Pregnant after 35
Options

Weekly check in 1/22

Lets check in and happy friday!

How far along are you?

How are you feeling?

Any baby news (tests results/scans/upcoming appointments?)

Rants/Raves/Questions

GTKY: Tell us something surprising about you that we might not have learned before!

Re: Weekly check in 1/22

• Options
    How far along are you?
    6wk1d

How are you feeling?
    Like a very punctual and unwelcome guest, MS has shown up at exactly 6 wks. I was dry heaving this morning and my son had this disgusted look on his face when he said, "please do not throw up in front of me." :D It didn't even occur to him to ask why I was on the verge of throwing up!

I have my U/S next Thursday to look for heartbeats. Prayers, prayers, prayers!

Rants/Raves/Questions My rant is that the next two weeks is filled with all kinds of things that I don't want to deal with. My daughter is having 5 girls sleep over (kill me now); I have this uncle who is weird and awkward who is insisting on taking my family to lunch (hope the food is good at least); and I have to go to a mouse race fundraiser where the main activity is drinking (I'm easily annoyed by drunk people when I'm stone cold sober). Now, I will admit that all I really want to do is curl up on the couch and watch Netflix, so pretty much everything falls into the category of things that I don't want to do, but I'm particularly dreading those three.

GTKY: Tell us something surprising about you that we might not have learned before!
    I don't have any hidden talents or anything fun like that, but I'm such a flake IRL that people are often surprised to learn that I'm an attorney. Or maybe that makes perfect sense. Who knows?
  • Options
    lickasticklickastick member
    edited January 2016
    How far along are you? 7weeks 

How are you feeling? Still no ms, I feel super weird if I let myself get too hungry but not a lot of nausea. Sore boobs, lightning pain in my nipples, my abdominal muscles are already being pushed out making it look like I am showing (or is that just the bloat?) but overall not too bad.

Any baby news (tests results/scans/upcoming appointments?) I finally have the date of my first appointment where I will do the blood part of the 1st trimester screening at 9 weeks. If I make it to 11weeks I'll have my first ultra sound then. I still am trying to figure out how/when to do materniT21/genetic tests with my ridiculous insurance ($3000 deductible- yarrrggghhhhhh.)

Rants/Raves/Questions: For my PGAL moms (or anyone who has an opinion) with this pregnancy I am having a harder time connecting to baby. My 1st time around I just felt more connected, and now it's like I can almost forget I am pregnant at times. DH and I also don't talk about the pregnancy much except for logistics, what about insurance, we have an appointment ect... Wherein last time he would say goodnight to me an baby and talk about it more. I think what we have going on works, because I just can't go all in when I don't know the viability of the pregnancy yet. The next 2 weeks are pretty important in my mind because last time around I lost my pregnancy symptoms at the end of week 7 and mc in week 8. I won't really feel like it's real until the u/s at 11weeks. Strangely I am good with only having the u/s at 11weeks and not sooner, I would love to see a heart beat, but if something is wrong I'd rather not know and hopefully mc spontaneously. I guess my question is how do you enjoy your pregnancy PGAL? I think it's a really hard question to answer because in many ways I have no idea.

In my early 20's I lived in prague for 1 year and lisbon, portugal for 2 years teaching english. I drank like a fish (my poor poor brain cells.) In prague we drank because it was too cold to do anything else. When we would go to night clubs the "coat check" would be a person handing each of us a big hefty black trash bag to put all of our layers in, it would take 15 minutes to get it all back on again at the end of the night (I'm feeling for you guys on the east coast with the storm coming.) In portugal we drank because it was cheap and the only way to stay awake all night. If I drank the amount of alcohol I drank on just one night when i lived in europe, in the here and now, I would probably end up in the hospital with alcohol poisoning. Oh my liver hurts just thinking about it! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lillebowski23lillebowski23 member
    edited January 2016
    How Far Along 16 weeks

Baby News not much to report here. I keep wondering if the fluttering I'm feeling is the baby moving but I usually fart not too long after so I think it's still just gas.

