2nd Trimester
Options

22 week ultrasound - boy or girl? Opinions?

2»

Re: 22 week ultrasound - boy or girl? Opinions?

• Options
    It's my post, I started it. I think I can post to it. Thanks though! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

If you don't like my post, don't reply to it. No matter how stupid you think it is, it's still your opinion and if you have nothing nice to say...SURPRISE...don't say it. You have no idea what I have been through in the past with my pregnancies so what you are telling me is that I'm not allowed to post anything light hearted because someone else's heart is breaking. How do you know I never went through anything similar? Maybe this is my rainbow baby after a stillbirth. You don't know, so don't jump down my throat about any kind of post you consider "clutter." Again, don't like it, move on. I am a mom, too, a pregnant mom. You want to talk about how we should be supporting each other yet you've all said nothing but rude things here. I don't read the boards daily, I have no idea what is posted on here before me. I have no idea who else posts about what gender their baby is, but I wouldn't see a big deal if anyone else posted anything similar. I have been a member for 10 years, so what. That doesn't mean I've paid any attention to the community boards all these years. I only have a 3 year old and #2 due in February. No one got bent out of shape over genitals. Simple questions, simple answers. Don't want to reply because you think this post is stupid, clutter, not appropriate? Don't comment. Simple.as.that.

I'm not saying it's stupid. In fact, I believe I said that it's fun to play these kinds of games. But the logic I used in saying that posts that aren't helpful or educational on this particular board taking focus away from important posts that help moms with questions or concerns isn't an opinion. It's a fact. More posts create more posts. That's like saying "it's Thursday because it's Thursday". It's just logic. So if we all make posts like this, how do those posts that require attention ever get the attention they require? I mean... It's common sense. Which is why I think they need a board specifically for these kinds of posts. So people like you can make posts like this and nobody has to sift through them to find what they're looking for. But wow didn't take long to lose that false sense of self-sacrifice huh?
  • Options

If you don't like my post, don't reply to it. No matter how stupid you think it is, it's still your opinion and if you have nothing nice to say...SURPRISE...don't say it. You have no idea what I have been through in the past with my pregnancies so what you are telling me is that I'm not allowed to post anything light hearted because someone else's heart is breaking. How do you know I never went through anything similar? Maybe this is my rainbow baby after a stillbirth. You don't know, so don't jump down my throat about any kind of post you consider "clutter." Again, don't like it, move on. I am a mom, too, a pregnant mom. You want to talk about how we should be supporting each other yet you've all said nothing but rude things here. I don't read the boards daily, I have no idea what is posted on here before me. I have no idea who else posts about what gender their baby is, but I wouldn't see a big deal if anyone else posted anything similar. I have been a member for 10 years, so what. That doesn't mean I've paid any attention to the community boards all these years. I only have a 3 year old and #2 due in February. No one got bent out of shape over genitals. Simple questions, simple answers. Don't want to reply because you think this post is stupid, clutter, not appropriate? Don't comment. Simple.as.that.

I'm not saying it's stupid. In fact, I believe I said that it's fun to play these kinds of games. But the logic I used in saying that posts that aren't helpful or educational on this particular board taking focus away from important posts that help moms with questions or concerns isn't an opinion. It's a fact. More posts create more posts. That's like saying "it's Thursday because it's Thursday". It's just logic. So if we all make posts like this, how do those posts that require attention ever get the attention they require? I mean... It's common sense. Which is why I think they need a board specifically for these kinds of posts. So people like you can make posts like this and nobody has to sift through them to find what they're looking for. But wow didn't take long to lose that false sense of self-sacrifice huh?
    I also believe I addressed the question of your longevity here. Maybe things DID used to work differently here. I've no idea. I understand that though but the point is that they don't now and the fact remains that you are just one of many and in no way deserve to be above forum etiquette any more than I do or anyone else.

• Options
    Wait....it's a unicorn in a blizzard! 

Bad form to DD, yo!
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

• Options
    @groovylocks I had to hit refresh 3 or 4 times before TB app realized I was logged in so I could love your post above. I would have easily done it another 30-40 times to be able to do so.
    DS1: 8/3/10, DD1: 8/17/13, DD2: 8/13/15
    Twins lost to due to partial molar pregnancy: September 2011 
    ~~PAL, PgAL Always Welcome~~
  • Options
    ITT if you don't agree with me, you hate fun.
  • Options
    I appreciate all the wonderful thoughts and well wishes! Much love to you all! 
  • Options
    I have my A/S next week. It's totally okay to post a picture of my child's genitals and ask opinions right? Okay! First thing Monday morning. ;) lol I really can't stand it when people only use these forums to post crap like that and then that's it. Oh, and then they always like to mention how "unsupportive" and "rude" everyone is. I'm really wondering if it's not the same person creating multiple accounts.

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • Options

This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s shift to an unwelcoming tone. Creating threads in direct response to this one will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"