Trouble TTC

TTTC Checkin: 12/7/2015

2»

Re: TTTC Checkin: 12/7/2015

• Hey ladies I am 12dpt and 12dpo and my line is finally gone. I can still see a shadow but obviously it's just trigger. I am glad it's finally gone. Now I am hoping that AF will show on its own before the 16th that I have my beta and they put me off progesterone. I hate having To wait that long even though I know I am not pregnant! Come on AF!!!
    *BFP warning*
    *Child mentioned*
    TTC #2. Daughter born July 17th of 2013. 
    PCOS, Endo, Insulin Resitance. 

HSG done Sep 17- tubes unblocked! SA done- came back good! Hysteroscopy done Nov7- No uterus issues 

On 2550mg a day Metformin. 
    Round 1 of Clomid- 100mg CD3-7  BFN- Clomid left a huge cyst, AF arrived after 40 day cycle- BFN
    Round 1 of Femara- 10mg CD2-6 Mid cycle scan showed two follies (31mm and 27mm), trigger shot- BFN
    Benched out December- BFN
    Round 2 of Femara- BFP!!! First beta at 10dpo- 28 Second beta at 12 dpo- ? 
  • Well after having an even lower progesterone test than last time, my OBGYN wants to increase to 200 mg of clomid and 2 metformin. This made me feel very uncomfortable, and my husband wasn't too keen on it either, so I called back and left a message for them to go ahead and refer me out. I haven't heard back yet, but I think this is the right next step to take. 
    STAR WARS!
    DX PCOS + mild male factor
    TTC since Dec. 2015
    Current Treatment: Metformin, Provera, Letrozole, Trigger, IUI
    Past Treatment: Clomid + Metformin x 3 BFN
    Letrozole 5 mg + Trigger shot + IUI = BFP!
    Beta confirmed 8/22
    EDD 5/1/17
  • Loading the player...
  • We're switching to a different clinic do to some things making us uncomfortable at the first one. The next cycle I can get in now is February, so we're on a little break until mid-January. I was sad to have to wait another month, but now I'm kind of grateful to be taking a rest from doctor appointments.

IUI #1 November 2015 - 0% Motility
    IVF #1 January 2016 - (FAIL/Over-suppressed)
    IVF #2 May 2016 - (FAIL/25 eggs, 1 5BB xx, PGS abnormal)