BFP #3 11/2015, CP
BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

Re: TWW Monday

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: -3, O

Testing: Saturday

R/R/CS: Nothing. Just patiently waiting for Saturday.

GTKY: What's your dream job? I think I have it right now. I really like being a SAHM ( I would never have imagined myself saying that 10 years ago), but I wish money was a little less tight.

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 28/11

Timing: -5, -2, -1, +1

Testing: tomorrow... I tested last night because I couldn't wait any longer.. BFN....

R/R/CS: I'm devastated. AF symptoms started yesterday... And also UTI symptoms. So I tested to be sure. Nope. I get a UTI... Yay. I bought frer's last night because I was out and the lady at the registered must've known I was desperate. She stopped what she was doing and said in the nicest voice.. 'Good luck, I hope it's positive.' Ugh.. Rip my heart out. I hate that it hurts so much every month. I wish I could just get used to it, ya know?

GTKY: What's your dream job?
    I want to work at the children's hospital by me. Unfortunately I only have my associates degree working on my bachelors and they only take a bachelors or years of experience and I don't have quite enough yet. I've interviewed twice but haven't gotten lucky yet. But I still try because that's my dream. I want to help. I want to be the good in their sad days.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:1/1 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 15/3

Timing: -2, +1

Testing: No plans right now. I am trying to decide if it will be better for my mental health just to wait for AF and test if no AF. I'm sure in 6 days I'll be singing a different tune.

R/R/CS: I'm a little confused about 0 day because on Saturday (which would be the day after 0 according to FF) I slept, and temped, really late. Oops. Also, FF gave me cross hairs at CD 12, which would be super early for me. For now, I'm going to go with what FF says but I'm skeptical.

GTKY: What's your dream job? I would love to be a rock star and tour the world. Also, I don't play any instruments, so I guess I'll have to stick to my day job.

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 22/7

Timing: -3,-2,-1

Testing: I want to wait for Sunday (13 dpo) but SO reminded me that we have an engagement party to attend on Friday (11dpo) so may have to do it then for drinking purposes

R/R/CS: Once again my body is giving me a series of brand new symptoms to go BSC over. Wish it would just pick out some PMS ones and different KU ones and stick to a routine!

GTKY: What's your dream job? I would love to be an interior designer.

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    wineo929wineo929 member
    edited January 2016
    *chart stalk please*

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 20/5 (I think)

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Testing: Saturday

R/R/CS: Chart is in my siggy. FF gives me CH at CD 15, but it looks like it should be CD 17. Which bums me out hardcore because our timing would suck again. Any thoughts?

GTKY: University professor at a Research 1 university. I'm working on my PhD, so hopefully in a few years!

Edit: typo

• Options
    Cycle: 3

CD/DPO: 3 dpo

Timing: perfect

Testing: 10 dpo. I will probably cave at 9 though.

R/R/CS: The wait!!!!!

I'm currently a SAHM and I love it! I have a BA in English Literature but, there's not much to do with that unless I go back to school. I did go back to school for an MA in English (thinking I wanted a p.h.D and to teach it at the college level) but, my oldest son was only 18 months old and I started to get serious mom guilt over all the school hours so I quit which, I'm not proud of but, school will always be there and my kids are only young once.

My DREAM job (but not a realistic one ) is to be a writer. I've dabbled in it in my free time and my grades were all A's in my creative fiction classes (I actually was allowed to skip a class and go straight to the advanced due to my grade in the lower levels) but, I never really pursued it outside of school because my parents did not encourage it and told me I would be a "starving artist" which is where plan b) teach English came into play.

So now I'm a SAHM but, if nothing else my boys will never flunk a book report later in school ;)
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 14/15

CD/DPO: 23/11

Timing: -3, -2, -1, 0

Testing: I tested yesterday and today...bfn.  Kinda feeling out this month...

R/R/CS: In a bit of a bummed mood :(   My temps went way up this morning but my test was still stark white.

GTKY: What's your dream job?  Doing makeup every day.
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Options
    anj27anj27 member
    edited January 2016
    Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 34/13

Timing: Okay.