Rants/raves/etc oh do i have RANTS this week. I am planning to leave my job after I have the baby and right now am operating under the guise that I will be returning. I have senioritis big time and am really losing patience with my clients and co-workers. If one more person tells me that i have baby brain or that I am sensitive i will definitely snap and tell someone off. I almost did today when a coworker tried to tell me
    that I needed to toughen up if I want my kid to eat vegetables (there is a story behind it). I told him, "I'll cross that bridge when I come to it."
    In other news, the snow storm predicted for the weekend is not going to be so bad so DH and I can continue with our weekend plans! Woo hoo!
    Something You Don't Know Yet i ran the Boston marathon in 2007. It wrecked my knee but counts as one of the best experiences of my life thus far.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 6w 4d

How are you feeling? Crappy because I have had a sore throat that has now blossomed into a full on cold. I have been coughing like crazy and feel like I pulled a muscle or something in my abdomen, which makes me nervous. I also felt like I was going to throw up everytime I coughed last night. So fun. Otherwise, just exhausted all the time. And some boob tenderness. And very occasional nausea. I didn't throw up even once with my son--hoping for that again and also reminding myself it's normal to not have MS. Though I'd be okay if it happens. I hate the waiting and wondering if everything is ok. I do try to remind myself that this is a great opportunity for practicing faith. So I pray a lot. A lot. That this baby will be fine and I will be fine, etc.

Any baby news (tests results/scans/upcoming appointments?) First appointment and scan is 10 days away on 2/1. It can't come soon enough!

Rants/Raves/Questions I kinda ranted above. Haha.

Um. I grew up in CA and lived in Seattle and I hate all seafood. That's not too exciting. I got to go to the USSR in 1989 just as everything was falling apart. I was 15. It was amazing. I want to go back someday.
  • Options
    @Sporty1216 I was in the USSR at almost the exact same time! My sister and I went with my father for 3 months. He was teaching at the University in Moscow. We also traveled all over, even to Vladivostok (alllllll the way on the eastern side of the country). I distinctly remember the grocery stores where you could only get rations of food: milk, bread, butter... not much else at all. People bought more than half their food on the black market, especially meat, produce, things like chocolate. I remember drinking lots of kefir flavored with berry preserves, and tea - black with tons of sugar. The three of us stayed in a tiny 2 room apartment in a depressing cement apartment tower, and that was considered really nice housing - what they gave the university faculty. The plumbing didn't work well so you had to throw your used toilet paper in a trash can instead of flushing it. I was 12 and when I came back to the U.S. I gave a report in school about perestroika/glasnost and what it was like to live there. The USSR dissolved within the following year. Why were you there and what did you do?
    Me: 40  DH: 43
    Married 5/30/15
    TTC #1 June 2015
    BFP #1 9/28/15, EDD 6/10/16. DS born 5/23/16!
    TTC #2 May 2017
    BFP #2 m/c 11/18/17 5w5d
    BFP #3 12/17/17 EDD 8/25/18. It's a boy!
  • Options
    That's amazing @redheadbride15 ! I was there with my HS marching band--I was in the color guard. We performed in Moscow, Leningrad, and Tallinn, Estonia. It was a life-changing experience. I remember having to put the tp in trash cans too! And the grocery stores. I bought a school bag there and remember having to ask for it at the counter and then wait in line. And bugs crawling on our hotel room walls. And being inspected by soldiers on the trains. Some of the students got pulled aside and interrogated for reasons unknown, which caused a fair bit of anxiety for everyone. I became pen pals with two girls I met in Tallinn. We fell out of touch a couple of years later, but the whole experience was amazing. The kids traded us pins if Lenin and stuff for soaps and chewing gum. Somewhere I still have all of those propaganda pins! I'd love to go back. It was such an amazing place. Have you ever returned?
  • Options
    That's amazing @redheadbride15 ! I was there with my HS marching band--I was in the color guard. We performed in Moscow, Leningrad, and Tallinn, Estonia. It was a life-changing experience. I remember having to put the tp in trash cans too! And the grocery stores. I bought a school bag there and remember having to ask for it at the counter and then wait in line. And bugs crawling on our hotel room walls. And being inspected by soldiers on the trains. Some of the students got pulled aside and interrogated for reasons unknown, which caused a fair bit of anxiety for everyone. I became pen pals with two girls I met in Tallinn. We fell out of touch a couple of years later, but the whole experience was amazing. The kids traded us pins if Lenin and stuff for soaps and chewing gum. Somewhere I still have all of those propaganda pins! I'd love to go back. It was such an amazing place. Have you ever returned?
    That's amazing too! I remember we bought a pair of Levi's jeans as a gift for the teenage son of one of my father's colleagues, and this was like gold to him. All of his friends were really jealous. Nope - I've never been back. It would be amazing. My sense is that it has changed both a lot and very little, but probably not for the better.

