July 2016 Moms
Options

Twatwaffle Tuesday!

2»

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday!

• Options
    My giant feet. I am aware everything gets bigger during pregnancy but really my feet already?! They are already a size 10 and today I had to buy size 11 boots. Soon I will only have the option to order online.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @PinkLady2015 regular since he won't refer me to anyone.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    AAAG13 said:

My giant feet. I am aware everything gets bigger during pregnancy but really my feet already?! They are already a size 10 and today I had to buy size 11 boots. Soon I will only have the option to order online.

Mine didn't get any bigger thank goodness. I also have big feet. I mean when I was pregnant they were swollen and big but after I delivered they went back to normal
  • Options
    @Taymiller it must just be me! My brother wears a size 14 and my aunt where's a 12 so maybe it's just genetic.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    This lady on my FB moms group. I mean really? No I have never done, because he's my DH not my child

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    ninji15 said:

uhhhmm, that seems odd to me...
  • Options

ninji15 said:

uhhhmm, that seems odd to me...

I agree but he just keeps telling me more tests or its too early.
  • Options
    My headache is progressing into an ocular migraine. I really may become homicidal.
  • Options
    @ninji15 fingers crossed the next results come back normal...
  • Options
    @Y0urm0m-- wow. That woman needs to grow up!! Whatever she's mad at him for and her crazy ass reason for returning his gifts, it just makes her look so stupid for posting something like that online.
  • Options
    I'm adding my BFF to the list.  I love her. I reeeeeeeally do.  But her step dad pays for everything for her family. Car leases, cell phones, mortgage, gives her a "salary" so she can SAH. She just texted me and another girlfriend complaining about medical expenses for her son but said that thankfully they will qualify for "charity care." Our other friend's son had emergency open heart surgery at 2 and will be on blood thinners for the rest of his life.  Their expenses are astronomical. 

I'm such a btch for complaining about my friend.  Maybe I'm a twatwaffle as well.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @LilLambie maternity pants. Not all of them are awful and they are so darn comfy. I didn't even try and resist them this time
  • Options
    LilLambieLilLambie member
    edited December 2015
    @SparkySunshine I've been doing the hair tie trick. I'm in Australia so it's summer atm. All the pregnancy shorts I can find are the ones with the full belly covering, which is a bit excessive seeing as it's all bloat, and when it hits 40°C like it does a lot, I will cook. I'm trying to wait until its cooler and get maternity jeans. I want to buy a Bella Band but the ones I can find in the stores are huge- I'm usually a medium-large and I tried the medium on and it fell straight to my knees. Of course they didn't have any smalls so will have to go online. Dh thinks it's hilarious. Telling all his family that I can't fit into my pants. Thanks honey, love you too grrr.

Edit: spelling

Little boy due July 31st 2016

• Options
    I'm adding my upstairs neighbors today on top of my ms coming back really strong today (which means I don't have the energy to go talk to the neighbors). It had calmed slightly the last two days. My upstairs neighbors have a 4 yr old p/t (I totally get it) but the constant pounding, jumping, running is driving me nuts. We have a 6 and 3 yr old p/t and we are very aware of the noise and ask them to try their best to be quiet because we have people below us too. Upstairs sounds like they have a horse sometimes and it shakes the apartment. Ugh..I just want to sleep and enjoy my break from work.
    Sorry for everyone else's twatwaffle crap today.
  • Options
    me I am the TW. I didn't notice my sons hand in the crack on the side of the door and I closed the door. Ugh I heard a crunch. He is totally fine but I want to cry some more and throw up. That crunch will never leave my brain!
  • Options
    @Taymiller I did that with my son once earlier this year too so I feel you. I cried more than him and it totally makes you feel like the crappiest parent ever.
  • Options
    LilLambieLilLambie member
    edited December 2015
    @Taymiller my mum did that to me when I was little but it was a sliding van door and the door actually closed. Mum refused to open it because it looked so bad so called the fire men to get me out. I didn't realise at the time but they had preped mum saying that my hand was probably amputated and to not faint when they got the door open. They opened it and my hand was fine. Turns out being 4 with hyperflexibility meant my wrist just beant out of the way. I got so much attention and lollies. I had the best day and my mum was having a break down the whole time.

Long story short- it's not your fault and your lo has probably already forgotten. I only remember that because mum told me later and I think it's hilarious.

Edited: spelling

Little boy due July 31st 2016

• Options
    Thanks ladies! I thought I broke his damn hand. My DH told me that little kids bones are very flexible almost like cartilage and they bend a lot before they break. Ugh still that crunch noise will never leave my brain!
  • Options
    swallace95swallace95 member
    edited December 2015
    @jlmartinez517 OMG my DH too!!! So annoying. I just really like my wine. >.< Drives me crazy. Christmas day he was offered a drink with my parents and said to them, "aren't you worried she will want a glass?" I looked at him like he had 9 heads, oh gee, I'm pregnant, must have missed the memo along with the period. I was a married woman who had a husband and no kids, so yes, I had wine nightly. :neutral:
  • Options
    Oh I miss wine. So much. Come 20 weeks I am having a glass.
  • Options
    I'm surprised at how much it hasn't been that hard actually to not have my daily wine...but that comment was just too rude to move past. No congrats, no happy remarks, just that...ew!