Testing: Tested - over the weekend. No other plans yet. 

R/R/CS: BBT went back up and stayed high over the weekend for me to test but it plummeted back down below the coverline today so now I'm just waiting for my period to show up. My LP has been 15 and 16 days previously so I still have a few more days to wait. Although I have been spotting on and off for 5 days already, ugh. Feeling really bummed. 

GTKY: What's your dream job? Something flexible that I could do part time or from home. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:7/(3rd cycle ttcal)

CD/DPO:22/9

Timing:-3,0

Testing:12-14dpo. We are going out of town for the weekend for my husbands job so I will test Thursday morning at 12dpo before we leave

R/R/CS:I am dreading today. I have to go clean my old apartment so I can turn in the keys on Wednesday. I am not excited to get out of bed.

Honestly I've always wanted to be a sahm. Even when I was younger I would think about jobs I wanted but always said that was only until I have kids.
  • Options
    @babymish you can come design my house. I seriously suck at it. Even with pinterest. I just do not have the gene or something.
  • Options
    sldp123sldp123 member
    edited January 2016
    @jparli Based on temps, I think FF has it right at CD15. The + OPK the same day could be a little suspect, but I have had that happen. Did you take an OPK on CD14? Maybe your surge started then.

Month/cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 23/6

Timing: -2 

Testing: Probably Saturday or Sunday (11-12DPO)?

R/R/CS: I feel so much more relaxed and less obsessed this month and I don't know why. Maybe because we had mostly good results at the RE, and the only off thing (thyroid) is being treated. Or maybe it's just that it's early in the TWW and the crazy hasn't quite kicked in yet.

GTKY: What's your dream job? Baseball statistician. My two favorite things - baseball and math.

Edited because TB ate my answers.

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:1/1

CD/DPO: 32/14

Timing: -4,-2,0

Testing: maybe tomorrow

R/R/CS: I feel like today is going to turn from CD 32 to CD1. I feel super crampy and like AF could make an appearance. Hoping she just doesn't show.

I just made a move across the county so I'm currently unemployed. I would love to get a job in recreation working with children and youth in a community centre setting. My degree is on recreation but the jobs can be hard to come by.
    Alternatively, I would be okay if my husband made enough money for me to be able to stay home and just work part time with after school programs.
  • Options
    @sldp123 I did take them on CD 14- I had been doing 2x a day since CD 6 haha I tested on CD 15 in the am and got a glaring positive. Then tested again at 2:00pm that day and it was negative. So maybe I have super short surges? Thanks for looking!

• Options
    @babymish I'm with @iceandsnowflakes29 - come design my house! I apparently have no creative/design eye at all. When we were house hunting, the first house that we liked, I wanted to just buy all of their stuff because it looked so nice and I couldn't picture it any other way. The house we ended up putting an offer on? I want all their stuff too, even though it's a completely different style from house #1. We looked at several vacant houses and I didn't like any of them, and I can't help but wonder if it's because I couldn't picture them with stuff in them. I guess home staging works really well on me, haha.

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD/DPO: 21/7

Timing: -4,-2,-1,O,+1

Testing: Only if AF doesn't show

R/R/CS: We put a new blanket on our bed a few days ago, and my temps have also gone up each day, starting to wonder if I'm too warm with the new blanket and it is screwing with my temps lol.

GTKY: What's your dream job?  If we're really dreaming, then I'd like to have to travel to beaches to give my opinion while taste testing new wines and chocolates.  Back to reality, I think I missed my calling as a detective or PI.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:  3/3

CD/DPO:  22/4

Timing:  -5. -3, -1, +1

Testing:  None--waiting for AF on February 3rd

R/R/CS:  I'm a little worried that my post O temps are not too much over the cover line--and my temp dipped a bit this morning at DPO 4.  If anyone wants to take a look to see if my O date was really CD 18, I would appreciate it!  