P.S. I was in marching band in HS too. I played the clarinet. But we certainly didn't get to travel to any cool places!
    Married 5/30/15
    TTC #1 June 2015
    TTC #2 May 2017
    BFP #2 m/c 11/18/17 5w5d
  • Options
    Oh, I bet Levi's were a huge treat! And cool re marching band. :) it was a great experience. Our director made it his goal that we would not only pursue excellence in competitions but that he would also use it as a way to get us from our small town out into the world. I got to go to Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Singapore on a different trip. In between years we did things like Washington, D.C. We did tons of fund raising to make it possible. He changed a lot of people's lives by giving us a global experience and perspective. I'll be forever grateful.
  • Options
    @redheadbride15 Yup not only will we pay the $3000 and more, but because I am choosing a home birth we are probably going to have to pay for all of it out of pocket on top of the $3000. It's looking like I am not going to be able to do materniT21 unless I "fail" the 1st trimester screening and then the state will cover it completely. It will cost us $1500 to do it and it might not even count to the deductible so it's not really feasible if I have good 1st tri screening results. We never ever use our insurance which is why we have the plan we have, but right now it really sucks!
  • Options
    @createillumination did you speak to Sequenom (the company that offers MaterniT21) directly about the OOP cost? They can often offer a lower price to patients who bypass insurance entirely. You may also have luck with some of the competing companies that offer similar tests - Harmony, Verinata, and some others. If you really want the test then it may be worth calling around. I've heard anecdotes of people paying as little as $200 OOP that way.
    Married 5/30/15
    TTC #1 June 2015
    TTC #2 May 2017
    BFP #2 m/c 11/18/17 5w5d
  • Options
    @redheadbride15 Yeah it'll be $700 if I go through them, and none of that goes toward insurance. Sequenom is here in San Diego, where I am, so I think a lot of people use them down here. I will call around for the other companies who do it, but the best case scenario is if the state will pay for it, or I have a good first tri screen and just have to live with that. I have a lot of fun phone calls ahead :(
  • Options
    Late to the game today:) the works has stopped in TN from the snow, and it will likely take a week to clear the roads, grrrr. On the upside my hubs was pretty much home all week, tho 3 of us (19 month old), stuck in the house is a recipe for disaster!

I'm 19.4 days, feeling great until today when I overdid my workout after helping shovel, like shooting pains, was shaken up but laid down for awhile and praying pains have gone away. Of course I googled, think it's round ligament pain? Just feels like sharp pains aren't right.

Love all the traveling you ladies have done, ussr, awesome experience!

Hmmm, after college, 4 girlfriends and I took a month to zigzag across the country to move out to San Francisco, we had 2 cars, walkie talkies (cell phones were still for emergencies), and we hit 30 states, we didn't have a care in the world, though I'm sure I stressed about nothing at some point. Ah to be young and free again!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

How far along are you? 

30 weeks and then some. 

How are you feeling?

Pretty good, but ready to be DONE! 

My belly seems really low for 30, but it's probably due to having zero muscle tone with this being my 3rd pregnancy.

Rants/Raves/Questions

Rant: My favorite dog (I had three-- yes, I'm that lady) died two days ago and I'm very, very sad about it. Not even baby stuff can distract me right now. She was my buddy when I was home alone :(  Rave: My husband's grandmother wants to buy us the pricey toddler carseat we will need when this little one grows out of his infant seat. I am very grateful for this because it will save us more money on baby stuff. 

GTKY: Tell us something surprising about you that we might not have learned before

I've played the violin since I was three years old.

• Options
    @BernieRae welcome! So happy to have you here! Yay!
  • Options
    Yes--welcome, @bernierae! Glad to hear the betas are going well. So great to see you here.

