Military Families
Options

Camp Lejeune Moms: Question about Naval's Prenatal classes

Any ladies taken the Baby Boot Camp class and Infant Care class offered on base? I'm signed up for both but I only wanna take one of them. How are they different? The baby boot camp is 2 days from 8am-3pm, it just seems like a lot. The Infant Care is 2pm-4pm so I'm leaning towards that one but do they go over the same things? I just wanna make sure I'm not missing anything important from baby bootcamp class if I go with infant care.
Daisypath - nBGk

Lilypie - GQnA

Re: Camp Lejeune Moms: Question about Naval's Prenatal classes

• Options
    Is the infant care class spanned out over a few weeks? I'm assuming they would be close to the same thing. Call and find out.
  • Options
    When I called they said the infant care class is only two hours and the baby boot camp is 2 days 8 hours each day. 
    Daisypath - nBGk

Lilypie - GQnA

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I loved the baby boot camp class! They give you A LOT of info and you get to do some hands on things. It was a long class but they give you break for snacks and lunch. I would recommend this class over the infant care class. They teach a lot of the infant care stuff. 
  • Options
    laxin31laxin31 member
    Make sure you attend a budget for baby class through NMCRS.  You get free things.