1st Trimester

Holy Waterfall...(Discharge). WARNING...TMI!!!

Lynna2401Lynna2401 member
edited January 2016 in 1st Trimester

I just stood up to go take the mail to the mailroom at work and out came a waterfall. I immediately went to the bathroom in a panic to go clean myself up and my entire panties were soaked in whitish/clearish discharge no smell thankfully. Time for panty liners again!! (sigh of relief because I thought it was far worse). Called my nurse immediately and its completely normal as many know and I knew that but was worried because I had a hematoma and haven't bled in a week thank goodness so I didn't know what had just happened to me. I just couldn't believe how much came out at once anyone else experience a waterfall of discharge like that? I know to expect discharge just didn't realize it would be like that! This was the first time I am 11 weeks today. I've had some discharge here and there because of my SCH. Seems like every week is something new too look forward too! 

BabyFetus Ticker

Me: 30    DH: 39

Dating: December 2011 / Engaged: Thanksgiving 2013  / Married: November 2014

Baby 1: D&C August 2012 @ 11 weeks
Baby 2: Due July 2016

Re: Holy Waterfall...(Discharge). WARNING...TMI!!!

• I have that all the time but mainly when I squat or get up from sitting.
  • Was there a point to posting this or did you have a question?

Also, a TMI warning might have been nice. Thanks for the visual though. 

Seriously? I am sure you have read or seen worse than that. If you read my post you would see where I asked if anyone else has experienced that. You didn't have to open it or read it. The post said (Discharge) What exactly did you expect?

You are very welcome by the way :)

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Lynna2401Lynna2401 member
    edited January 2016
    bbiutmcph said:
    The "it's not sperm finding it's way out" really sealed the deal 

Asking if people are experiencing more discharge, ok I guess.  Posting a detailed story with edited notes including it's not sperm. TMI. 

I guess I figured we're all adults here...its how we got here in the first place isn't it? I figured there would have been that one person that would ask "well did you have sex?" so I wanted to cover that...I will remove it didn't think it was a disgusting issue making people want to throw up. For the love of god!

I want to add that I thought it was funny but I guess it wasn't to everyone. That's why I put a smiley face at the end. It's not even close to the other stuff I have read on here. So again...I apologize.

BabyFetus Ticker

• hahah, this thread tho.
  • @Lynna2401 Do not apologize! You were just reaching out to share your experience and others can relate - I'm one of them! And it's good to know others have experienced this as well.
    seriously people can be so rude on here - just ignore them.
  • ecwk said:

MillieT09 said:

@Lynna2401 Do not apologize! You were just reaching out to share your experience and others can relate - I'm one of them! And it's good to know others have experienced this as well.

Case in point
  • Discharge will only increase from what iv been told. Iv had that happen to me a few times too and its more frequent nowadays (almost 25wks). I had bleeding early on so i can understand the scare.
  • MillieT09 said:
    @Lynna2401 Do not apologize! You were just reaching out to share your experience and others can relate - I'm one of them! And it's good to know others have experienced this as well. seriously people can be so rude on here - just ignore them.

Thanks Millie! I am starting to see how rude people can be. I thought that's what being apart of this whole community was about...sharing experiences and see if others have experienced the same. Not MAKE YOU FEEL WORSE about your situation. The board it called 1st trimester...I posted about something new I experienced in my FIRST TRIMESTER woman can be so caddy...I mean seriously bullying/bashing one another for sharing a story of theirs is ridiculous.  Again thanks @milliet09!

BabyFetus Ticker

This made me laugh because I actually thought of this song as I posted :)

BabyFetus Ticker

• Discharge will only increase from what iv been told. Iv had that happen to me a few times too and its more frequent nowadays (almost 25wks). I had bleeding early on so i can understand the scare.

Thank you!! @knottie2891384 that's what I read and what the nurse said I just didn't expect it to be so much I guess at once. Still no bleeding thankfully my doctor thinks my SCH disappeared will find out next week!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Lynna2401Lynna2401 member
    edited January 2016
    ecwk said:
    @Lynna2401 Do not apologize! You were just reaching out to share your experience and others can relate - I'm one of them! And it's good to know others have experienced this as well. seriously people can be so rude on here - just ignore them.

Is it that obvious that I am new?  I mean seriously is it  necessary to post this these memes and bring other woman down for sharing their experiences? Just curious? This community I thought was meant for woman to share and compare stories and experiences? I must be wrong.

BabyFetus Ticker

• Lynna2401 said:

ecwk said:

@Lynna2401 Do not apologize! You were just reaching out to share your experience and others can relate - I'm one of them! And it's good to know others have experienced this as well.

Is it that obvious that I am new?  I mean seriously is it  necessary to post this these memes and bring other woman down for sharing their experiences? Just curious? This community I thought was meant for woman to share and compare stories and experiences? I must be wrong.

Yeah that wasn't directed at you, it was directed at the poster I quoted.

