February 2016 Moms

10 things you have to do before you go into labor

BumpCaitlinBumpCaitlin admin
edited January 2016 in February 2016 Moms
Feeling overwhelmed by the to-do list to tackle before baby is here? Don’t sweat it! We boiled it down to the essentials so that after labor, the only thing on your list will be spending time with baby!

Find a comfy seat, put your feet up, and check out the 10 must-dos before your LO’s big arrival! And don’t forget to relax, mom. Is there anything special you’re doing for yourself before you go into labor? 

P.S. Let's take our friendship to the next level. Like us on Facebook

Re: 10 things you have to do before you go into labor

• adri09buadri09bu member
    edited December 2015
    I plan on getting a prenatal massage and just for vanity lol i want to get my eye lashes done so i wont have to worry about make up as much:)
  • Im gonna go on one last date with my husband before we welcome our little one.
  • Loading the player...
  • I plan on getting a full spa day next month. Massage, nails, hair, and probably a little shopping.
  • Things have been so hectic for me lately that I haven't really put much thought into what I wanted to do. It really would be nice to go on a nice date with my husband before the baby comes but right now that seems impossible with the distance.
  • I'm making food to freeze!
  • I'm going to be working up til nearly the end, so the last week or 2 will just preparing and getting everything in place. Also maybe (hopefully) doing some relaxing and napping.
  • Finishing renovations and making a nursey! Just found out my changing table and chair arnt going to get here until feb and I'm nervous!
  • I'm going to have my baby shower in 2 weeks so I'm exited preparing what I can because is my last pregnancy
  • I really like to get a pedicure and a wax since so hard to shave. And maybe a massage . for 2 weeks and 5 days left till due date
  • I've gotten my hair done and a wax lol oh and I have manis lined up other then that I'm set. No freezer meals as Hubby promises to cook :/ lol
  • DH just assembled the pack and play.  Now we have to get the car washed and install the baby seat.  A haircut and massage would be nice. :)
  • My husband and I weren't going to do anything but we decided to do a huge date weekend on valentines day. Going out to eat and shopping. :)