Options

WTF Wednesday

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    @Nerdchild

Post screen shots!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think posting the content of pm's is against the TOU? Maybe? It's our (new) favorite crazy from the last couple of days (who likes to call people names on here as well). I got a good laugh from her confused ramblings before hitting the ignore button.
  • Options
    Y0urm0mY0urm0m member
    edited December 2015
    @Nerdchild can you blur out the name? Play 20 questions. Delete it after 5 minutes posted?

• Options
    She's back? Did she start three threads?!
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    thebigoaktreethebigoaktree member
    edited December 2015
    Is it she who made the first dog post thread?

Me: 30, DH: 31

Married: May 16th 2015

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Nerdchild I think you can give us the name.
  • Options
    Stinky pee lady?
  • Options
    NerdchildNerdchild member
    edited December 2015
    @Lindsayleigh1989 Bingo! Now we know she's still lurky lurking, because I sure as hell didn't tag her in anything.

Edited to add: @thebigoaktree and @ButterMyBiscuit all the right person. ;)
  • Options
    did she call @Lindsayleigh1989 a not nice name?

• Options

Indeedileedo!
  • Options
    That was a fun game.

• Options

YUP :) an idiot with assanine comments. She can lurk but she should have chose a more annonymous screen name because she was real easy to find on facebook. I was looking to see if troll sadly not a troll

• Options
    Stinky pee lady :D

• Options
    thebigoaktreethebigoaktree member
    edited December 2015

YUP :) an idiot with assanine comments. She can lurk but she should have chose a more annonymous screen name because she was real easy to find on facebook. I was looking to see if troll sadly not a troll
    Nice detective work.

• Options
    You ladies are whip smart, that game didn't take long at all.
  • Options
    msuzannah said:

Also from now on when someone asks "is this normal?" I'm going to google some disease and tell them they have it.

Or just get all hype and tell them emphatically that it is NOT normal!
  • Options
    I'm so sad that I missed the game. Though I find it interesting that everyone guessed the same crazy. You know your crazy when...
  • Options
    I still want to see the screen shot. @Nerdchild

• Options
    @Lindsayleigh1989 I'm currently bowing at your Facebook stalking abilities. You inspire me.
  • Options
    Nerdchild said:

@PhoebeJune1984 and @msuzannah Crop dusting is punishable by 'shoe' in my house. Meaning I will take off my shoe and throw it at you.

You are nicer than some people. There was a lady in the news recently, who beat her man (I think she broke his hip and arm or something), because he wouldn't stop farting in bed. I remind my husband of that, each time he farts in bed and then laughs like a 8 year old.

Nerdchild said:

@PhoebeJune1984 and @msuzannah Crop dusting is punishable by 'shoe' in my house. Meaning I will take off my shoe and throw it at you.

You are nicer than some people. There was a lady in the news recently, who beat her man (I think she broke his hip and arm or something), because he wouldn't stop farting in bed. I remind my husband of that, each time he farts in bed and then laughs like a 8 year old.

I saw that!! Hilarious!

• Options

• Options
    @jkernicky should be ashamed of how cruel she was to another use and should be banned for what she said.

• Options

WTF horrid taste in my mouth.  Please leave.  You're ruining my day.  UGH

I can't remember who but someone suggested pickles to help. @CarrieandRoy Was that you?

Thanks! Too bad for me I can't even stand the sight of pickles since I got pregnant. I've been eating mints like there's no tomorrow

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'm always amazed when people use their first and last names on the message boards. I was on another board and noticed the person had their first name, husbands first name, and their last name as the screen name. What's funny about that, is they aren't common names, but they are the exact name of my husband's cousin, her husband, and their last name. It's taking everything in me to not message her and say "WTF?! You're pregnant?!" I am going to wait until she announces, but then I am going to PM her and mention she should change her screen name!
  • Options
    @Nerdchild good thing I'm at the gym cycling hard because the pissef offness I feel is real! Haha I shall use the ignore and report from now on ;)

• Options
    Wtf body. I woke up at 3pm today. My phone was full of text messages from my concerned husband. Half the day is gone and now I'm sitting on the couch, cuddling my cat while watching HBO. Ugh I need to get over this cold. Being sick while pregnant is the worst.
  • Options
    DarkCat said:

Wtf body. I woke up at 3pm today. My phone was full of text messages from my concerned husband. Half the day is gone and now I'm sitting on the couch, cuddling my cat while watching HBO. Ugh I need to get over this cold. Being sick while pregnant is the worst.

That sucks that you are sick but I am INSANELY jealous that you got to sleep that long. Hope you feel better soon.
  • Options
    @DarkCat I feel you! I've already felt pretty worthless with MS, but this cold on top if it is making me feel so unproductive. I've just been laying around and sitting around for the past two days and I'm not overly optimistic that tomorrow will be a better day. 

• Options
    WTF dinner. I cooked pork chops and sides and was excited because I hadn't cooked all week. DH then drops the pork chops on our kitchen floor(which isn't clean by the way) we don't have any other meat in the house. So Buffalo Wild Wings it is.