd.  

1. Cheese
    2. a warm hoodie (I'm ALWAYS cold)
    3. Husband.  

@LizC216 - I've been totally craving raisin bread!  
    @Sarafuss - Have fun in Vegas!!
    @jhems776 - Congrats! 
    @FireInWonderland - Oh my husband definitely is. While I have felt good, when I'm super sleepy I feel like he acts as if it's like not getting a good night's sleep the night before so you suck it up.  
    @mamadomino - way to put it in perspective!

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17