Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Monday

2»

Re: TWW Monday

• Options
    @lilylover27 and @pambtoro Congrats!  Happy and Healthy 9 to both of you! 
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ***lurking from WTO***

Congrats to @pambtoro and @lilylover27! H&H 9 to both of you!
  • Options
    @iceandsnowflakes29 @sldp123 I would actually love to. Seriously. If you ever want to me to do a pinterest board you just let me know....I could spend all day on there ☺

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 20/3

Timing: -4, -2, O

Testing: waiting on AF

R/R/CS: Finally back on here after taking a break last month

GTKY: What's your dream job? I am currently working in one of my dream jobs. My ultimate dream job is to work for the FBI or CIA as a forensic accountant. I hope to make this dream come true soon. I will have my Bachelors in Accounting in July.
  • Options
    Missa0830Missa0830 member
    edited January 2016

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 42/??

Timing: EOD

Testing: Negative tests for a week, last tested Friday

R/R/CS: I'm a believer in temping now. My last cycle was 32 days, when I thought it would be 40, so we were off by a week in our BD.  This one is 42 so far which makes us off by a week (or more) again. I have no idea when I ovulated, so I have no clue when to expect AF. Before TTC, husband asked that it not be complicated and that I not get "obsessed" . So I just charted symptoms including CM,tracked on FF, and used online ovulation calendars to predict a fertile window. After two "blind"  and irregular cycles I've told him we need more help. I picked up OPK and will start temping right away.

GTKY: What's your dream job? I really enjoy my job as a Research Nurse, but I'd love to teach Nursing some day.

ETA: @pambtoro & @lilylover27 Congratulations

• Options

@pambtoro& @lilylover27Congrats!! H&H 9s to you both! <3

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 17/5

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -1, 0, +3

Testing: February 4th when AF is expected.. FF is telling me to test on Feb 8th... no way I will be patient enough for that!

R/R/CS: Nothing much!

GTKY: What's your dream job? Me and my friends have joked about opening up "Weddings & Wine."  We would craft everything from invitations to centerpieces and other misc etsy-ish crafts... I love crafting! & I love drinking wine while crafting! ;)

wine julia louis dreyfus

Me: 25 | Him: 31

Married: September 2014

DSS Born 2/2/08

TTC our 1st since December 2015

BFP 3/18/16 - EDD 12/1/16

Proud Parents of a 5 year old Miniature Dachshund

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 10

CD/DPO: 34/11

Timing: 

Testing: 14DPO if AF doesn't show

R/R/CS:  1st month back to posting here! Hi ladies!  Didn't temp this month..but + OPK on the 14th so now just waiting which sucks.

GTKY: What's your dream job? I am a SAHM now and love it! Even though its long hours lol   I also like the idea of having a food truck... selling coffee muffins and pastries. someday maybe! :)

image [IMG] 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 18/4

Timing: -1

Testing: going to be strong and not test until I'm officially late.

R/R/CS: am ready for this month to be over so we might have better timing next month. And I'm ready for spring.

GTKY: What's your dream job?
    My dream job would be to be at home with my children and have an online business selling creations.
  • Options
    H4aPartyof5H4aPartyof5 member
    edited January 2016
    Lurking from WTO...

@pambtoro and @lilylover27, congrats! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

ETA: lurking status
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Options
    Congrats @lilylover27 and @pambtoro!!!!

Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD/DPO: 24/11

Timing: -1, 0

Testing: maybe in a few days if no AF

R/R/CS: I started some veeeerrrry light sporting yesterday and this morning. I'm not feeling optimistic at this point.

GTKY: What's your dream job? If we are really talking "dream" then I would like to be a singer, a talk show host, or a judge on a reality competition show. Lol. In reality, a kickass creative businesswoman (not sure what kind though) who speaks on panels and maybe eventually talk shows. ;)
    Me: 36 | DH: 34
    Married: May 2008
    TTC #1 since August 2015
    FET #1: November 4, 2016
    BFP: November 13, 2016 
    EDD: July 25, 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats @lilylover27 and @pambtoro
    FX for you @smmatt08

Month/cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 30/11

Timing: -5, -3, -1

Testing: BFN again this morning
  • Options

@murray1030 I completely relate to your dream job. It's been my dream to work at our children's hospital since I was in high school. I have my ASN and working on bachelors as that's all they will hire. Don't give up and I won't either!

Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD/DPO: 31/6

Timing: -4, -1

Testing: Monday Feb 1

R/R/CS: Nada, just sick, but I'm pretty sure that doesn't affect the outcome of the TWW.

GTKY: What's your dream job? I have always always wanted to be a pediatric nurse. I got the nurse part. Now onto the pediatric... I'll get there.

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: -5, -1, 0

Testing: BFN today with FMU...and then again just now.

R/R/CS: I am so incredibly bummed. I had really convinced myself that with my crazy high temps (for me) and the new development of ACTUAL breast tenderness I would get my bfp this morning. I had a bit of a temp dip this morning, but it is still about .75 degrees above cover line and about half a degree higher than my average post O temps from my past 4 cycles. Plus pinchy cramping yesterday and a whole new definition of tender boobs...but I know that if it was an actual symptom I would be able to turn a test.
    AND I had a terrible day at work. I'm throwing myself a pity party.

SAHM. Unfortunately, that job is not on the horizon as my H won't really be making money for awhile. Right now I'm just crossing my fingers for the mom part.
    If I had to work outside the home, I think professional baby holder would fit the bill.
  • Options
    @lilylover27 and @pambtoro Congrats! H&H9!
  • Options
    @JamieMichelle12 You're only 10dpo! There's still hope!

Me: 28  DH: 28
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    Dx: Both tubes blocked, PCOS, DOR, RPL
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    Instagram: KateDoesIVF

• Options
    @PennStateCait I know, but I feel like the symptoms that were giving me hope are null now. Thanks for the encouragement, though!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 20/8

Timing: -1, 0

Testing: 14 DPO

R/R/CS: Eh, I'm not freaking out as much about my chart dip at 5 dpo. My temps came back up just fine. Just trying not to symptom spot and pass time until testing day!

I love being a nurse. I just recently left the hospital setting to go to home health for the flexibility it provides. I love knowing I make a difference in someone's day every time I work. My husband and I also own a restaurant, but once I get pregnant and starting having children I will step back from my role there to focus on being a sahm and work a few nursing shifts a month. I do have day dreams about wearing a baby in a carrier while running the cash register though! (I won't - haha) :p
    Me: 24 DH: 28
    Married: Feb. 2009
    TTC #1
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/5 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 20/8

Timing: -3, -2, -1, 0

Testing: CD 23, I think. I might chicken out.

R/R/CS: Riding the emotional rollercoaster due to minor cramping. Early AF cramps? Implantation cramps? WHO KNOWS.

I had my "dream job" about 5 years ago. I was the North American marketing manager for a London-based software company. I traveled all over and made enough money so that my single self never had a financial worry. Less than a year into the job I could barely get myself out of bed in the morning, and I realized it was because I was MISERABLE. I quit, moved back home to start my own company, spent about a year broke as hell and eventually built it into something sustainable. I met my husband along the way and we wanted to start a family immediately. That job now enables me to be a SAHM for the most part, and I realized that was always my dream!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 12/1 TTCAL2

CD/DPO: 26/12

Timing: -5,-2,0,+1

Testing plans: BFN again today. I was going to stop testing but DH egged me on a little. At this point I would be totally shocked if I had a BFP this month. Won't test in the AM as I am away from my wondfo stash taking care of my Mom overnight. Honestly just hoping for AF so I can giddy up on the plan for next cycle.

R/R/CS: Sick parents suck.

GTKY: My dream job would be a forensic pathologist. I did a long internship at the county morgue in college & loved every moment of it for various reasons (none of which are morbid). I bailed on medical school & regret it.
    ****TW****

Me: 39 DH: 40
    Married: 12/6/2014

BFP#1: 1/20/15      MC: 2/14/15
    BFP#2: 10/28/15    MC: 11/24/15
    BFP#3:  3/20/16     MC: 4/26/16
    BFP#4:  7/15/16     DD: 3/18/17
    BFP#5:  5/1/18     EDD: 1/12/19
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker