September 2016 Moms

Thursday 1/28 Check In

2»

Re: Thursday 1/28 Check In

• ajn092 so happy to read your good news! I've been thinking about you. I hope things continue to go well!

@FireInWonderland I've also been thinking about you! I got so worried that I hadn't seen you in a few days but I'm so happy you're having so many symptoms. Glad to see you back :)

How far along are you? EDD? 7w6d 9/9

How are you feeling? Still pretty nauseous but very happy!

Doing anything baby related today? Had my first "real" appointment today and I'm so happy that everything was perfect. Baby was measuring four days ahead at 8w3d but I forgot to ask if we are changing my due date. I saw my little one wiggling on the ultrasound screen and it was amazing seeing baby's arms and legs! Hearbeat was great at 170 :)

Raves/Rants/Randoms: I told the nurse practitioner how nervous I've been about something going wrong and she offered to see me in two weeks (I'll be close to 10w) and I'm so happy! I'm still thinking about getting a doppler so I'll see what I come up with tonight.

Questions? Nope.

GTKY: What are 3 things that you cannot live without?

1) My DH, I know it's "things" but I really could not live without him, he's my world.
    2) Yummy food. I'm a major foodie and love trying new foods and combinations (it's a little hard to do that while pregnant though)
    3) Music; it relaxes me when nothing else does. I love singing!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • mthuromthuro member
    edited January 2016
    I'm 6 weeks and 4 days along. My Edd is September 17th.

I'm feeling pretty good besides being exhausted.  I haven't had any morning sickness but I'm so bloated.  Does anyone else have this issue this early? If so any advice on how to deal with it? My upper belly is so distended  :|

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 7 weeks today! :#EDD is 9/15

How are you feeling? Like a whale (see rant below)

Doing anything baby related today? Yes, I am excited to read up on all that is happening to my baby at 7 weeks. :)

Raves/Rants/Randoms: My company holiday party is tomorrow and it is cocktail attire. I have an hour glass figure and typically like to wear form fitting dresses (but that is classy and to my knees). I am curvy and not afraid to embrace it (plus I think body hugging looks better on me because I am petite too). Well anyways, I tried on some of my dresses that I usually wear to nice weddings and was afraid they would be too uncomfortable with the blump. Plus I was way more aware of my hips and ass then I wanted to be. So I bought a new dress last week that I liked and felt comfortable in. It is a lot more basic (navy and lace) than I usually wear but I figured I could jazz it up with fancy jewelry and I am getting my hair and make-up done. It is also loose and not form-fitting (a simple A-line that has a higher neckline). Anyways, I tried it on tonight with my new flats I bought and I feel so awful in it! I feel matronly and not sexy AT ALL. I even tried my other dresses back on because they looked good a week ago but I didn't feel comfortable. Well tonight, they DID NOT look good. *Waaahhh*. I know a lot of it is probably in my head and I am so so happy to be pregnant. My new growing body is just def going to take some getting used to. I wish I was eating better since I know all of the junk I have been consuming is adding to the weight gain and the negative body image too. #end rant

Questions? No....just wanted to rant. Sorry!

GTKY: What are three things you cannot live without? People and God aside...
    1.) Sunshine 2.) Mascara (I have very light eyelashes since I am a blonde) 3.) Fuzzy pajama bottoms :)
    Married: 3/21/15
    First time mom to a human but have been a puppy mamma for over 12 years :)

BabyFetus Ticker

• @AlwaysAuntNeverMom thank you! I felt so terrible but I'm happy to have the symptoms! I'm glad things seem to be going well for you, too. I worry about the other PGAL mommies here as well. We have to stick together! 
    TTC #1 - Started 7/2015
    MC #1 - 1/10/2014
    MC #2 - 10/15/2015

Pregnancy Ticker