October 2016 Moms
Options

Symptoms thread

Is anyone experiencing any symptoms yet?  So far I've just had off and on fatigue, but the nausea usually hits me around 6 weeks, so I'm enjoying every minute of feeling normal. 

Re: Symptoms thread

• Options
    Just tired as well with a little cramping on and off. I am dreading the real fatigue that is to come and possible nausea!

Me: 33 DH: 39
    DD 1: 5-24-13
    TTC#2: BFP: 8-23-15 MMC: 10-29-15
    DD 2: 9-15-16
    DD 3: 9-16-17

• Options
    I've had some spotting the past few days but it's tapered off greatly.  Feeling tired in waves but that could also be the estrogen and progesterone in oil I take since I did IVF/FET.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm pretty exhausted by the time I get home from work. I have a bit a cramping as well. Other than that, I'm feeling okay.
  • Options
    Lots of cramping over here still, which makes me nervous.  But no spotting so at least there's that.  And super tired and emotional.  I feel like it's too early for all of that, but oh well!
    ***********************************************************************************************
    #1 born 8/21/14, #2 & 3 (identical) due 9/27/16

• Options
    Got nothin' here. Still feel kinda PMS-y. It'll probably take awhile for me to wrap my head around this. Just hope the nausea doesn't strike at all, let alone in 2 weeks when I have a huge audit coming up at work that I'm in charge of...
  • Options
    Not pregnant yet but hoping t get a BFP( big Fat Positive) in two weeks. :)
  • Options
    I started spotting yesterday and I just knew it was over.  But it was very light brown and stopped, so I think it was old implantation blood.  I had been sledding, shoveling snow, and went for a walk.  I am definitely taking it easy for the next few weeks!
  • Options
    Starting to get dizziness and nausea already... hope this is just a random thing that will go away and not get worse. I did stock up on saltines and 7-up just in case though.
  • Options
    Koalamomma3Koalamomma3 member
    edited January 2016
    Just a tad moody and tired. Also cannot get enough food which is a refreshing change from the extreme nausea I've experienced with my 3 DDs. I am sure it will just take a few weeks to set in though :D
    D&E  <3 2/08/2008 <3
    DD1 7/31/2008 <3
    DD2 6/16/2010 <3
    DD3 5/10/2012 <3
    IUD surprise pregnancy/MC 2015  :'(
    Little Rainbow Due 10/2/2016  <3

• Options
    Fingers crossed you get your BFP joanna!
    D&E  <3 2/08/2008 <3
    DD1 7/31/2008 <3
    DD2 6/16/2010 <3
    DD3 5/10/2012 <3
    IUD surprise pregnancy/MC 2015  :'(
    Little Rainbow Due 10/2/2016  <3

• Options
    I've been a little more tired and occasionally sore boobs. Hoping not to have bad morning sickness this time around. I hear magnesium helps... so I've been spraying on magnesium oil after every shower. I will let you all know in another week or so. :)
    Married 5yrs
    Me-29 DH-34
    DS-02/02/14
    #2 due 09/29/16
  • Options
    EStace said:
    I've been a little more tired and occasionally sore boobs. Hoping not to have bad morning sickness this time around. I hear magnesium helps... so I've been spraying on magnesium oil after every shower. I will let you all know in another week or so. :)
    I've been doing the same thing!  Seriously hoping that it has magical powers and I'm spared this time around.  Morning sickness blows.  Good luck!

Baby BOY due 10-8-16
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    lilyaster said:
    I started spotting yesterday and I just knew it was over.  But it was very light brown and stopped, so I think it was old implantation blood.  I had been sledding, shoveling snow, and went for a walk.  I am definitely taking it easy for the next few weeks!
    Scary, that's a good sign it stopped though, I would think.  FX for you!

Baby BOY due 10-8-16
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hopping on the magnesium train... I had never heard of it for nausea but I'm willing to try anything so I ordered some.  Nothing ever seems to work well for me- unisom helps a little- so I'd be thrilled if magnesium works.  I'm also trying cocolaurin.  We'll see what happens.
  • Options
    lilyaster said:
    Hopping on the magnesium train... I had never heard of it for nausea but I'm willing to try anything so I ordered some.  Nothing ever seems to work well for me- unisom helps a little- so I'd be thrilled if magnesium works.  I'm also trying cocolaurin.  We'll see what happens.
    I hope so too! I think I first read about it on mommypotamus or wellnessmama (both blogs). You can also drink magnesium in the form of magnesium citrate (Natural Calm) but I've heard it absorbs much more quickly through the skin! Hears hoping for some magnesium magic! haha
    Married 5yrs
    Me-29 DH-34
    DS-02/02/14
    #2 due 09/29/16
  • Options
    My hips and back are really hurting today...It is so hard working and being newly pregnant. If I could take off work for the first three months of pregnancy I so would  :p

Me: 33 DH: 39
    DD 1: 5-24-13
    TTC#2: BFP: 8-23-15 MMC: 10-29-15
    DD 2: 9-15-16
    DD 3: 9-16-17

• Options
    My boobs feel like they weigh a 1,000 pounds but oddly not super sore yet...just heavy. Last week I had headaches every day and was tired all the time. That's when I was pretty sure I was preggo! :wink: 
    Married 3 years
    Me-34 DH-44
    EDD 10/1/16

