October 2016 Moms
Options

Symptoms thread

Re: Symptoms thread

• Options
    @artcheese  Maybe acne? I had that after stopping BCP (so maybe it's the result of hormonal changes?). It was really itchy and irritated for a while! I always assumed it was an acne thing.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @spartandr4 don't worry I do so too! I feel like it is only natural to check!
    Married: June 2011
    TTC #1: September 2015-January 2016
    BFP #1: 1/25/16 - MMC Diagnosed 3/22/16
    TTCAL: June 2016
    BFP #2: 8/26/16 - EDD 5/9/17
    Jackson born 5/6/17 at 8:36 PM - 9lbs 5oz & 21in
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    @cbamama641 That is reassuring about the cramping being normal... I came to this thread just to see if anyone said anything about about it. I've had mild cramping on and off and today it seems more noticeable. I have had a really bad cough though and it hurts more when I stretch so maybe I pulled something lol.
    Me: 31 | DH: 43
    BFP #1: 7/15/15, SB: 11/14/15
    Rainbow baby DS born 9/29/16!!
    BFP #3 3/26/18 | Due 12/3/18
  • Options
    I have also have cramps for the past few days. Along with bloating and nausea and fatigue. I wish the cramps would go away so I won't have to worry so much. 
  • Options
    The cramps were so bad last night but stopped after about 40 minutes. I'm not looking forward to nights if that continues..I guess it's good that my body is recognizing something's going on.

@von1976 I was just thinking about how I'm gonna have to cut out my "lunchtime" 2am coffee when I work. It's going to make 5am-7am rough for sure. Excited about you in nursing school! Don't give up, you're so close!! 
  • Options
    Make sure you're staying extra hydrated! That'll help with cramps. I think I've drank at least 60 oz of water the past few days!

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Options
    I wish I were a coffee drinker.. I usually am a pop drinker for caffeine, but I quit drinking it cold turkey at the beginning of January and haven't touched it since.. the nights at work have been SOOOO long.
  • Options
    i have been really tired. Stayed in bed majority of the weekend. And sorry if it's too much of an over share but I have been getting a lot of discharge
  • Options
    Spotting pink after 4 days of Bfps getting stronger. Not happy. 
  • Options
    @wphillips0211  It could be the baby settling in or low progesterone.

Have you had your progesterone checked? I started spotting Friday and then started cramping yesterday. I went in for emergency bloodwork and my progesterone was low. I'm now on vaginal suppositories. Like magic, the spotting and cramps are gone.

Me {32} DH {34}
    Married 05/2014

PCOS baby due October 09, 2016
    Beta #1: 22.5
    Beta #2: 74

• Options
    The best I can do is call tomorrow and hope to catch it then. Thanks for the advice. 
  • Options
    First day that my breasts are sore all day...not loving it but oh well. On a side not, might be TMI, has anyone BD since their BFP? I am a little nervous to so figured I would see if anyone else is feeling the same? Sorry again if it is TMI!
  • Options
    I'm about 5 weeks by my best estimate. I was fairly nauseated a couple of days after implantation but that went away after a day or two. Have had huge bbs since about a week after ovulation with on and off soreness. Some fatigue, lots of bloating, gas, and constipation. No morning sickness yet though. 
  • Options
    Apparently the irritability has accompanied the exhaustion this weekend. I snapped at DH this afternoon when he woke me up from my nap because he was crunching his tortilla chips so loud  :D

@lilylover27 actually, yes we have. I felt a little anxious initially but it was fine. TMI: Next time the bra stays on cuz the girls are so sore! 
  • Options
    Yes, what @smmatt08 said
    Me {32} DH {34}
    Married 05/2014

PCOS baby due October 09, 2016
    Beta #1: 22.5
    Beta #2: 74

• Options
    Has anyone else already found themselves shopping for new bras because their bbs are so sore that you look at an underwire and cringe? 
  • Options
    von1976von1976 member
    edited February 2016
    @SnobunnieMel I actually bought two new bras yesterday. One for working out and one for work. My regular everyday bras don't fit either, but I have an old bra from when I was 10 lbs heavier that will work for a few weeks. I'm on the bigger side (32F, now G) so I'm dreading getting much bigger. 

Anniversary

Baby GIRL born 9/16/201
    BFP! EDD 8/1/2019 CP 4w2d

• Options
    PSA: This bra is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I wore it while I was pregnant with DS, while I nursed him and even after he weaned. I'm wearing one right now, actually!

BFP #3 11/2015, CP

• Options
    PSA: This bra is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I wore it while I was pregnant with DS, while I nursed him and even after he weaned. I'm wearing one right now, actually!

