April 2016 Moms

GTKY- NHIE v2.0

Re: GTKY- NHIE v2.0

• edited December 2015
    @DougalMcG omg, the naked palettes are amazing! Naked 1 is for tanner skinned people in my opinion because the browns are darker and the Naked 2 is for more fairer skinned toned people. During the summer I notice that my Naked 2 doesn't show up as good when I'm tan (it stills shows up though just not as good when I'm pale.) That's the only down fall. The colors are perfect though. You can wear them with basically any outfit you own. If you tan buy both..if not, definitely go with the Naked 2!
  • Loading the player...
  • jonesl12 said:

DougalMcG said:

NHIE bought a single piece of makeup that costed over $25

Wow, as I was using my Naked 2 pallet that costed over $50, I realized that I had just told a huge fib.
    Tell me more about this Naked 2 eyeshadow. I nearly bought it yesterday at Sephora because it has a zillion 5 star reviews online. Is it really as amazing as it sounds? And also completely off topic @thaisac1 what was the name of that mascara primer you used again??

Ok I guess I need to contribute now: NHIE done a shot in one go. It takes me at least 3 sips.
    Dude it's my favorite ! The urban decay smokey one is awesome too. The colors blend so well and it lasts forever.
    I NEED the smokey one! One of the colors in it is like whitish and shimmery..have to have.
  • thaisac1 said:
    NHIE tasted ketchup or mustard.
    OMG... no ketchup? This is so sad!
    Bleeeeeerrghhhhh Just the looks and smell of it turn me away! Plus, when I eat something I want to taste my food, not ketchup! :D
  • AmadorRoseAmadorRose member
    edited December 2015
    thaisac1 said:

thaisac1 said:

Bleeeeeerrghhhhh Just the looks and smell of it turn me away! Plus, when I eat something I want to taste my food, not ketchup! :D

---QBF---

Oh my goodness, come to Wisconsin. My mother stockpiles (read: minimum 10 bottles scattered around the house) ketchup...probably because her cooking isn't terribly flavorful. Plus, how can you enjoy a good brat without ketchup and sauerkraut?

NHIE killed an animal without intent to eat it.
    @jonesl12 I could've agreed with yours 3 years ago before I joined the army and moved across the country...its just not the same :'(

Edit for QBF
  • jonesl12 said:

NHIE built a snow man

Does a snow dick count ?

Definitely! Love it up lmao
  • jonesl12 said:

NHIE built a snow man

Does a snow dick count ?

You, ma'am, are one classy broad. I really want to upload a photo of DH about 12 years ago with a sand dick but I'll spare you all his greasy cholo hair phase :D
  • jonesl12 said:

NHIE built a snow man

Does a snow dick count ?

You, ma'am, are one classy broad. I really want to upload a photo of DH about 12 years ago with a sand dick but I'll spare you all his greasy cholo hair phase :D
    Hahaha I'll take that as a compliment. I made this last winter and it was the last thing to melt in the yard lol. My ball to dick size ratio was a bit off but I did try to get some veins in there to keep it more realistic.
    I'd love to see the sand dick but I understand.
  • thaisac1 said:

thaisac1 said:

---QBF---

Oh my goodness, come to Wisconsin. My mother stockpiles (read: minimum 10 bottles scattered around the house) ketchup...probably because her cooking isn't terribly flavorful. Plus, how can you enjoy a good brat without ketchup and sauerkraut?

@jonesl12 I could've agreed with yours 3 years ago before I joined the army and moved across the country...its just not the same :'(

Edit for QBF

I don't enjoy a good brat cause I'm vegetarian. :D

Am I boring or what?
  • @thaisac1 ...so what do you put your sauerkraut on? ;)
  • NHIE learned to speak any other language

I don't "speak" it, per se, but I am pretty darned good at Latin (or I was in college, anyway). Completely useless in the real world, but I won a couple Latin translation awards. Also studied ancient Greek, because why wouldn't I?

And to further the game... NHIE been arrested!
  • @thaisac1, my sister thinks you fail as a pregnant person, haha. She used to eat saurkraut with a spoon from a jar when she was pregnant. With sweet-hot mustard. Ew.
  • @thaisac1, my sister thinks you fail as a pregnant person, haha. She used to eat saurkraut with a spoon from a jar when she was pregnant. With sweet-hot mustard. Ew.
  • cmjenkiescmjenkies member
    edited December 2015
    thaisac1 said:

thaisac1 said:

That doesn't even count because you have no point of reference! For all you know you could be missing out on the best things ever!

In college, I'd like to combine getting white girl wasted and then eating fries drowned in ketchup. Good times..
  • mojomama6 said:

@thaisac1, my sister thinks you fail as a pregnant person, haha. She used to eat saurkraut with a spoon from a jar when she was pregnant. With sweet-hot mustard. Ew.

I need to try this.
  • @thaisac1 I'm with you girl, I never eat ketchup or mustard. When I was in the UK I tried to order mayo for my fries and they only had ketchup so in a rage mode I end up threatening the woman telling her "Lady, I am hungry, tired and very pregnant, now please get me some mayo from your damn kitchen!"
    I'm sort of embarrassed of my behavior but I got my mayo and I was satisfied.