• Options
    My boobs! So sore. And I've been really tired and already having to pee more - though this could be because I increased my water since getting my bfp. Also, could be totally unrelated, but I feel like my pulse has sped up. I have moments where I feel like my heart is racing.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Not too many symptoms here yet, just my breasts feel heavy not really sore yet though. Did have a slight headache this morning if that means anything. I have been having mild cramps/bloating pain but have been having that the past week or so. Just every little thing makes me nervous!
    Married: June 2011
    TTC #1: September 2015-January 2016
    BFP #1: 1/25/16 - MMC Diagnosed 3/22/16
    TTCAL: June 2016
    BFP #2: 8/26/16 - EDD 5/9/17
    Jackson born 5/6/17 at 8:36 PM - 9lbs 5oz & 21in
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Nausea here and there, sore boobs, and so tired.. :neutral:
  • Options
    I feel hungover without the drinking; naseous, exhausted, sore. Also, my boobs are KILLING me and insomnia has kicked in, every morning at 6am my body is done sleeping. I cannot wait for second tri!
  • Options
    @artcheeseI know what you mean! I mean the only thing I have noticed is more burping (haha sorry no other way to describe it) but that is really it. I am actually looking forward to the other symptoms so I can be like oh yea that is pregnancy related not bad food! I feel like I need to POAS every morning to reassure myself!
  • Options
    @artcheese where do you find the ticker?
    Married 3 years
    Me-34 DH-44
    EDD 10/1/16

• Options
    @lilylover27 I have peed on multiple sticks since I found out. I will probably keep doing it until my 8 week appointment.
  • Options

I Blew chunks for the first time last night. Morning sickness is in full effect now :(

• Options
    Sore boobs and fatigue! 
  • Options
    @MrsHudson2014I think H would kill me if I spent so much money on tests, should of got the cheaper ones online! I tested today again and the positive line was definitely darker then the first day. I think I might wait till the end of the week now just to ease my mind. Then maybe look for cheaper tests in drugstores. Stinks that they make you wait till the 8-10 week, I mean I can understand why but still. Just still doesn't feel real yet!
  • Options
    I fell asleep watching television last night. I just could not keep my eyes open! I've also had a raging headache and horrible thirst, almost like I'm hung over, for the past few days. The day before last I also had a sore throat, and I thought I was coming down with something.

Anniversary

Baby GIRL born 9/16/201
    BFP! EDD 8/1/2019 CP 4w2d

• Options
    @lilylover27

You can get the wondfo's pretty cheap on Amazon. Or hit up a dollar store. I don't think I'll go out and get more digi's from the drug store though - they really can be expensive. Target had the clearblue's for $16 bucks pack of 3. 
  • Options
    Fun new symptom: Acne. On my face. On my chest. Pretty sure my back is in the game too. Eww. 
  • Options
    @lilylover27 I am peeing on a stick every day till at least 14dpo! Get Wondfos on amazom. So cheap!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Our Walmart has cheapy tests for $0.88!!
    Married 5yrs
    Me-29 DH-34
    DS-02/02/14
    #2 due 09/29/16
  • Options
    So I usually get tired around this time every day, but today it hit me like a load of bricks and I am starting to get what feels like a tension headache. I am actually hoping these are pregnancy symptoms lol would be kind of nice to have something to back up the BFP. Also caved in and downloaded the What to Expect app. Apparently this is a big week for cell division! :) ugh I cannot help myself!
  • Options
    My symptoms this time around (so far) are very different from my last pregnancy. SO FAR no morning sickness... last time I had a prescription for zofran it was so bad. I've been super fatigued, but have trouble sleeping and night sweats. I am also always hungry (lol... that's not so unusual), and I am VERY emotional this time around. My last pregnancy I had horrible migraines, which I've always gotten, but seemed worse and more frequent during pregnancy. I'm hoping to leave those out this time.
    Me: 31 | DH: 43
    BFP #1: 7/15/15, SB: 11/14/15
    Rainbow baby DS born 9/29/16!!
    BFP #3 3/26/18 | Due 12/3/18
  • Options
    Fun new symptom: Acne. On my face. On my chest. Pretty sure my back is in the game too. Eww. 
    I had HORRIBLE acne with my last pregnancy. I was like a teenager all over again. And because of all the ingredients we have to stay away from in skincare, it seemed like nothing worked. I'm expecting the same this time around too, so I feel ya girl!!
    Me: 31 | DH: 43
    BFP #1: 7/15/15, SB: 11/14/15
    Rainbow baby DS born 9/29/16!!
    BFP #3 3/26/18 | Due 12/3/18
  • Options
    KDeolaKDeola member
    edited January 2016
    @artcheese, You already have a bfp at 3 weeks 4 days?  Sorry to jump on the post, I'm in my 2ww.
    ETA: Oops, I just read your post on the introduction thread.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @lilylover27 ...I would say a yes to the tension headaches - a positive sign that you're pregnant. I was getting headaches 3 days before I took my first test and I was feeling super tired too. I'm not getting the headaches anymore but definitely still tired ALL the time! I'm downloading the What to Expect app too!!
    Married 3 years
    Me-34 DH-44
    EDD 10/1/16

• Options
    @KDeola I ovulated on Jan 15th and tested positive on Jan 22nd! Super early. The line is getting darker, so thats good.

BabyFruit Ticker