July 2016 Moms
Options

Sunday Funday

So whatcha doin? Whatcha wearin? Where ya goin? Whatcha watching?

Re: Sunday Funday

• Options
    I'm sick in bed watching Four Weddings. Guilty pleasure!

The plus side is DH is researching and planning a late spring getaway for us, so that's something to look forward to! :smiley:
  • Options

I'm sick in bed watching Four Weddings. Guilty pleasure!

The plus side is DH is researching and planning a late spring getaway for us, so that's something to look forward to! :smiley:

Fun! Where are you guys looking to go?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Leggings, comfy pregnancy top I got from a coworker, work brunch was amazing! Now football and being lazy :)
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    @PinkLady2015 We were looking at Mexico, but now with that Zika crap I'd like to stay domestic I think. So I was thinking a spa resort in AZ or maybe a lodge spa place in MT or WY. We looked at FL, but I don't think I'll want to be around beach bathing beauties at that point. (Plus I don't swim with animals, so a beach isn't that important to me.)
  • Options
    Pajamas! Watching LOST on Netflix aaallllll day. We started our baby registry yesterday, so might look online for things to add. :)
  • Options
    Husband and I slept wayyy in and now he's getting bagels and berries (!!!) and I just walked the dogs. Meeting up with our friend in LA later. Wearing Lucy leggings (folding down the waistband makes them comfy under belly!) and a maternity top I got at H&M.
    Have a headache but am making coffee to go with bagels so hopefully that'll take care of that..
  • Options
    Finally went and got maternity clothes yesterday so I'm wearing some comfy leggings that don't squeeze the life out of me and a flowy shirt. Went to church this morning and had lunch with our friends, and now I'm curled up in bed looking for better prices on baby things than I found at BRU on my scouting trip yesterday. It's so cold outside!!!
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    Trying to recover from the Packer game last night. My heart hurts. Ugh.
  • Options

Watching my Panthers kick Seahawk ass!

This! It's amazing!

• Options
    stillcozystillcozy member
    edited January 2016
    @Racso12 that game made this Vikings fan feel extremely happy!
    Eta: Aaron Rodgers finally didn't win a game
    On a Hail Mary

• Options
    That was a crazy game yesterday!
  • Options
    @Lindsayleigh1989 I agree I am still recovering from the Vikings game, however the Packers lost last night is helping! Ha I am wearing pajamas and staying inside all day windchills are around -20 today, not planning on going anywhere!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Racso12 said:

Trying to recover from the Packer game last night. My heart hurts. Ugh.

This. But it's snowing for the first time this winter which makes things so much better.
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cuddling with sleeping (snoring) DS waiting for DH to get home from work!
    H. Foxe born October 22, 2013
  • Options
    Wearing leggings and a Tshirt. The same leggings and Tshirt I wore yesterday. I can't be bothered to pick out more than 1 outfit for the weekend...

It started snowing so I'm staying in for the rest of the day. I think DH and I might watch some movies. We have a bunch of the Oscar noms to watch, but I'm bored just thinking about some of them.

I'm making spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. I was a vegetarian (pescetarian, technically) for 13 years before I got pregnant so I am clueless with cooking meat. I'll be making meatballs for the first time ever. Let's hope my Italian genes kick in and they turn out ok.
  • Options
    Laying around doing nothing. Wearing an old t-shirt and some of my hubby's old workout pants. Super comfy. Today's been the first day in a week I've had horrible morning sickness. I'm laying low pouting about it and trying to keep it at a minimum.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Leggings comfy shirt and Hell's Kitchen is back and I'm excited.

Me: 30, DH: 31

Married: May 16th 2015

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Working on writing curriculum for my school's in-service tomorrow (ughhhhhhh). Trying to get my reading done for this week's classes (I'm a part-time grad student). The good news is that I'm almost done with both tasks, which means I can finally cozy up on the couch and continue my Breaking Bad marathon with DH!!
  • Options
    It's flippin beautiful out so we took Oscar for a nice 2.5 mile walk this morning. (See aftermath below) Hit up the g-store to buy snacks for football this afternoon (6 Can Soup). Now I'm curled up on the couch with a knocked out pup, half watching the game and also starting to throw things on my registry (which is super fun!) I'm trying to avoid online shopping for maternity clothes but everything is so freakin cute!!! The IL's are stopping by for a little bit to see some reno's we've done in our backyard.

• Options
    @PinkLady2015 Putting things in your registry is the best. It's the perfect way to daydream about shopping without spending money. If only everything you put on there was magically paid for...
  • Options
    Mourning my Packers loss, made all that much worse because I live in New England so everyone else is celebrating the Pats win (gag me).

Found some yummy dinner recipes to try this week so DH and I went food shopping for the first time since thanksgiving. I made it through a whole grocery store trip without feeling like I was going to puke!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Options

Watching my Panthers kick Seahawk ass!

CardiacCats! That got stressful! Love me some Panthers football.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Its -20 today. I'm sitting on the couch in my pjs covered in blankets and dogs watching private practice. DH is at a friends house doing some construction. Love my days alone.
  • Options
    Happy to see some other Packer fans here!! I feel for you Vikings fans. We have experienced some heartbreaking losses so I know how you are feeling. On a better note, I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am that Seattle lost!!!
  • Options
    DH and I went the Macy's and made our first baby purchase. The Macy's in our area is closing so they are having a huge sale. We got some gender neutral stuff and one boy and one girl outfit. Then we went to Target and started our registry, which was so much fun!! DH found a great deal on an Eddie Bauer 4 in 1 crib marked down 60% but all of the Targets in our area are sold out :( . Today was the first day we have done some baby related activities and it was an awesome experience!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @LaurenAsh23 That's awesome. She'll love that picture when she's older!

@Taymiller I'm so jealous of your yard! We bought in Stapleton before we decided to NTNP for a baby. I know there are TONS of kids here, but I need a lawn for my kid so I'm sure we'll be moving in the next couple of years. :(
  • Options
    @LaurenAsh23 hah! Too cute!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    Wearing a gym outfit and pretending I'm working out by cleaning the house. It's super rainy here so there's not much appealing about going outside! I did run to Macy's to take back a maternity item I ordered online. Found a couple more tops, leggings and tights to purchase in its place. I'm planning on restarting my gym routine tomorrow, so I'm trying not to overdo it today, LOL! 
  • Options
    I haven't left the house today and it's been glorious! Although the only reason I haven't left is because it's -20 degrees out soooo that sucks. Been lounging in yoga pants and my favorite old college hoodie watching murder/crime shows all day. Not going to lie, that's what most of my Sundays consist of during the winter....
  • Options
    @LinzerBinzer - you guys can just come over and play in our yard until you move :). We are on this little cul-de-sac and it is perfect for kids. We have a nice patio too. I love this house.
  • Options
    @Taymiller that is a great yard! I'm jealous for sure. It was such a pretty Colorado day and I refused to get off my couch. I can't wait until we buy a house! I'm hoping in the Denver area because it's so much closer to my family than Greeley.
  • Options
    @agradi -we are in Arvada and we love it. It was a beautiful day but that is the awesome thing about Colorado, sooo many beautiful days that it is totally acceptable to spend some of them indoors on the couch :)
  • Options
    @Taymiller I love Arvada! I grew up in Georgetown so Lakewood, Golden, and Arvada were my stomping grounds. I'm hoping we can buy/rent down that way after LO is born but the bf is from Michigan and he is kind of wanting to move back there. I'm not very on board with this plan.
  • Options
    @agradi - so funny, I am from Michigan!