rebelone said:

jonesl12 said:

* I'm liking the things I've done*

That's how you do it.

Just making sure because last time I messed it all up :neutral:

• Options
    Never
    AGK2015 said:

NHIE smoked pot or consumed any illegal substance.

Does accidental consumption count? :neutral:

• Options
    @dayzchic9 Unrelated to the game, but the new picture of your DD is SO cute, she is adorable!!
    Thank you!!!  :)
  • Options
    NHIE been on a cruise.
    Does a Nile river cruise count?
    No, I was thinking of ocean cruising. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

NHIE kissed a guy before DH.

Technically me neither. My DH was my first kiss in 7th grade. So I hadn't kissed a boy before that! Nevermind that in the 20 years between that and dating again there were some in-betweens! Haha!!
  • Options

NHIE bought a single piece of makeup that costed over $25

Uhhh yea.. Wish I could like this. Oops.
  • Options

Uhhh yea.. Wish I could like this. Oops.
    You like it if you have done it :wink:

Very guilty of this one hahaha

• Options

Never have I ever gone scuba diving.

In my previous (aka: pre- medschool) life I was a Showjumper, and Brazilian champion two years in a row. :)
  • Options

NHIE had boobs bigger than a B cup... Even pregnant boobies D:

I'm on the same boat!
  • Options
    DougalMcG said:
    Wow, as I was using my Naked 2 pallet that costed over $50, I realized that I had just told a huge fib.
    Tell me more about this Naked 2 eyeshadow. I nearly bought it yesterday at Sephora because it has a zillion 5 star reviews online. Is it really as amazing as it sounds? And also completely off topic @thaisac1 what was the name of that mascara primer you used again?? Ok I guess I need to contribute now: NHIE done a shot in one go. It takes me at least 3 sips.
    The Naked 2 is AMAZING. DH got it for my birthday a few years ago, and I use it whenever I can. Love the pigmentation and the color combinations. :)

• Options
    DougalMcG said:

Wow, as I was using my Naked 2 pallet that costed over $50, I realized that I had just told a huge fib.
    Tell me more about this Naked 2 eyeshadow. I nearly bought it yesterday at Sephora because it has a zillion 5 star reviews online. Is it really as amazing as it sounds? And also completely off topic @thaisac1 what was the name of that mascara primer you used again??

Ok I guess I need to contribute now: NHIE done a shot in one go. It takes me at least 3 sips.
    I rarely wear makeup but I have the naked at night pallet. I love it because it makes it SO easy to look put together, especially for someone like me who still stabs herself in the eye every time she applies mascara.

Also, you sound like my best friend taking shots - back in our youth we used to sit in my dark living room with a bottle of vodka between us when one of us had a bad day. She would fill her shot glass half full because she couldn't take a full shot and she always had to put me to bed because "shot for shot" was actually me drinking twice as much as her. She outweighed me by at least 60 pounds.

Ahh, the glory days.
  • Options
    I can't take shots either. I loved it because I did a shot for real one time and I threw up immediately.
  • Options
    thaisac1thaisac1 member
    edited December 2015
    Tell me more about this Naked 2 eyeshadow. I nearly bought it yesterday at Sephora because it has a zillion 5 star reviews online. Is it really as amazing as it sounds? And also completely off topic @thaisac1 what was the name of that mascara primer you used again?? Ok I guess I need to contribute now: NHIE done a shot in one go. It takes me at least 3 sips.
    I use the Shiseido mascara base. Love it! It gets even better after about a month, after the formula dries out a little bit. 

I have been using the waterproof version of Makeup Forever mascara and it's so amazing i haven't even needed the primer recently. 

I have the first Naked palette and it's really nice, if you are a neutral shadow girl like I am you will find everything you need there, and it's great for travel. Having said this, I haven't used it in forever hehehhe. I realize I look younger when I use less eye makeup so I haven't done elaborate eye makeup in a while.

Edit to add links:

My current favorite mascara - the only one I don't need a primer underneath: https://www.sephora.com/aqua-smoky-extravagant-waterproof-mascara-P386652?skuId=1586072 

• Options
    DougalMcG said:

Tell me more about this Naked 2 eyeshadow. I nearly bought it yesterday at Sephora because it has a zillion 5 star reviews online. Is it really as amazing as it sounds? And also completely off topic @thaisac1 what was the name of that mascara primer you used again??

Ok I guess I need to contribute now: NHIE done a shot in one go. It takes me at least 3 sips.
    Dude it's my favorite ! The urban decay smokey one is awesome too. The colors blend so well and it lasts forever.
  • Options
    thaisac1 said:
    NHIE tasted ketchup or mustard.
    OMG... no ketchup? This is so sad!
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016