October 2015 Moms
Options

What size is baby wearing ??

edited January 2016 in October 2015 Moms
Just curious to see what size your LO's are in now?? Violet is 12 weeks and is wearing 6m perfectly .. she was wearing 0-3m from birth .. Newborn size was too short for her

I feel like all the baby clothing sizes run small in general but maybe I just have a big baby lol :wink:

Re: What size is baby wearing ??

• Options
    Ljonas87Ljonas87 member
    edited January 2016
    Our little man is in the same boat. He is 13 weeks and wearing 6 month clothes very comfortably. It all depends on the brand, some brands I can still get him in 3 month stuff but more often than not he is in the 6month size. I'm glad we aren't alone in this, I hate the weird look we get when I say he is wearing 6 month clothes.
  • Options
    I think they run a little small DD is 13 weeks and 12 lbs her 0-3 clothes fit for the most part just the footsie pjs are to small so she wears size 6 in those :) we wash her clothes in hot water so they shrink too
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My daughter will be 12 weeks on Weds and is about 12 lbs. She was born too big for NB clothes. Most 0-3 month things still fit her but I think she'll be out of them completely in about a month. She must have long legs because shirts/onesies fit her fine, but pants are getting shorter by the day.
  • Options
    DS is 13 weeks.  Most of the 0-3 stuffs is too small.  The 3-6 fits pretty well and most of the 6-9 fits a little on the big side, but definitely wearable.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    He is 11.5 weeks and just starting to outgrow his 3 month clothes. I know it "sounds" small, but size 3 months is really "up to 3 months"... So it makes sense that our LOs don't fit into them any longer.
  • Options
    11 weeks... Newborn expect feetie pjs and some pants. She is finally in size 1 diapers.
  • Options
    LO is 11 weeks and in 6 month clothes comfortably
  • Options
    @koriemo I had no idea that baby clothes are sized that way ! That makes so much sense now lol
  • Options
    Waylon is 12 weeks 15lbs and In 6mo clothes
  • Options
    14 weeks and in 6-9 month clothing. .
  • Options
    She just got into 0-3 months and I sobbed haha. A few newborn outfits still fit...I'm holding on as long as I can lol.
  • Options
    10.5 weeks, 16+lbs and 6-9. We are on the verge of moving to size 3 diapers.
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Options
    My daughter is 16 weeks on Wednesday (she was 5 weeks premature). She is about 13 lbs and still comfortably fits in 0-3 and sometimes 3 month outfits depending on the brand. She is our tiny little peanut!
  • Options
    My little guy is 12 weeks and almost 15lbs 25+ inches. He's in all 6 month clothes with the one piece sleep and plays getting very small on him length wise. He can wear some 9 month stuff no problem. So glad the few summer items I got ahead of time I got in 12 month size!
  • Options
    12 weeks today and LO is getting in to 0-3 months. NB onesies still fit but the fitted pants are getting too small. Size 1 diapers too. I'm sad he's getting out of NB but happy he really is growing.
  • Options
    LM1007LM1007 member
    edited January 2016
    13weeks tomorrow, 14lbs and 25+in, some 3mo still fit, wearing 6mo perfectly almost. He wore newborn for like 2 weeks lol
    Even the xmas onesie 3mo is way to short lol
  • Options
    LO is 16 weeks and he still fits in some 6 month outfits but are getting tight. He's comfy is 9 month clothes . At his 2 month appt he was 14 lbs 2 oz and 23.5 in long. We have our 4month appt next week so I'm curious to see how much he has grown.
  • Options
    tulegrl14tulegrl14 member
    edited January 2016
    My LO is 13 weeks tomorrow and barley fits into 3 months the length is good but he is such a string bean.

• Options
    Kanne0729Kanne0729 member
    edited January 2016
    My lo will be 11 weeks on Thursday and he's currently weari 6 months. He is short so they are still kind of long on him, but they fit perfectly everywhere else and we can't put him in 3 months any longer because they are way too small except in length. Here's my little chubby boy.