Lurking from TTGP:
    Omg. We are wearing the same bra.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @longliveregina It's the best!!!! Does that mean we're booby buddies?  :p

BFP #3 11/2015, CP

• Options
    @von1976 I'm with you on the dreading getting bigger. 38 F now... and I literally JUST bought new bras before getting pregnant! Ughhhhh. 
    Me: 31 | DH: 43
    BFP #1: 7/15/15, SB: 11/14/15
    Rainbow baby DS born 9/29/16!!
    BFP #3 3/26/18 | Due 12/3/18
  • Options

That looks sooo comfortable--I may have to buy it!
  • Options
    @OrangeEv They usually have buy two get one free, so get three ;)

BFP #3 11/2015, CP

• Options
    Not sure if anyone else uses zulily but they have multiple categories for maternity bras and great prices lately as well 
  • Options
    @SnobunnieMel YES!! My boobs have gotten much more sore in the last few days. I have 1 sports bra and got another one the other day. I didn't want to buy too many because I'll probably grow out of my current size soon, but I just had to buy a second because the underwire was killing me. I can barely sleep, touching the bed or my arm is so painful!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @lilylover27 We haven't had sex yet since the BFP... I too am super nervous about it!  And I know it's totally irrational, but I still am.  Maybe tonight  ;)

Ugh, so I have been having mild, dull cramps on and off since before getting my BFP.  I've been pretty calm about it so far and accepting that it is normal.  But last night they were way more intense than usual for about 20-30 minutes and I freaked the f out.  I think it was a combo of bad cramps and hormonal mood swings, because I just started crying on DH's shoulder out of nowhere, I was so terrified!  Looking back on it from a more logical perspective, I was pretty active yesterday and probably needed to drink a bit more water.  The cramps went away after rest and water, and I still haven't had so much as a speck of blood since my last period (*knocks on wood*).  
    We've only known for a week, and have four more to go before my first appointment  :#
    Me (28) & DH (29)
    Married: May 2015
    BFP 1/24/16 EDD 10/4/16
    It's a boy!

• Options
    lilylover27lilylover27 member
    edited February 2016
    @blonde1817 I had the same cramping about 4 days ago. It was very intense and I also freaked out but d to be calm and relaxed the rest of the day. Luckily like you (and FX it continues) I have not even had a speck of blood since last period. I am thinking it might have been the implantation or growth. I have not had any bad cramping since then either.

On the way of symptoms though, I am a loose cannon this morning! I swear every little thing, from the internet taking too long to load or the phone ringing at work, I am soooooo irritated by. I feel as though today is going to be the longest Monday ever!

Edit: To add my coworker just asked me what time a meeting was and instead of saying it like a nice person I was like well what does the invite say? She said the time and I was like well there you go. Sigh....

• Options
    At 9 dpo I woke up in the middle of the night with horrible nausea, followed by nausea on 10 dpo.  Had tested the morning of 10 dpo with a BFN, so I figured I had a bug, was already fighting off a cold.  Started perusing my BBT chart and noticed the implantation dip back on 6-7 dpo and started hoping for the best.  Tested after coming home from work on 10 dpo and had the faintest of lines!  Nausea continues, but nothing too bad so far (no vomitting), and very mild cramps/bloating ever since we found out.  Fatigue is definitely setting in and I also can't sleep in!  BBs are feeling so tight and heavy.  Work is starting to feel exhausting already for the week...
  • Options
    @lilylover27 and @Blonde1817  I'm in the same boat. I woke up early this morning with bad cramping. Felt better after a few minutes and using the bathroom. Slightly crampy this morning but no nausea (I felt queasy all day yesterday) which made me more nervous. No spotting/bleeding here either though, so that's a good sign for us! Just can't help but worry! Nervous momma over here :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Still little to no symptoms at 5 weeks 3 days! I mean, I've been tired and thirsty off and on, and I guess peeing more (because I'm drinking more), but I have days like that anyway, even without being pregnant. I'm certainly grateful not to be suffering with nausea or breast soreness, but it really doesn't make believing that I'm pregnant any easier. I took 7 positive pregnancy tests over two weeks ago now, and I think there's still a part of me waiting to get my period! Anyone else have this lack of symptoms and disbelief thing going on? So hard to believe there's really a little person growing in there. . .
  • Options
    @wildmama I understand what you are going through sort of. I have symptoms off and on since my BFP. Yesterday my bbs were extremely sore, I couldn't even fully hug DH without them hurting! Today they aren't so bad just off and on. Other than that just fatigue but I was overall a very tired person in general before hand too. I just bought more pregnancy tests this weekend to keep my mind at ease until my appointment in March, so it really doesn't feel real yet to me either!
  • Options
    Oh I have another "symptom" to add to the list. I have been so so clingy. I just want to be near DH all the time. Yesterday I kept finding him just to hug him. 
  • Options
    I have just been super tired and wanting my husband more but that's it! 
    I am hoping for morning sickness because then it would feel more real!
  • Options
    Me too! Lol we even had an argument yesterday because he said I was too clingy
  • Options
    Now that my cold is starting to get better, no real symptoms besides sore boobs. I can see how most have no idea they're pregnant. 

My spotting stopped and my test line is as dark as the control line now.
  • Options
    I am on the clingy band wagon too! My poor DH he is just trying to make his lunch and I just keep hugging him!
  • Options
    Oh man I am SUPER clingy for my husband! When he's not around, I miss him like I used to when we were first dating. It's like my body aches for him, especially his smell. I smelled his shirts in the dirty laundry basket yesterday while he was at work! Felt like a middle-schooler with a crush - haha! Luckily he's so happy that we're pregnant that he seems a little clingier too and doesn't mind the extra attention.
  • Options
    Omg I've been the same way @smmatt08 I just keep being like 

And I'm getting reaaaally offended if he doesn't give me attention for a few minutes! I'm actually offended right now that he fell asleep on the couch next to me and isn't awake to talk to me.

I need to calm the F down.