July 2016 Moms
Options

Sunday Funday

2»

Re: Sunday Funday

• Options
    I watched my favorite team lose (Seahawks), but I am kind of excited to see the Panther's move on, because they have had a really great season. I can't wait to see how far they go! I was wearing Seahawk gear, but now I am in my pajamas, on the Bump, and eating Talenti gelato fudge brownie, right out of the container. 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Who has pregnancy legging reccomendations ?

The ones I wear aren't maternity but they have a yoga band waist and I will be wearing them my whole pregnancy and they are super cute. They are a brand called LuLaRoe.
  • Options
    Taymiller said:

@agradi - so funny, I am from Michigan!

Also from Michigan (metro Detroit), though I don't have any desire to move back... lol I am not a fan of cold! Charlotte is home to me, now.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @Lindsayleigh1989 I got leggings at H&M that are fantastic
  • Options
    @Lindsayleigh1989 I got a few pairs at Kohl's on sale - Motherhood brand! So comfy, but one already busted a seam in the calf. :(
  • Options
    I know I'm a day late but we hubby was off on a Sunday (a miracle!) so we went out to run errands and grabbed lunch together. After we got home, we watched The Martian which we really enjoyed - a very nice evening together :)
    Me: 33  DH: 31
    Married: 8/9/2010
    3 Furbabies - Kumo, Mal, and Lynx!
    Started TTC August 2014
    BFP #1 - 12/16/14 EDD 8/22/15 - MMC and D&C 1/23/15
    BFP #2 - 7/10/15 EDD 3/20/16- chemical pregnancy, ended 7/16/15
    BFP #3 - 11/12/15 EDD 7/21/16 - wishing and hoping for a sticky little bean!

July'16 BMB May Siggy Challenge - Star Wars:

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker