August 2016 Moms
Options

Morning/All day sickness sucks with a toddler!

ekgray82ekgray82 member
edited December 2015 in August 2016 Moms
When I was pregnant with my son I was sick as a dog but at least I didn't have a little person I had to take care of while being so sick! This time around I'm just as sick and it's so incredibly hard to get through the day now with a toddler needing you every minute of the day. End rant!

Re: Morning/All day sickness sucks with a toddler!

• Options
    Same here!
  • Options
    Story of my life lately. I have given up on chasing her. She rules the house now, and destroys everything. My DH has been gone for 3.5 weeks now, so as soon as he gets home Saturday I'm starting a mini stay-cation in my room by myself. He will only be home for 2 weeks, so I hope by then I start to feel better. I'll be just about out of the first trimester, so all this sickness should be over.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm right there with you ladies! Soooo much harder this time. I've been nauseous and exhausted all day for the past week. DD who is 2 doesn't give a s***!!!
  • Options
    The silver lining is that our snack times align now! And nap time, too. :smile:
  • Options
    Just so much this. I feel awful that I'm just lying there, letting her create chaos, but I'm not moving. Hopefully it will get better soon.
  • Options
    Same! This pregnancy is kicking my butt
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker