3rd Trimester
Options

Induction at 33 weeks; extreme trigger warning **UPDATE - BIRTH STORY**

13»

Re: Induction at 33 weeks; extreme trigger warning **UPDATE - BIRTH STORY**

• Options
    I'm so truly sorry to hear this.. My first child Lillian passed away early in the third trimester last year and it is by far the worst experience I've ever gone through. The hospital staff took excellent care of my husband and I both though, and were very big on making sure I was in no pain for delivery and gave me lots of mental support. 
    Surround yourself with caring people after the birth, and although it seems impossible to think about at the moment, things to eventually start to look better again. I found a lot of support on the late term and child loss boards, the woman there can all relate and give very helpful advise. I'll be praying for you and your family. 
  • Options
    @alanna3622 I never saw this post in the beginning but saw it just now and I am so very sorry for what you have gone through. I am happy that you now know what was wrong and that you know IT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT! Now you can stop blaming yourself and asking "what if". You're a very strong woman and I wish you and your family nothing but the best!

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you for your updates.  It is just all so awful, but I am glad the autopsy gave answers and some closure. 
    ***Pregnancy Mentioned***
    ME: 32; DH: 34; TTC since 3/2014; Diagnosed Unexplained Infertility 2/2015
    3/2015-5/2015 IUI #1-3 with clomid + trigger:  CP + 2 BFN
    6/2015 Prep for IVF + ICSI + Assisted hatching
    7/2015 17 high-quality blasts, transferred 1 & froze 16
    8/2015: IVF#1 BFN; prep for FET
    9/2015:  Transferred 2 top grade hatching day 6 blasts
    10/2015:  10dp6dfet 754!! 13dp6dfet 2327!! 15dp6dfet 4919!!
    Present:  TWO heartbeats and all is well!!  G/B TWINS Due Date:  6/16/16
  • Options
    Thank you for the update, dear.  I have been thinking about you often & I am so glad that you & your husband were able to get some answers about what happened with sweet little John Allan.  I hope this is able to give you both some of the closure that you needed & deserved.
  • Options
    ecwkecwk member
    Thank you for your update. I know nothing I say will comfort you but I am sending you love and warm thoughts and prayers. You are an amazing, courageous person. The love between you and John Allan shall last always and forever. 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    chiiandhidekichiiandhideki member
    edited April 2016
    My baby has passed away. We are going back in the morning to be induced. We don't know why this has happened. I will need to pick up stuff in the morning as we hadn't packed our hospital bag yet. The doctor said I most likely won't get a c-section, as those are usually done for issues relating to baby's health. I guess I will buy maxi pads and witch hazel from the drugstore? Pack slippers and phone charger. I don't know why this would have happened. I heard a baby crying in the labour ward today and it made me feel like I was losing my mind. Please tell me this gets better.
    It does get better, I promise. After you deliver, they will move you to a side of the ward where they aren't moms with new babies. I have personal experience with this. And really, there are no words, and people will say the wrong thing, or won't know what to say. Find a good counselor, take medicine if you need it. Your obgyn can prescribe them. It will get better, but it will take time. Please do not let anyone tell you "you should feel better now" or anything like that. Take the time you need, and see a counselor. Sometimes, shit happens. I would suggest trying to find if there is a medical reason and get it fixed, if possible. It may make you feel better to find out what the reason is (if any).When we lost our first, they wanted to do testing on our LO, but we said no. 

ETA: Sorry, didn't read the whole thread first b/c this is so emotional.Please see your complaint through to the end against the radiologist. That is an unacceptable oversight on his/their part.
  • Options
    tgortneytgortney member
    edited April 2016
    Thank you for sharing your story. I just read this entire thread and like others, my heart breaks for you and your family. I hope you all are on a good path down the road of healing months later. No mother should ever experience this kind of pain and I was deeply saddened (and cried) when read your beautiful story. Thank you again for sharing. Take care of yourself  <3
  • Options
    I am so sorry, words cannot express. My thoughts will be with you.