June 2016 Moms

Bah humbug!

I'm so NOT in the Christmas mood. I don't know why!!! I'm trying and I want to be, but it ain't happening this year!!! I'm even in a Christmas musical right now so you would think I would totally be in the spirit but nope!!! It's making me sad! I don't want to get a tree or decorate or anything! Anyone else?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bah humbug!

• I've had my years where I wasn't in the mood to decorate. This year we put up and lit our outdoor lights before Thanksgiving. Last year we had a cross country move over Christmas and weren't able to decorate, so that's how we justified the early decorating.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm kind of in between. I love Christmas but I don't want to put up the tree. DS is a 14 month old wrecking ball and I don't feel like fighting with him all month about leaving the damn thing alone. If DD wasn't old enough to notice we didn't put it up I wouldn't bother

babysizercom pregnancy ticker

• I wasn't really in the mood until DH pulled all my stuff down from the atic. Once I got started I couldn't stop. I want all the christmas.
    April Sig Challenge: Why my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Maybe I just need to suck it up and decorate today
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have been so emotional this year- thanks raging hormones!  So I literally have cried at the Grinch- when he's heart grew 3 sizes.  I've been teary at Christmas music too- I really hope this stops cause I love Christmas and I want to enjoy it.  

Also- I'm gonna go with "pregnancy tired" so I have wanted to move furniture around to put up the tree- but I think I might just be lazy.  Hopefully I am feeling more motivation by next weekend.
    me 35/ DH 39
    married 8/22/2015
    BFP#1- 4/2014 edd 1/1/15 mmc/d&c 6/2014
    BFP#2- 10/2015 edd- 6/29/2016 mmc/ d&c 12/2015
    BFP#3- 4/30/2016 DD1 12/27/16
    BFP#4- 9/26 edd 6/5/18

• I suggest watching Elf. Always gets me! hahaha