1st Trimester

Painful cramps and chest burning during the 7/8 week mark

Is anybody else experiencing this so early on? A lit'l more than mild cramps... :/

Re: Painful cramps and chest burning during the 7/8 week mark

• lit'l? as in, little?
    cramping is fairly normal, as long as it doesn't become too painful & you dont also experience bleeding/blood clots. if your cramps do become quite painful, i would get checked out asap.
  • Is anybody else experiencing this so early on? A lit'l more than mild cramps... :/
    Chest burning sounds like acid reflux. This is common in pregnancy due to the digestive process being slowed down. Google tips to alleviate reflux. As long as you aren't experiencing red bleeding, I wouldn't worry. Cramping is common due to your uterus stretching. Also google round ligament pain. Perhaps that's what you're experiencing.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes I would say many/most people experience things like this throughout pregnancy. Burning in your chest area is heartburn/acid reflux which unfortunately only gets worse as your pregnancy progresses and your organs begin to push upward. I don't know your definition of "a lil more than mild" cramps so I can't say if what you're experiencing is normal but a lot of women do experience some degree of first tri cramping.