@Wyattnash00 --that road trip sounds awesome! DH and I dream of doing that when the kids are out of the house and we are retired (events that should coincide closely at this age!) if not before!
  • Options
    Also, @BernieRae --I just got a used copy of pregnancy day by day from Amazon. I like that it has a picture of the baby for each day and focuses on the development that is happening. Plus it is fun to turn the page each day as a way to mark the passage of time. I just have it lying open on my dresser so both DH and I can see it. It still has all the scary stuff scattered in. I wish there was a rainbows and unicorns guide to pregnancy out there. We all know about the potential bad stuff and it's easy to find info about. But, alas.

I have also heard good things about the mayo clinic guide to healthy pregnancy.

I bought my DH a copy of the expectant father last time. I think I read more of it than he did, but I thought it was pretty good and it gave good suggestions for how to connect with what is going on even though it's not happening to you. It also had nice suggestions for how to treat your partner and pamper her a bit. You could earmark those pages. ;)
  • Options
    Infantino22Infantino22 member
    edited January 2016
    Hi guys!

I'm 12 weeks, 5 days.

We got the Harmony test results back... Everything was very low risk (thank God!!!) and we are having a BOY!

It's been an exciting week, with that news and then a scan on Thursday. Little man was moving up a storm in there - so surreal to see because I can't feel him yet, of course. He was kicking and flailing his arms everywhere. So wild.

Lots of raves over here at the moment, but a couple of rants (sore back, still exhausted, not doing a good job on eating well or exercising, so I feel guilty.) Hoping my energy will come back soon - starting to realize how much there is to do in the coming months. Something about finding out the sex, and seeing motion, that makes it even more real somehow.

Random fact about me: I was a pole vaulter in college. I'm also about 5 feet tall, so that is a complete anomaly right there.

Hope you guys have a great weekend and for those affected by "snowmageddon" I hope you stay warm. Lots of ice here in NC, so we are stuck inside, hoping not to lose power/heat.

@mthoomom I'm so sorry for your loss. I am owned by a furry best friend, too, and I can only imagine your pain right now. I'm thinking of you!

@createillumination Have you seen the "chances of not having a miscarriage" charts? I know it sounds simplistic, but that has helped me considerably after having an early miscarriage in July. Every day that you wake up pregnant, your odds get better and better, and it was comforting to see that percentage climb every few days. Let me know if you can't find it and I'll send a link or attach my screen shots.

Welcome to the new ladies - you'll find a very supportive, friendly environment here. :)
  • Options
    @Infantino22 thanks they have that chart up on most of the bmb but I haven't checked it out in awhile. And congrats on a boy and good results! That is wonderful!
    @mthoomom i'm so sorry about your dog, loosing pets is the worst. I hope you have some good support in the upcoming weeks.
  • Options
    Welcome @BernieRae! I have my masters in elementary Ed, and spent my life working with 1 year olds thru 5th grade. Never ever having experienced with newborns, I was terrified, and my husband stepped big time those first months. Yours will too!
  • Options
    Awesome reading about all your stories! The travel, your successes with TTC, even the difficult stuff (@mthoomom so sorry about your dog. Hnag in there!). We have an experienced group here.

I too was in marching band in the front ensemble or PIT so i only marched in parades. Good times and great memories.
  • Options
    @BernieRae welcome!!!
    Married 5/30/15
    TTC #1 June 2015
    TTC #2 May 2017
    BFP #2 m/c 11/18/17 5w5d
  • Options
    tiffanyhrtiffanyhr member
    edited January 2016
    How far along are you? 7w 4d

How are you feeling? Good; sore boobs and some random nausea but no actual throwing up. My worst symptom is being really tired but otherwise not bad.

Any baby news (tests results/scans/upcoming appointments?) just playing the waiting game! Next ultrasound on 2/3 at 9 weeks. On progesterone suppositories till then at least, maybe longer?

Rants/Raves/Questions wishing I had gotten into better shape before I got pregnant. Got really lazy this past summer (when I was pregnant but miscarried), and now there's a foot of snow on the ground and I can't muster the energy to do much of anything.

GTKY: Tell us something surprising about you that we might not have learned before! Before deciding to become a teacher, I was going to be a pilot. I have over 100 hours in small single engine cessnas, and have flown solo. My senior year of high school when I had been accepted to colleges with pilot training programs, I decided I didn't want the life of a pilot - traveling for days at a time. I knew I wanted to be home and have a family. However, my cousin is a pilot and he seems to be living quite a life! Wonder if I should've stayed with it...

