Baby Names
Options

Girl name help

and_peggyand_peggy member
edited January 2016 in Baby Names
We are having a girl in May. We are still trying to come up with a one-syllable middle name., something very feminine. What are you favorites?

We like Gray and Ray (Although either really sound super feminine)

Thanks!

(Edited to simplify my question)
Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19

Re: Girl name help

• Options
    Flow wise it's kinda hard to give suggestions without knowing the FN,  I mean clearly you are set so I don't see the reason to not share it if you want mn suggestions?

• Options
    Basic one syllable mn's

Jane
    Ann
    Brooke
    Grace
    Claire
    Eve
    June
    Faye

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Totally understand it makes it more difficult for seeing if a name flows together or not. But everyone thinks differently so some people may think a name flows when others don't. We just don't want to share the name, with anyone, until the birth. Sincerely appreciate your suggestions. I love Brooke and Claire.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    So a very feminine 4 syllable FN with a NN that is a boy name, which you will combine with a 1 syllable MN that, when combined with the NN, takes it from boy name to feminine. And you won't tell us the name.

And the MNs you provided are both masculine.

Is this the my name is a girl name but baby name a male version of my name that is also a complex color name poster by a different username? Cause we had fun with that thread. Laurence Cerulean FTW.

I'd suggest you just use the search filters on behindthename.com and filter for fem/1 syllable.
  • Options
    cant help if we done know the name
  • Options
    These are all the one syllable names that I can think of off the top of my head...sorry for any repeats

Mae
    Pearl
    Wren
    Dawn
    Jane
    Kay
    Paige
    Quinn
    Claire
    Grace
    June
    Kate
    Elle
    Rose
    Anne
    Faith
    Brooke
    Reese
    Hope
    Maeve
    Belle
    Eve
  • Options
    @klirwin82 That does sound like a fun thread. Sad that I missed that. Whatever that was about, I can ensure you all I wasn't involved.

I appreciate all the suggestions, regardless.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I think Mae would be very fitting based on birthdate!
  • Options
    I think all.of my favourites have already been listed but here they are...

Jane
    Paige
    Brooke
    Brynn
    Mae
  • Options
    I agree w/ one of the PPs- why not May? (or Mae if you prefer). My baby girl is due in June and we are definitely considering her birth month as a middle name. I think it'd be cute!
  • Options
    @NOLA520
    In regards to your 'absurd guessing games' comment, I never asked anyone to guess.

I'm sorry if anyone was offended that I chose not to give the first name. I understand my original question was confusing and gave unnecessary information. I also realize I could just Google, and look on name sites, which I've already done. But there are always names that others may suggest that I might have missed before.... which was the whole point of my post.

Thank you everyone for the name suggestions. Love the idea of May/Mae.
    Pregnancy Ticker