• Options
    11 weeks and NB onesies fit except some long sleeves are getting short, 0-3 everything except some footies are getting too short. He has a few 0-6 footies that are starting to not be too big. Not sure on his size now but at 8 weeks he was 10lbs 7oz 23.5inches
  • Options
    My daughter is 13 weeks and in a few newborn onesies, but mainly 0-3 and 3 month clothes some are still big and those onesies are loose and long. At 8 weeks she was 9 lbs 9 oz and 22 in long, so I'm curious next month what she will be.
  • Options
    Violet is 10 weeks old and she is wearing 3 month clothes. The footy outfits are too short now though, so I've bought a few 3-6 month ones from Old Navy and Gap that fit great. Heres her two month picture, she's wearing 3 month onesie and jeggings lol 
  • Options
    My LO was 26" at his 2 months appointment, so as you can imagine, he outgrew most of the 0-3 months clothes by then already. He's quite skinny though, so I could fit 2 of him in some onesies. 
  • Options
    I LOVE seeing the pics of all of your adorable little ones!! Georgia is wearing mostly 3mo with a few 3-6. She is 15wks and about 13lbs.

Married DH 08.28.10
    Pregnancy #1: BFP 04.10.11 EDD 12.23.11 DD1 Born 12.4.11
     Pregnancy #2: BFP 5.12.14 MC 5.20.14 @ 5wk4d
    Pregnancy #3: BFP 11.1.14 EDD 7.5.15 MC 11.13.14 @ 6wk4d
    Pregnancy #4: BFP 1.31.15 EDD 10.5.15 DD2 Born 9.23.15

• Options
    Hudson is 3 months old , and if I had to guess he weighs about 15 lbs. He has almost grown out of 3-6, and anything with feet he is already in 6-9. We will be in size 3 diapers this weekend !

• Options
    Connor is 14 weeks and fits in 6 months, but some of them are starting to get tight. He was 14 lbs and 25" at 2 months. His torso is long and the snaps get tight, even when the legs have room. Also, his feet tend to outgrow the footies. I'm just not used to this! My first hit the size when he was that age.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Little Lady is 14 weeks and wearing 0-3 months.
  • Options
    My daughter is 12 weeks old, as of today, & she's still in newborn, & very rarely fits into a 0-3. She is only in like the 2nd or 3rd percentile for weight & the 4th or 5th for length.
  • Options
     I'm glad to see that there are some other big babies out there. My LO is 12 weeks and 16 lbs 11 oz. He is officially wearing 3-6 month. I had to get all the 0-3 month things out of his drawers because daddy kept squeezing him into things that were too small. Its hard to let go of those things. He wore those longer then the newborn so I'm more attached. I did have to buy the next sizes in these dino feet pjs. They were too cute to give up. ;)
    Baby Riker - 10/20/15 11:46pm 7lbs 9oz 21in
  • Options
    My LO is just moving out of 0-3 month clothing. He is 12 weeks and 12 lbs. He is thin but has a long torso so that is why we have moved him into 3-6 month!
  • Options
    dwaldrop said:

I did have to buy the next sizes in these dino feet pjs. They were too cute to give up. ;)

I'm glad I'm not the only one to do this! My lo just outgrew her newborn footie jammies and I had to get the Fox feet one in 0-3 and 3-6! I was just devastated when I had to put it in the give away bin!!
  • Options
    @swelniak sounds like our sons have very similar builds! Just had to put away all the 6 month pajamas and pull out the 9 month ones! Our little guy has long legs and huge feet too! I'm already scared for what the future holds.
  • Options

Our little Nella Bean wears 6 month clothing comfortably and turned 3 months on the 16th. Although I can't seem to part with the cardigan, which is size 3m.
  • Options
    In Australia our sizing goes like this:

Tiny Baby (up to 3kg)
    Newborn (up to 4kg)
    0 - 3 Months (up to 6kg)
    3 - 6 Months (up to 8kg)

My little one started off in Tiny Baby clothes till he was about 4 weeks old. Then was in newborn till about 8 weeks. 0 - 3 months till about 13 weeks and now in 3 - 6 months and hes almost 15 weeks but alot of this size clothing is still too big. Can easily wear 0 - 3 months still.
  • Options
    dime4dime4 member
    edited January 2016

I thought my baby was big haha but I guess not. He is 14week wearing 6 months, with some outfits 6-9 months(pajamas) . I love all the juicy baby's. Beautiful
  • Options
    DD is 14 weeks and weighing somewhere around 17lbs. She's in 3-6 month and 6 month clothes. However some of the carters clothes shrink!! So in sissy's shrunken clothes we can wear 6-9
  • Options
    lalenalalena member
    edited January 2016
    I had a hard time too but decided to make a baby pj bear and a small baby onesie quilt so that I have a few things from when they were babies :-) I'll give away the rest
  • Options
    My son is 12 weeks and he is wearing 6-9 months.