Tried for DS for 1 year; one dose clomid Nov 2011 = DS born on 8/10/12
    BFP 6/30/15  MMC 7wks 5 days  D/E 8/9/15
    BFP 1/8/16 EDD 9/9/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 11w2d

The nausea comes and goes. I had a few days of relief but then it showed up the other day in full force. I threw up for the first time yesterday. Fun times. Plus I'm moody, tired, bloated, etc. I just don't feel like myself anymore :-(

Going to get genetic testing and ultrasound done this Monday. I'm praying we get good news. I also hope we get a pic from the ultrasound but not sure since it's a diagnostic test and all that.

Rave: I've been craving mac-n-cheese and cinnamon rolls since the beginning but can't eat either because I can't eat gluten, yeast, sugar, and most dairy products. And yet I talked about these two items nonstop. It drove DH crazy!! Anyway, last week I came home after a full evening of teaching and was surprised by a pot of hot mac-n-cheese on the stove! DH had made it from scratch (not even using a recipe) and yup - it was 100% gluten-free and vegan! But seriously, it was like the best thing I've eaten in 20 years. Then the other night I was lying in bed feeling sick and crying about something when DH came into the room and told me that cinnamon rolls were in the oven and would be ready in 20 minutes. I ate 3.5 of them. They were so amazing. He was amazing. I feel grateful.

I had a very unusual childhood. I grew up in a log cabin without running water in Wisconsin. We had to hand-pump water and use an outhouse. For baths we would heat up water and drag a metal tub into the house (in the summers we'd fill the tub and leave it outside to get heated by the sun and then just take a moonlight bath on the porch). There was a mountain behind our house and my brother and I named all the caves and would spend hours climbing and searching for animals. We tapped the maple trees and made maple syrup. My mom had a huge garden and canned hot sauce, spaghetti sauce, made jam, etc. We raised chickens for eggs and meat, had goats for milk, and my dad went deer hunting every year and made venison sausage. It was a really amazing childhood and to this day the only thing that makes me feel completely alive is being one with nature. It's funny but I tend to complain a lot about modern life stuff (especially technology, which never seems to work right for me) yet I can hike for hours on end and not complain once (even if I'm tired, hungry, thirsty, cold, have blisters, etc.). DH is amazed by this, especially when I complain excessively after walking for about 10 minutes in a mall (I can't stand malls).

@createillumination - I hear you on the PGAL and not feeling as attached to this baby. I feel like it's similar to when you fall in love for the first time and feel SO MUCH so quickly but then if your heart gets broken a couple of times you suddenly become more cautious/guarded about your feelings. It's like you need to take the time to build up the trust again. I just feel so incredibly scared of loss and find myself feeling somewhat distant from my body, my baby, that this is really happening, etc. I feel like it's the only way I know how to cope at this stage and I've told myself that that's okay. I know that I'll trust that this is for real once the baby starts kicking and I get further along. In the meantime, I still rub my belly and pray that the little bean is doing okay in there. And I count the days until my next ultrasound/check-up.

Welcome @BernieRae!!! So glad to have another TTC >35 joining us!! This board is totally rocking these days!!
    ME: 36 (PCOS), DH: excellent SA
    NTNP since 11/12, actively trying since 8/14
    m/c @ 7w (4/22/14), m/c @ 6w (11/19/14)
    11/15: Letrozole, Ovidrel, TI = BFP!!!
    Beta #1(14dpo)=349, Beta #2(18dpo)=2,805
    12/17/15: Got to see the heartbeat (105bpm)!
    1/25/16: NT scan = normal (HB=163bpm)
    EDD: 8/10/16 
    8/8/16: Baby boy born @ 12:25am, 8lbs, 20.5 inches
    5/18/17: BFP!!! (11dpo)
    Beta #1(12dpo)=176.4, Beta #2(15dpo)=607.1
  • Options
    @jilligan14 --what an incredible childhood! Do your parents still live there and in that manner?

