July 2016 Moms
Options

Cravings

Re: Cravings

• Options
    Totally craving a steak and mashed potatoes from longhorn today. I had to make myself a burger instead since we're going out to eat on Saturday anyway.
    sahm.
    frequent lurker.
    married: 08-09-2013
    baby boy: 06-16-2016 at 34 wks.

• Options
    Buttered bread and caprese salad
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Burgers, burgers and more burgers!
  • Options
    Macaroni and cheese from scratch. Not any of that powdery Kraft crap. Real eggs, milk, butter, and cheese. Yum!
  • Options
    Cream cheese. I bought three containers of it yesterday. 

PUT CREAM CHEESE ON ALL THE THINGS!

Why did you say this?? Omg. Now I MUST HAVE cream cheese. But I'll have to buy some. And a bread product to put it on. There is literally no gluten in my house right now. I must have bagels.
  • Options

Why did you say this?? Omg. Now I MUST HAVE cream cheese. But I'll have to buy some. And a bread product to put it on. There is literally no gluten in my house right now. I must have bagels.
    For the past week, it was whipped cream cheese on toasted onion bagels for breakfast. Now, I have my vegetable cream cheese for my carrots/celery, regular cream cheese for my extra crispy english muffins, and jalapeño cream cheese for whatever tickles my fancy. Our store was doing a 3 for $5 special on cream cheese. HAHA
  • Options
    Today I started craving baby carrots and dip. My husband stopped at the store and got carrots, French onion dip, and buffalo ranch dip. Yum yum yum.
  • Options
    I want a hot dog so bad!
    Me: 33  DH: 31
    Married: 8/9/2010
    3 Furbabies - Kumo, Mal, and Lynx!
    Started TTC August 2014
    BFP #1 - 12/16/14 EDD 8/22/15 - MMC and D&C 1/23/15
    BFP #2 - 7/10/15 EDD 3/20/16- chemical pregnancy, ended 7/16/15
    BFP #3 - 11/12/15 EDD 7/21/16 - wishing and hoping for a sticky little bean!

July'16 BMB May Siggy Challenge - Star Wars:

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Skittles..
    Toasted Bagels with cream cheese
    Tuna sandwiches
  • Options
    After reading these and some other threads... NEED cream cheese on Ritz crackers, rice krispies, and a stadium hotdog!!! Right NOW!
    Mommy to an angel baby and a sweet little girl Earth side.
  • Options
    A hot dog with chili has been on my mind for days!
  • Options
    I've always had a rather severe sweet tooth, but for the last 3 or 4 weeks all I want is Eastern NC style pulled pork and chicken wings that are hotter than 7 hells. I can't think of the last time I had something sweet!
  • Options
    @ShanMV513 I've been craving those peach ring gummy candies which I also haven't had since I was 10. I blame it on fruit craving (wanting all types of fruit...) mixed with carb craving (bread, sugar, everything) so peach rings are kind of the intersection of the two, haha. I think our bodies crave safe foods...even if not the healthiest...
    @chaulk I also had a specific beer craving! Maybe it's the carbs thing... I've been having lots of sparkling water instead, since it's a similar texture and not sweet
  • Options
    I want a foot long corn dog from a county fair. They have a very specific taste and texture, and weinerschizle and hot dog on a stick just won't do. Too bad the county fairs here aren't until late summer :(
  • Options
    I was so close to packing a healthy lunch. Then I remembered we have cake. So now I'm counting the minutes till I get to work so I can dig into the double chocolate cake I brought. I need to find some milk...
  • Options
    I just want Chinese food all the time! An egg roll and wonton soup. Mmmm I've been fighting the urge though and eating healthy all week! No salads over here though. I hate salad unless it has a crap ton of stuff in it covering up the taste of the lettuce!
  • Options
    Cravings that have stuck: Tacos, banana with peanut butter and randomly im all the sudden into sparkling water.  I used to HATE sparkling water, some of it super cold with lemon or lime is amazing to me right now. 
  • Options
    Frozen yogurt or a Jamba Juice smoothie =)
  • Options
    I had sushi yesterday. And I just had this for breakfast. No regrets.

• Options
    Lately I've been craving homemade spinach dip. Now I'm craving PB&J sandwiches and I want Red Lobster! Hubby's taking me for vday :)
  • Options
    Now I'm craving a bagel with strawberry jam, eggs, cheese, and turkey bacon. Oh my :#
  • Options
    Just made reservations for the Brazilian steakhouse for Friday....yum yum yum!
  • Options
    Frosted mini wheats cereal - onto my second bowl for dinner :o
  • Options
    Now I'm craving chili cheese fries and a chili cheese dog with sour cream! Grrr..
  • Options
    I was craving baked potato soup so I made it for dinner- SO GOOD.
  • Options
    rnyland1 said:
    Ah yeah! Meat sweats! Yum!
  • Options
    rnyland1 said:
    Aw man, now I want picanha! 
  • Options
    I'm eating sour candy right now (has anyone tried Surf Sweets? SO GOOD) and as soon as I'm done I'm going to get a bowl of cereal.
  • Options
    I'm currently craving homemade parental food... My mom and step dad are, in my opinion some of the best cooks, and of course I want them to drive 2 hours to make me food. Mom is making hamburger stew with one of my sisters tonight and I want it so badly! I'm half tempted to make the drive to go eat with them. It's frozen veggies, cabbage, onion, ground beef, canned tomatoes, and her "special" ingredient. That and the step dad makes this asparagus chicken dish and all I know is it's amazing and sooooo fatty! Chicken breast, fresh asparagus, a super rich cream sauce, served over rice....
  • Options
    I've been craving a lot of my mom's foods too @agradi! There's something about those foods that just make everything better!
    Mommy to an angel baby and a sweet little girl Earth side.
  • Options
    I seriously thought my craving for sour patch kids (and anything sour really) was mine and mine alone. A few weeks ago I ate one of those big bags of sour patch kids (with like 4 servings) and then my mouth hurt too much to eat anything for the rest of the day!
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • Options
    tgfloreztgflorez member
    edited January 2016
    I just want to eat french fries and pickles.
  • Options
    Beers. I want to sit on my couch, watch YouTube videos, and drink some heavy, hoppy IPAs. Sigh. 
  • Options
    Give me all the carbs!!!