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Lynna2401 said:

MillieT09 said:

Thanks Millie! I am starting to see how rude people can be. I thought that's what being apart of this whole community was about...sharing experiences and see if others have experienced the same. Not MAKE YOU FEEL WORSE about your situation. The board it called 1st trimester...I posted about something new I experienced in my FIRST TRIMESTER woman can be so caddy...I mean seriously bullying/bashing one another for sharing a story of theirs is ridiculous.  Again thanks @milliet09!

catty. we can be so catty.

yes, this is a community of women to share experiences with. but, being an online forum, we can respond how we choose. & no one was actually rude in any way. this isn't Google. if you ask a question, not all the answers you get may be ones you like. same as real world type stuff.
  • ecwk said:
    MillieT09 said:

I think you need to reevaluate your interpretation of the word bullying. Many people thought your post was TMI, big deal. Expressing this fact doesn't = rudeness. Also, I think you meant "catty".

No, I don't think so. I am not just talking about my thread I have seen what other people have posted on other peoples threads as well.  I've read far worse on these threads but would never think to tell another woman is there a point to your post...etc. It was obviously posted for a reason.. I had a concern. Yes, I called my nurse right away but was curious as what the other thousands of pregnant woman on here have experienced.

I did mean catty thank you for catching that!

BabyFetus Ticker

• ecwk said:
    ecwk said:

Yeah that wasn't directed at you, it was directed at the poster I quoted.

Gotcha!

BabyFetus Ticker

• kyraaD said:
    MillieT09 said:

catty. we can be so catty. yes, this is a community of women to share experiences with. but, being an online forum, we can respond how we choose. & no one was actually rude in any way. this isn't Google. if you ask a question, not all the answers you get may be ones you like. same as real world type stuff.

You are correct and I can post what I ever I want then too, right? I know this isn't Google its real life pregnant woman who can give you feedback and who you can have conversations with, at least that's what I though. I should have probably just stuck to talking to my friends who have had children or are pregnant and who find sense of humor in what happened to me yesterday. I didn't mean to gross anyone out.  

BabyFetus Ticker

• ecwk said:
    ecwk said:
    MillieT09 said:

I think you need to reevaluate your interpretation of the word bullying. Many people thought your post was TMI, big deal. Expressing this fact doesn't = rudeness. Also, I think you meant "catty".

No, I don't think so. I am not just talking about my thread I have seen what other people have posted on other peoples threads as well.  I've read far worse on these threads but would never think to tell another woman is there a point to your post...etc. It was obviously posted for a reason.. I had a concern. Yes, I called my nurse right away but was curious as what the other thousands of pregnant woman on here have experienced.

I did mean catty thank you for catching that!

Well, and I mean this sincerely, if you don't like the tone of this forum then there are plenty other ones out there that might suit you better.
    Thanks!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Omg this whole thread! Lmaooooo
  • Would you randomly walk up to a group of pregnant women and share your lovely discharge story with them? That's basically what you did here.

I missed the 'story' part of this and read it as "share your lovely discharge with them" and thought "Dear Lord!!!! I'd hope not!!!"

Also, OP, I do find the humor in your story. I also find the humor in the responses you got. This group of women are very knowledgeable and like to have a good time. That's why I stuck around. But like as another PP stated, there are other forums that may be more to your liking, because the flow of this community and the catty comments won't be changing anytime soon.
  • Not the best post to read while eating icecream. My fault for not reading the title of the post.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you for asking this question. The same thing happened to me and all I wanted to know is if this was a normal pregnancy symptom or if something might be wrong. That's what we are here for is to help out others :smile:
  • Well this escalated quickly... But I thought it was a funny personal experience thing. I mean yeah its a weird post but not TMI, I've seen people post worse. As for the attitude you need to get used to it. We are all women with hormones and opinions, if you don't like what someone has commented then just tell them thanks for your input and GOOD DAY lmao. But I really did find this kind of funny and I'm glad you posted as some may be scared to post this.
  • Well this escalated quickly... But I thought it was a funny personal experience thing. I mean yeah its a weird post but not TMI, I've seen people post worse. As for the attitude you need to get used to it. We are all women with hormones and opinions, if you don't like what someone has commented then just tell them thanks for your input and GOOD DAY lmao. But I really did find this kind of funny and I'm glad you posted as some may be scared to post this.

That it's not TMI is your opinion. The overwhelming opinion is that it was TMI.

I don't quite know what you mean by
    "As for the attitude you need to get used to it." - are you talking to OP, or the people who replied?

"We are all women with hormones and opinions" - what do hormones have to do with anything? Apart from the colossal amount of discharge experienced by OP, obviously.

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • ecwk said:
    Well this escalated quickly... But I thought it was a funny personal experience thing. I mean yeah its a weird post but not TMI, I've seen people post worse. As for the attitude you need to get used to it. We are all women with hormones and opinions, if you don't like what someone has commented then just tell them thanks for your input and GOOD DAY lmao. But I really did find this kind of funny and I'm glad you posted as some may be scared to post this.
    That it's not TMI is your opinion. The overwhelming opinion is that it was TMI. I don't quite know what you mean by "As for the attitude you need to get used to it." - are you talking to OP, or the people who replied? "We are all women with hormones and opinions" - what do hormones have to do with anything? Apart from the colossal amount of discharge experienced by OP, obviously.
    That's code for hormones excusing poor judgement and general disregard for anyone else