Trying to Get Pregnant

WTF Wednesday

2»

Re: WTF Wednesday

• WTF is to me, for staying away from The Bump today and completely missing the dramz you all are talking about! I'll have to see if it's still up. Heh.
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • NovaSaysNoNovaSaysNo member
    edited January 2016

WTF to my furbaby...She hasn't earned full freedom during the day out of her crate yet but we've been testing the waters. Today after lunch DH left her in the bedroom. She chewed up a box of tissues. DH wasn't that mad but used a voice that told her she was in trouble. She jumped on the bed and wet it. WTF?! I know she was scared but still!

Good luck with your pup! My pit mix used to "fraidy pee" too, poor things. My rottie can't be crated because she'll potentially hurt herself (previously abused). She ate baseboards and blinds. Our dogs should be friends and talk out their problems. :)

Edited because I forgot to mention... Luna also ate my couch, but that was a bit of a different story.
  • Loading the player...
  • WTF to amazon, I ordered my mabis BBT and wondfo test strips (OP & PT set) days ago. In the middle of the holidays I would get orders within 2 days, this is telling me its only just shipping today and won't be here until monday. why do things come faster when they're more slammed with orders? and why, when I'm itching to get used to a temping schedule before my next cycle starts (of course fx that wont happen but still) do they decide to take their sweet freaking time? ugh. oh well, such is life

I had this issue with hair color that I purchased. I can't go to salons because I have stupid scalp issues and have to purchase color online. Anyway, similar story to yours. I contacted the seller to see what was up and they gave me a refund and told me to keep the product. They asked me to give them a second chance, and I think I will because of their customer service. Anyway, just wanted to maybe give you an idea. Hope it all works out!
  • jmr1515 said:

atcwag said:

WTF to my stupid bed and stupid pillows and stupid insomniac body and stupid snoring husband and, and, and all of these things that are making my sleep shitty and my chart crap.

I hear you! DH not only snores but he is unpredictable! I often get elbows to the face and just the other night I legit got head butt in the nose by him...he didn't even wake up! A king size bed is on my wish list!
    Well, I don't even have a small bed to blame! We have a king-size bed, but hubby is 6'4" and 300 lbs. +, so it's that or get divorced. Haha!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @gardeniagirlknits thanks, I was SO mad when I found out (also that means some other woman went untreated). Unfortunately, that was one of the least awful things that happened in the year and a half that I was stationed there. I could seriously write a book on that particular clinic. 

@NovaSaysNo omg I didn't even think about the fact that someone else was not treated.... Holy moly!!?

Married May 2014
    TTC Nov 2014-Aug 2016
    Aug 2015 Dx: Thyroid Cancer and Hashimotos
    Total Thyroidectomy October 2015 
    Ovarian Cystectomy Nov 2015
    CANCER FREE and resumed TTC Dec 2015.

• NovaSaysNoNovaSaysNo member
    edited January 2016
    @gardeniagirlknits yeah it unfortunately happens a lot. My sister in law had the opposite happen to her. She got a letter almost a year after her pap (they said it was a normal pap originally). It said she had stage 3 cervical cancer and they sent her the wrong info. But the letter said it was basically okay because it fell in the "acceptable number/percentages of cases to be misdiagnosed" that year.

Edited because I missed a word
  • WTF to amazon, I ordered my mabis BBT and wondfo test strips (OP & PT set) days ago. In the middle of the holidays I would get orders within 2 days, this is telling me its only just shipping today and won't be here until monday. why do things come faster when they're more slammed with orders? and why, when I'm itching to get used to a temping schedule before my next cycle starts (of course fx that wont happen but still) do they decide to take their sweet freaking time? ugh. oh well, such is life
    I had this issue with hair color that I purchased. I can't go to salons because I have stupid scalp issues and have to purchase color online. Anyway, similar story to yours. I contacted the seller to see what was up and they gave me a refund and told me to keep the product. They asked me to give them a second chance, and I think I will because of their customer service. Anyway, just wanted to maybe give you an idea. Hope it all works out!
    I just checked and it shipped today so fx they're wrong about the delivery day. but now I need to shovel out around my mailbox so they can actually deliver it since its coming through usps. but that is a good idea, I might have to try that. thanks!
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker