July 2016 Moms
Options

Cravings

Re: Cravings

• Options
    @dolewhipper I dislike you right now for that picture you posted. Idk what that delicious-looking thing is, but I need about 20 of them. I'm so jealous of your food choices.
  • Options
    Yesterday I wanted saltines with Italian dressing so bad I could taste it. It was actually pretty tasty when I did finally try it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Swedish fish :p
  • Options
    Lemons. I need lemons. I'm actually in tears because I'm too tired to go to the grocery store.
  • Options
    Lemons. I need lemons. I'm actually in tears because I'm too tired to go to the grocery store.
  • Options
    @benten24 it's a Belgium waffle with Nutella and a bunch of fresh fruit. It was AMAZING
  • Options
    @dolewhipper seriously, I've been thinking about it every single day amd have been SO insanely jealous of you
  • Options
    Gummy bears!
    Me: 33  DH: 31
    Married: 8/9/2010
    3 Furbabies - Kumo, Mal, and Lynx!
    Started TTC August 2014
    BFP #1 - 12/16/14 EDD 8/22/15 - MMC and D&C 1/23/15
    BFP #2 - 7/10/15 EDD 3/20/16- chemical pregnancy, ended 7/16/15
    BFP #3 - 11/12/15 EDD 7/21/16 - wishing and hoping for a sticky little bean!

July'16 BMB May Siggy Challenge - Star Wars:

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Toasted cinnamon raisin bagel with butter and cream cheese!!!
  • Options
    I haven't had a ton of cravings this pregnancy compared to my last but there is nothing better in the entire world than a big glass of icy, frosty cold water. My other cravings have been pickles, lemons (sour stuff is good!) and canned peaches. I also randomly wanted toaster strudels which I bought last week. I hide them in the deep freeze and eat them when DS is in bed and DH is busy somewhere else so I don't have to share them. No shame. But after reading this thread I think I'll buy watermelon at the store today and some ingredients for those waffle sandwiches for breakfast tomorrow. My whole family will thank you for that @dolewhipper !
  • Options
    My craving change so fast. I can't have sweets or white carbs anymore but I'm craving boudin and King cake. Not to mention crawfish with potatoes and corn.
  • Options
    I don't normally do chocolate or sweets.. But I just bought a pound of fudge and told DH he can have none of it. He was forced to buy his own chocolate choices. No shame.
  • Options
    I am being terrible tonight. All I wanted was something like a pinwheel... Tortilla, smothered in cream cheese, a slice of cheese, and like 6 slices of honey roasted turkey. God is it good
  • Options
    Strawberries and jelly beans ... together ... lol
  • Options
    Watermelon slices sour gummies
  • Options
    Peanut Butter Cheerios you get in my stomach
  • Options
    This has probably kept me from wasting away the past few weeks, lol. Also Panera
  • Options
    @laurathemrs I love carnation instant breakfast...unfortunately my baby does not. Anything chocolate is a no go. Lately I've been craving tortellini. I want to eat tortellini or macaroni every day!!!
    Mommy to an angel baby and a sweet little girl Earth side.
  • Options
    @dolewhipper I totally recreated that waffle this morning in my kitchen and it was AMAZING! Thanks for the share!

@laurathemrs Carnation instant breakfast has been on my list for weeks! I'm now making it with chocolate milk.... haha
    Started TTC August 2014

• Options
    @laurathemrs I was all about the instant breakfast for the beginning of the first trimester. Then I somehow started rejecting all milk so I haven't had any in awhile. I need to get some almond milk or soy milk and get back to it. It's delicious and you can pretend you're doing it for the nutrition.
  • Options
    @DominiqueU I've been lactose intolerant for years but usually I can handle ice cream and cheese - not with this pregnancy! I love the almond/coconut blend by almond breeze and we use it for everything :) I also buy chocolate almond milk when I'm craving it :)
    Started TTC August 2014

• Options
    laurathemrslaurathemrs member
    edited January 2016

@laurathemrs I love carnation instant breakfast...unfortunately my baby does not. Anything chocolate is a no go. Lately I've been craving tortellini. I want to eat tortellini or macaroni every day!!!

Aw, that sucks! I've been loving pasta, too. They got rid of the pasta primavera at panera :( so my dh got me tortellini instead...so good.

Ugh I swear this better go through this time or I'm going to throw my phone lol
  • Options
    @fleurdelakeview & @DominiqueU I haven't tried it with almond milk but that sounds pretty good, too! I usually drink whole milk because anything with less fat makes me sick. Is anyone else like that? I always thought it was weird lol
  • Options
    So I just found edible cookie dough at the grocery store (read: it doesn't have raw eggs in it so it made to be eaten raw). O-M-G!
    I found a recipe for this yesterday and ate a bunch until my stomach started to hurt. Soooo good. 
  • Options
    I want goldfish crackers, an ice cream sandwich and oreos.

Apparently my cravings do not want to be healthy today.
  • Options
    benten24benten24 member
    edited January 2016
    My husband asked me today if I was sure I didn't have an affair with a Mexican man before getting KU because all I want is tacos and jalapeños. I've been eating them every single day.

Edit: words=hard
  • Options
    Today I stopped at a bakery and bought Nutella filled croissants. They are so. good. Totally hid them from DS so I don't have to share.
  • Options
    Sour Patch Kids! I've never ever bought sour patch kids and the last time I had them was probably 10 years ago so when the craving came out of nowhere, I was kind of shocked.

Also, I agree with everyone who is craving pasta. I could eat it every night. I found Barilla makes a veggie pasta so I'm trying to use that to make it a little better for me and baby.
  • Options
    Im craving beer, beer, and more beer! I have never been a big drinker but all of a sudden beer is all i can think about. * Of course I'm not giving into this urge*
  • Options
    Flaming hot Cheetos, sour orange juice, and chicken pot pies. I could live off these three things for a week.
  • Options
    The past few days, all I've wanted is Chipotle. Oh and salami sandwiches. Tempting fate?
  • Options

My cravings lately are Grape Crush, Orange Crush, grape flavored gum and Cheetos. For a while it was the Cutie Oranges - must be the color?? haha.
    And now, after reading some of the cravings on page 1, I'm off to buy some Runts!

• Options
    I want homemade Rice Krispies treats. Now. Like right now. So I'm going to make them. And probably eat them all. Try to stop me. I dare you.
  • Options

I want homemade Rice Krispies treats. Now. Like right now. So I'm going to make them. And probably eat them all. Try to stop me. I dare you.

That sounds so good right now!
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    I really want yellow cake with chocolate frosting...
  • Options
    I want cake so bad. I've been resisting but that's not going to last