July 2016 Moms
Options

1/25 PGAL CHECK-IN

2»

Re: 1/25 PGAL CHECK-IN

• Options
    So I guess today is my day to have a mild freak out. My husband and I rent our apartment and it's only one bedroom so we are going to move to have that second room for the baby. In my province you have to give two months notice which means I have to give the letter today for me to move on April 1st. I'm freaking out because what if we give up this apartment we love, that is "ours" to move into a place with the intention of raising a family and I lose the baby again. I have no reason to think that way but man am I panicking right now. It probably doesn't help that my next doc appointment is on the exact anniversary of when we found out the first pregnancy was a mmc. I've been trying so hard to stay positive and doing pretty well lately and today just fell apart. I feel such a mess
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Weville extra hugs for you today!
  • Options
    @Weville what happens if they don't have a two month notice? Is it just an extra fine? I know that would suck, but would it give you peace of mind?  That way, you can get past this appointment and dreaded date and feel confident in your decision to leave your current home. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @Weville Ugh!! I think the feelings are magnified when you feel forced into decisions versus making them because you're ready. As you said though, you have no reason to believe anything is wrong with your pregnancy! Try to hang on to those good thoughts! 
  • Options
    MamaBishMamaBish member
    edited January 2016
    Hugs @Weville pgal brain is so hard sometimes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    Thanks guys. My husband came home to my freak out and immediately said we will wait another month. If something comes available in our building for April we are just going to have two apartments for a month but this way I feel a little more in control (and I'll have had the anatomy scan by then). Worst case we move for May 1st. 

Thank you you for all the support. It really means a lot!
  • Options
    When you rent here you pay your first and last months rent when you move in, so if you give less notice you lose that months rent @aimz2377
  • Options
    @Weville (((hugs))) I had given up my convertible during 2nd pregnancy in favor of a more family friendly car. I was not happy when the time came and we didn't have a family on the way anymore... But now I love the car (relatively) with or without baby.