@mthoomom --so sorry about your pup. :(
  • Options
    @jilligan14 I call my LO little bean too! ;) I think you nailed it with the whole trust issue, heartbreak, and taking it one day at a time. FX for you u/s and testing! Sorry about the throwing up, how very not nice! Annnndddd I love love your stories from growing up <3
  • Options
    @jilligan14 I had a similar childhood in rural New Hampshire. We had running water, but the rest - maple syrup, chickens, huge garden, venison, exploring the woods, etc is all very familiar! And what you say about your response to nature rings true for me too. It's almost certainly why I thrive off my backpacking and hiking hobbies. And I also hate malls.
    Married 5/30/15
    TTC #1 June 2015
    TTC #2 May 2017
    BFP #2 m/c 11/18/17 5w5d
  • Options
    @jilligan14 and @redheadbride15, such amazing upbringings! Gives you such an appreciation for the outdoors and how we don't need all this technology, great traits that you will pass onto ur children! I love the outdoors but I need my bed at night ;)
  • Options
    mthoomommthoomom member
    edited January 2016
    Thank you everyone @infantino22 @createillumination @lillebowski23 @CarrieandRoy @Sporty1216 I have never had my own dog before, so the whole ordeal has been very trying :(

@jilligan14 That's amazing that you grew up without running water! Your childhood sounds book-worthy. 
  • Options

@mthoomom -I'm so sorry for your loss :( Pets really are the best friends and it's so sad that their lives are so much shorter than ours. 

@Sporty1216 - Thanks for the book ideas. DH actually already has the Expectant Father on his list! Good to know it's a good one for him and for me ;)

Wow people here have had some amazing life experiences! I've enjoyed reading these memories. Thank you. 

• Options
    @Sporty1216 sadly my parents don't live there anymore. We moved to Arizona when I was 16 because my mom had some pretty bad health problems and the Wisconsin winters were just too rough for her. We then all moved to New Zealand when I was 20, I lived there for 8 years and my parents, brother, SIL (who is from there), nephews and niece still all live there. My parents aren't really doing the back-to-the-land thing anymore (mainly due to health issues) but my bro bought some land in a rural area and is doing a somewhat rustic thing. DH and I talk about buying land and recreating some of my childhood (although I would like to include running water as I've grown to love hot showers!) but it's hard to figure it all out with jobs, etc. Maybe one day....

@createillumination fingers crossed that our little beans keep on thriving and that our hearts explode with so much love!!!!

@redheadbride15 that's so awesome that we had such similar childhoods! I feel like I'm not in the best location right now for someone who loves the outdoors (the Carrboro area is quite flat) and I do talk to DH from time to time about moving up to Maine (where his family is) or somewhere in the NE area. He's just afraid about job opportunities and the such. I do miss being closer to nature, that's for sure.

@mthoomom so sorry to hear about your dog. Losing a pet is so tragic. Also, I have written a book about my childhood, I just need to find time to edit it and get it published... I feel like that's going to be rough in the near future ;-)

@Mamafesto your peace corps experiences sound amazing! It's incredibly how these experiences can change and influence us forever. I love Vermont too, such a great place!!

It's been so wonderful connecting with you all on this board. I was so lonely at the beg of this pregnancy and am so grateful we are all here and doing so well!!!
    ME: 36 (PCOS), DH: excellent SA
    NTNP since 11/12, actively trying since 8/14
    m/c @ 7w (4/22/14), m/c @ 6w (11/19/14)
    11/15: Letrozole, Ovidrel, TI = BFP!!!
    Beta #1(14dpo)=349, Beta #2(18dpo)=2,805
    12/17/15: Got to see the heartbeat (105bpm)!
    1/25/16: NT scan = normal (HB=163bpm)
    EDD: 8/10/16 
    8/8/16: Baby boy born @ 12:25am, 8lbs, 20.5 inches
    5/18/17: BFP!!! (11dpo)
    Beta #1(12dpo)=176.4, Beta #2(15dpo)=607.1
  • Options
    Well, my sudden nausea/vomiting increase has been joined by diarrhea.  UGH!  I hate being sick.  Especially when I'm pregnant.  Seriously!!
    *** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
    Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
    7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
    3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
    12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
    First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
    Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :) 
  • Options
    Oof. So sorry, @emsmama15 awful.

And, good luck, @Momona1 ! Exciting that you'll be holding your girl soon!
  • Options
    Good luck @Momona1 !!! I hope the delivery is smooth!
    Married 5/30/15
    TTC #1 June 2015
    TTC #2 May 2017
    BFP #2 m/c 11/18/17 5w5d