Baby Names
Options

Boy names that go with siblings James Henry and Lilian Louise

mommyjhhmommyjhh member
edited December 2015 in Baby Names
We already have a son named James Henry (last name starts with H, and is 1 syllable)

And our first girl will be Lilian Louise

We are undecided on our next boy's name though. Which of these are your favorite?

Theodore Carson (Carson is a family name)
Clyde Carson (Clyde is also a family name)
Daniel Patrick (both family names)
Oliver Patrick 
Clyde Patrick

My favorites are Theodore Carson or Daniel Patrick. DH loves Clyde. 

Re: Boy names that go with siblings James Henry and Lilian Louise

• Options
    I like Clyde but not with Carson

Oliver Patrick is my favorite. Clyde Patrick would be a nice option IMO

• Options
    I gotta give it to Clyde. So underused but still fits with your sibset.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like Clyde Patrick too! Adding that to the list. 
  • Options
    NAF of Clyde at all, sorry! It seems too country to me for some reason. I really can't explain it since I can't think of any "country" people that have this name. I like your 3 other options though, especially Oliver and Theodore.
  • Options
    I like Daniel Patrick the best and think it works well in your sibset. Oliver would fit well too and is nice. I don't really like Theodore or Clyde and I don't think they fit as well.
  • Options
    Carson Patrick is my fave.
    Otherwise Daniel Carson.
  • Options
    I like Oliver best. I think Oliver Carson would be nice or Carson would be a great fn. Not a fan of Clyde at all! Really terrible.
  • Options
    Theodore!
  • Options
    I like Daniel Patrick.  I agree with PP, Clyde is not for me.  If I had to use it, I would MN it.

Daniel Clyde would be ok.
  • Options
    Clyde seems so country western
    Your sibling names are more traditional and it doesn't fit at all imo. Oliver is perfect tho.
  • Options
    I'm loving Theodore
  • Options
    Just an observation but I find that people find Clyde country interesting. I don't get that vibe at all. I get more an older name coming back kinda cool, possibly hipster feel, sharply dressed guy in the 40's/50's or maybe Bonnie and Clyde and not western. Interesting.

• Options
    I like any except Carson. I agree Clyde Patrick is nice!
  • Options
    bbiutmcph said:
    Just an observation but I find that people find Clyde country interesting. I don't get that vibe at all. I get more an older name coming back kinda cool, possibly hipster feel, sharply dressed guy in the 40's/50's or maybe Bonnie and Clyde and not western. Interesting.
    I honestly can't place why I think it's country but I am glad that it's not just me, haha. It's in the same category as Beau, Daryl, Duane, etc to me.
  • Options
    I like Clyde! I'm a big fan of vintage names that are 1. Real and 2. Different. Clyde Patrick is my vote!