🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    Power outage. MIL.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My lack of motivation.
  • Options
    DD's suspected ear infection. Afternoon Dr. appointment was not in my plans for today!
  • Options
    The fact that nearly my entire office is gone but I'm here. I'm trying to save my vacation time but I'd rather be at home asleep and not in constant fear of throwing up and/or peeing my pants.
  • Options
    The stupid cold and crappy unreliable clients
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    edited December 2015
    The stupid fact that I am going to have to go in for IV fluids because the stupid zofran is not working and I am throwing up copious amounts of bile every ten minutes.

Today is stupid.
    H. Foxe born October 22, 2013
  • Options
    jlgriff11 said:
    Pelvic rest. I am so horny I can't even. No orgasms, no penetration, no nothing and it's NO FUN.
    So if you have an orgasm during an amazing dream, does that count?
  • Options
    jlgriff11 said:
    Pelvic rest. I am so horny I can't even. No orgasms, no penetration, no nothing and it's NO FUN.
    So if you have an orgasm during an amazing dream, does that count?
    Thank god I can't do anything about those. I've been having sex dreams at least twice a night. That's how horny I am.
  • Options
    Pelvic rest sucks. Btdt. Will be there again in a few weeks. We can start a club if you don't get off of it this pregnancy.
  • Options
    The website I use to print my pay stubs when I need them. It won't recognize my username and password and of course I need them today. It's bullshit.
  • Options
    Stupid car that won't start after being in long term parking at the airport. Nothing like coming back from the holidays to be stranded in a parking lot in freezing Kansas City.
  • Options
    I was hoping for a snow day at work because we had a big snowstorm but no...

• Options
    Morning sickness. I am 13 weeks and it is showing no signs of easing up. Today is the worst day yet!
  • Options
    I have had a pressure headache for over a week. And my once dog won't stop barking because of falling ice.
  • Options
    The twat that cut me off on my way to the coffee shop. Unfortunately she works at the coffee shop, which made me not want to go there so I had to get my coffee at the other place, which isn't as good. Learn to drive you twatwaffle!
  • Options
    This thread, lol. Made me crave waffles, so I ate some eggos. Now I want more.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    MamaBish said:
    Oh girl, you just said the magic word... Eggos! Now it's all I can think about but alas, my Eggos are in a freezer far far away.
    July BMB Siggy Challenge: Weird Hot Dog Situations
  • Options
    joleri23 said:
    MamaBish said:
    Oh girl, you just said the magic word... Eggos! Now it's all I can think about but alas, my Eggos are in a freezer far far away.
    lol sorry!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    Smoothie king for not taking Amex. It was all I had on my and I was dying for a smoothie. The lady had even made it already and I seriously considered just grabbing it and running.

Toys R Us because they just suck all the time.

Also DH who helpfully arranged for MIL to watch DD today. Then sent her to the wrong library to meet us. #fail

Today has not been a banner day for me.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

The twat that cut me off on my way to the coffee shop. Unfortunately she works at the coffee shop, which made me not want to go there so I had to get my coffee at the other place, which isn't as good. Learn to drive you twatwaffle!

I would have gone in ordered my coffee than once I got it back confronted her ;)

• Options
    Oh and all the repeat posts are driving me bonkers!

• Options
    @Lindsayleigh1989 I would have throat punched her! I've known this girl for years and I've never liked her much. It was best to avoid confrontation, as I have turned into a bitch with no filter this pregnancy
  • Options
    jlgriff11 said:
    Haha, I heart you today.
  • Options
    stillcozystillcozy member
    edited December 2015

jlgriff11 said:

@jlgriff11 Did we just have a twin moment and right the same post ?!

Eta: I get it know ;) stupid brain isn't working

• Options
    Adding in my husband to the twat list today. Saying he pretty much gave up hoping too much with my apt yesterday showing elevated liver enzymes with my PCOS and possible high blood pressure. He said that he was wishing we had waited to tell anyone now. Like, oh, okay. Yeah sorry my body sucks and we can't be in eternal baby bliss yet. You don't think I am freaking? I really want to tell everyone else but now I might as well wait until the baby is here. I just want to have a healthy happy baby dammit.
  • Options
    @jlgriff11 Did we just have a twin moment and right the same post ?!
    I think she was just teasing you. ;)
  • Options
    I would never.
  • Options
    ninji15 said:
    Adding in my husband to the twat list today. Saying he pretty much gave up hoping too much with my apt yesterday showing elevated liver enzymes with my PCOS and possible high blood pressure. He said that he was wishing we had waited to tell anyone now. Like, oh, okay. Yeah sorry my body sucks and we can't be in eternal baby bliss yet. You don't think I am freaking? I really want to tell everyone else but now I might as well wait until the baby is here. I just want to have a healthy happy baby dammit.

sorry you're having to deal with all of that plus a negative Nancy for a DH... he's probably just scared and has a crap way of showing it. What is your doc recommending for the next step?
  • Options
    ninji15 said:

sorry you're having to deal with all of that plus a negative Nancy for a DH... he's probably just scared and has a crap way of showing it. What is your doc recommending for the next step?
    @PinkLady2015 My doctor just said to get blood work done again, which I am waiting results on now. I asked what to do if the levels came back badly again and he said pretty much "We will continue to monitor it, but there is nothing we can really do (because no one in the liver department or whatever wants to touch a pregnant patient pretty much??)" So its just not a good feeling. Helplessness and all that. I know DH is scared but ugh. I did not need to hear that today. 
  • Options
    Are you working with a regular ob or high-risk?
  • Options
    BettyRuBettyRu member
    edited December 2015
    I want Eggos and don't have any... ... ... :s
  • Options
    SIL. She told me if she had to guess, she'd guess I'm 5 1/2-6 months. I'm 12 FUCKING WEEKS. Twat.
  • Options
    BettyRu said:
    I want Eggos and don't have any... ... ... :s
    If you go buy some, I highly recommend blueberry.
    July BMB Siggy Challenge: Weird Hot Dog Situations