June 2015 Moms
Options

Healthy Mamas - Jan 2016

124»

Re: Healthy Mamas - Jan 2016

• Options

Are you talking about fitnessblender.com? I love them.  It's completely free unless you buy a workout program. I bought an 8 week program that was all workouts under 30 minutes for $9 but don't use it that often bc I just go to the website and search for whatever workout I'm in the mood for. They have hundreds. 
    I don't think this was it, but it'll do the trick! I'm going to try it, thank you!
  • Options
    So we are doing a 9 month family photo session with LO  in March. Motivation to lose at least 5lbs......I've been working out at least 30min everyday. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 12/23/13 MMC 01/24/14 @ 9w5days

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @beemaya83 that sounds like a good way to go about it. i should really give myself a goal to hit.  We have a beach vacation planned at the end of March.  I would really like to feel a little more comfortable with myself before its time for summer clothes and swimsuits.
  • Options
    I'm down 25 lbs from the 45 I gained while pregnant. I don't mind it coming off slow. Hope it continues. I haven't been too strict with anything just aiming for moderation. Definitely would like to start eating healthier & adding in exercise for my overall health. if I lose some weight in the process great! I have a wedding in June so hoping I can be at a comfortable weight by that point. I'd feel good if I lost 10 more lbs by then.
  • Options
    It's funny but even by working out I feel so good even though I consciously know it will be a while before the pounds fall off. I too do things in moderation. I gained 30lbs and have a few more to go.  But shoot these last 10lbs have been hard to drop. I've been at the same weight for months now. I really want to drop all the baby weight before #2. We want to start trying at the end of the year.

@swiebe the beach sounds nice.

@ciennah99 go girl!! 25lbs is a lot!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 12/23/13 MMC 01/24/14 @ 9w5days

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Okay!! I'll be honest, I only did a half ass search, but someone talk to me about this subscription workout site...do we love it? What is it called? It was talked about I don't even know when

Are you talking about fitnessblender.com? I love them.  It's completely free unless you buy a workout program. I bought an 8 week program that was all workouts under 30 minutes for $9 but don't use it that often bc I just go to the website and search for whatever workout I'm in the mood for. They have hundreds. 
    This site looks great, can't wait to try them, thanks! Looks like it will be easier to find what I want than on YouTube.
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

• Options
    Is anyone still doing weight watchers?  I am finally thinking about signing up.  We have a group at work and I think it may help me become more accountable and stick with something.
  • Options
    I am ^^ I'm doing good tracking but barely exercising 
  • Options
    @caitlincunn I just signed up.  and tracked what i ate today, and am already over my points for the day!  Now I know not to eat 4 oreos for a snack ;)

• Options
    Yeah I've been a lot better about sweets! That was my main problem. Today I was out and had panera for lunch so that was double the amount of points lunch usually is. And I had pizza for dinner so today wasn't so good.
  • Options
    mindaa said:
    Okay!! I'll be honest, I only did a half ass search, but someone talk to me about this subscription workout site...do we love it? What is it called? It was talked about I don't even know when

This site looks great, can't wait to try them, thanks! Looks like it will be easier to find what I want than on YouTube.
    You can also go to YouTube and search for them and they all come up. Their videos and walking is how I dropped 60 pounds of baby weight in 4 months. Now I just need to tone more!