And yeah, never had sauerkraut lol

• @thaisac1 ohhhh I love me some yummy chili aioli with my fries. How can you not possibly have tasted mayo, it's in almost every sandwich hahaha. Is poutine good? Always wanted to try it.

• @thaisac1 ohhhh I love me some yummy chili aioli with my fries. How can you not possibly have tasted mayo, it's in almost every sandwich hahaha. Is poutine good? Always wanted to try it.

NHIE tasted poutine. ( it has gravy and I'm vegetarian).

Ok this is getting weird now. :D
  • thaisac1, you really aren't missing anything. Mayonnaise and mustard are disgusting! I think ketchup is ok but it's not so great, mostly just for french fries but if the fries are good enough you shouldn't need ketchup.
  • thaisac1 said:
    thaisac1 said:
    ---QBF--- Oh my goodness, come to Wisconsin. My mother stockpiles (read: minimum 10 bottles scattered around the house) ketchup...probably because her cooking isn't terribly flavorful. Plus, how can you enjoy a good brat without ketchup and sauerkraut? NHIE killed an animal without intent to eat it. @jonesl12 I could've agreed with yours 3 years ago before I joined the army and moved across the country...its just not the same :'( Edit for QBF
    I don't enjoy a good brat cause I'm vegetarian. :D Am I boring or what?
    Lol, we have like 2 bottles of ketchup in the fridge now. Ever do fried cheese curds with ketchup? MmmmMMM! I'm also guessing cheese curds might also be a Wisconsin thing. My uncle puts ketchup on his ketchup, that's how serious it is!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It's a boy! Grow baby, grow! EDD: 4/22/2016

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• rebelone said:

thaisac1 said:

thaisac1 said:

thaisac1 said:

---QBF---

Oh my goodness, come to Wisconsin
    . My mother stockpiles (read: minimum 10 bottles scattered around the house) ketchup...probably because her cooking isn't terribly flavorful. Plus, how can you enjoy a good brat without ketchup and sauerkraut?

Edit for QBF
    I don't enjoy a good brat cause I'm vegetarian. :D

Am I boring or what?

Lol, we have like 2 bottles of ketchup in the fridge now. Ever do fried cheese curds with ketchup? MmmmMMM! I'm also guessing cheese curds might also be a Wisconsin thing. My uncle puts ketchup on his ketchup, that's how serious it is!

I want state fair cheese curds so bad(ly) now. Otherwise they're not nearly as available in Iowa :( Time to start checking appetizer menus in the area.
    Anniversary 
  • @rebelone every time I go home I check my mom's ketchup cupboard because she ran out ONE TIME and she will never live it down. I also hoard food, but more than ketchup ;)
  • thaisac1 said:
    NHIE been drunk (just giggly :D ).

I've been shitfaced before. What I can remember it was fun, but the next day.....oh boy.

Which I will say NHIE been drunk for more than one night at a time.

NHIE drank during the day.

NHIE been out more than 3 times a month.

Sadly I am guilty of all the above. Being at a music festival means beer for breakfast and gin for dinner. I was shitfaced for a week.
    Oh yes, music festivals! My sister goes to Rock USA every year. Every year it's a week long, same location, time of year and everything. I would only be able to last a day at best before throwing in the towel.

It's a boy! Grow baby, grow! EDD: 4/22/2016

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• AEG84 said:

rebelone said:

thaisac1 said:

NHIE been drunk (just giggly :D ).

I've been shitfaced before. What I can remember it was fun, but the next day.....oh boy.

Which I will say NHIE been drunk for more than one night at a time.

NHIE drank during the day.

NHIE been out more than 3 times a month.

I was going to say "slow down, one at a time!" but then I realized I've done them all anyway, sooooo...

Ditto. I definitely spent years 19-23 as a functioning alcoholic...impressive, considering I worked and went to school full-time for basically all of those years. I'm a German/Native American Sconnie - it was destiny!
  • NOLA520 said:

There is just about nothing I love more about summer than sitting out on a patio in the afternoon sun with a nice, cold beer. Yes, please. 

Yes! Outside with my beer and a book. Missing summer already!
  • edited December 2015
    rebelone said:

Oh yes, music festivals! My sister goes to Rock USA every year. Every year it's a week long, same location, time of year and everything. I would only be able to last a day at best before throwing in the towel.

I love music festivals but I agree that it's definitely not for everyone. I felt I was getting a little bit too old for the nonstop music when I was there in June so when LO is a bit older I will be bringing him with us to the family areas. It will be awesome :)

• cmjenkies said:

@thaisac1 what are you, the condiment nazi?!

Hahhaa hahhahaha this really made me LoL!

I just hate creamy savory things!
  • thaisac1 said:

cmjenkies said:

@thaisac1 what are you, the condiment nazi?!

Hahhaa hahhahaha this really made me LoL!

I just hate creamy savory things!
    You never know what you'll find when you Google image search "sad condiments" hahaha :lol:
  • Oh yes, music festivals! My sister goes to Rock USA every year. Every year it's a week long, same location, time of year and everything. I would only be able to last a day at best before throwing in the towel.
    I love music festivals but I agree that it's definitely not for everyone. I felt I was getting a little bit too old for the nonstop music when I was there in June so when LO is a bit older I will be bringing him with us to the family areas. It will be awesome :)
    I used to love music festivals. Now, unless I have a VIP tent in the Glamping section with access to running water and posh toilets, forget it.