GTKY:  I would to be a photographer and specialize in newborn sessions!  
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 28/11

Timing: -3, -1, 0, +1

Testing:Waiting for AF

R/R/CS: No major complaints

My dream job is to be a greeting card designer...although I have none of the skills required to make this a reality. Lol.  
  • Options

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: -4, -2, 0

Testing: BFN this am after a temp jump. Gonna wait until Wed when my Wandfos come in unless AF comes first. 

R/R/CS: Had a dream that I got 3 positive tests and the doctor called and told me my blood test was positive (even though I never went to the doctor). I woke up thinking I had a BFP then remembered I had gotten a BFN when getting up to pee at 5:00. Ugh. 

GTKY: What's your dream job? This is such a hard question for me. I don't know what my dream job is. Probably working with animals, or children or the homeless. Maybe interior design, if I was better at it. Also would love to be able to afford to be a sahm someday. 
  • Options
    NordyMN89NordyMN89 member
    edited January 2016
    Month/Cycle: 13/9

CD/DPO: 20/5dpiui

Timing: IUI

Testing: Will test in a few days to make sure the trigger shot is out of my system. Then going to try to hold out until Feb 1.

R/R/CS: The progesterone bloat is real as is the lovely breakout I'm currently dealing with. :/

GTKY: What's your dream job? I have a few! I'd love to be a personal shopper, I love shopping and spending other people's money :) I would also love to open my own restaurant. And I really want to do something for our veterans (I'm looking for volunteer opportunities currently).

ETA: Congrats @Lilylover27!!!

• Options
    @lilylover27 Congrats!! H&H 9 to you. 
  • Options
    JBcakes08JBcakes08 member
    edited January 2016

******cs question please!********

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO:21/5

Timing: not sure, see r/r/CS

Testing: if AF doesn't show

R/R/CS: I'm attaching a pic of my chart because I'm not link savvy. This morning (allegedly 5 dpo) my temp dropped to the cover line. What does this mean? Granted i didn't sleep very well at all last night, I was very restless and woke up every few hours, but wouldn't that just make my temp higher and not lower? I'm pretty discouraged. Does it mean I didn't O on cd 16? Thanks for reading. I'm new at this and confused. Btw, I'm only temping so I can't cross reference with opks, etc

GTKY: What's your dream job? So it's super weird but I'd love to be a scribe lol. I love copying things down, like filling out envelopes. It's weird but I love it. Or be a Disney princess at Disneyland. :)

Congrats @lilylover27!!!
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: May 2008
    DD Born: March 2018
    DS Born: April 2019
    Due with #3 December 2020!
  • Options
    @lilylover27  Yay!  Congrats!  So happy for you!  :)
  • Options
    CD #1 for me ladies. It has been fun talking wedding stuff.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 9/8

CD/DPO: 29/10 possibly 8

Timing: good.

Testing: FF is telling me Wednesday

R/R/CS: minor cramps today but still no spotting! Staying positive.

I'd love to run a non-profit or work in an already established philanthropic organization like habitat for humanity. My non-profit would be something like teaching skills to those lacking or providing health food stores at affordable prices for "food deserts"

Based on @sldp123 answer I also vote baseball statesticiam or a baseball coach.

All of this is also obviously based on dream circumstance. Haha.

@lilylover27 congrats. Happy and healthy 9!
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Options
    @Congratulations, @lilylover27!! 

@jparli I think CD15 looks good for O but your timing doesn't suck even if you ovulated on CD17 instead. 

@beary67 I think CD18 looks good! 
  • Options

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: -4, O

Testing: See below

R/R/CS: Tested yesterday and got what I would call a super squinter, DH shot it down and called it a BFN. I’m going to try to hold out until Wednesday then test again. I had a huge temp dip, below cover line, at CD 24 but now my temps have climbed back up.

GTKY: What's your dream job? Ah, the million dollar question! I will let y’all know when I figure it out 
    ;) I would love to flip houses, I have the design skills to do it but would have to hire contractors for everything!   

Congrats @lilylover27

• Options
    @smmatt08 ooo ooo! I take mine back. I want to flip houses. Good call. (Also FX on Wed.) 
  • Options
    Hooray @lilylover27!

Month/Cycle: 
    1/1

CD/DPO: 23/8...or CD1. See R/R/CS

Timing: All the days.

Testing: If this thing doesn't turn out to be AF, then maybe when I get my Wondfos in the mail.

R/R/CS: Ughhhhh y'all. Allow me to be a little crazy/TMI. Yesterday I was all excited because I had about ten minutes of cramping in the morning and then that night I went to the bathroom, and--blood! Totes implantation cramping/spotting, right? This morning I wake up and holy temperature dip. And the blood is still there. And it's bright red, not darker like all the frenzied Googling I've been doing says implantation bleeding is.  But here's the thing! My AF never comes early. NEV. ERRRRRRRR. *sigh* I know. You're regular until you aren't. But really? REALLY? Anyway, I put in my menstrual cup, so we'll see what's going on when I take it out later today.

GTKY: What's your dream job? I always said I want to make enough money writing that I can fund going to a coffeeshop to write every day. I pretty much do that now, and it's great! The only thing keeping me from my dream dream is actually getting published and making money on that (rather than on writing content for the internet). 

@iceandsnowflakes29 it's not too late to be a writer! I did a low-residency MFA at Vermont College of Fine Arts, which had me going out ten days twice a year and working through the semester. It's sort of a quiet rockstar of writing programs. ALL the connections, and you can teach with your MFA! (Not to shamelessly plug my program or anything...it's just sort of the best.)
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    *question*

Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: - 5,-4,-1,+1

Testing: Maybe 12dpo

R/R/CS: so my temp jumped like 0.9 deg F this morning! I took it twice and it was basically the same. I'm not sick or anything. I'm pretty sure I ovulated on cd13. Is this normal to have such a high jump? Maybe today's temp was just a fluke?

GTKY: What's your dream job? I would like to be a SAHM. Or something where I can travel the world while working. I think that would be so much fun.
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2 (1 after cp)

CD/DPO: 26/10 or 11

Timing: good

Testing: when FF says, 13/14 dpo if AF doesn't show.

R/R/CS: I was a bit skeptical of my O day with my cm charted (FF said cd 15). When I took the cm out it changed to cd 16 which looks more accurate to me based on temps. I thought my chart last month looked triphasic for a few days, this chart blows it out of the water! Sooooo scared that my temp will plummet tomorrow and get AF. I've been lightly cramping for over a week, basically my whole LP. Sore boobs still going strong. The next day or two will determine what's going on, as my LP is only 10-12 days.

GTKY: What's your dream job? I'd love to be a SAHM, but other than that my dream is to become a counselor or social worker. I want to really help people. I work in the medical field, helping people by proxy, but I want to really dig into their issues and help resolve them.

My Ovulation Chart

Me(29)DH(30)
    Baby #3 EDD 10/6/2016
    DS 11/2009
    DD 1/2008
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @smmatt08FX for Wed for you!
    Married: June 2011
    TTC #1: September 2015-January 2016
    BFP #1: 1/25/16 - MMC Diagnosed 3/22/16
    TTCAL: June 2016
    BFP #2: 8/26/16 - EDD 5/9/17
    Jackson born 5/6/17 at 8:36 PM - 9lbs 5oz & 21in
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @pambtoro Congrats!! H&H 9!
  • Options
    Congratulations @lilylover27 and @pambtoro !! H&H 9 months!

Me(29)DH(30)
    Baby #3 EDD 10/6/2016
    DS 11/2009
    DD 1/2008
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @pambtoro  Congrats!!  FX for a sticky one!  
  • Options
    @pambtorocongrats on the BFP!! H&H 9 months!! FX for a sticky baby!
    Married: June 2011
    TTC #1: September 2015-January 2016
    BFP #1: 1/25/16 - MMC Diagnosed 3/22/16
    TTCAL: June 2016
    BFP #2: 8/26/16 - EDD 5/9/17
    Jackson born 5/6/17 at 8:36 PM - 9lbs 5oz & 21in
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker