Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Should I be concerned?

I'm on vacation and out of state. Might have over done it today but all of a sudden when I went to the bathroom there was a little blood when I wiped. Looked like a tiny bit of tissue in the toilet. I'm 17w4d and in June I had a loss at 16w4d... Should I just go to the ER or am I completely jaded and freaking out for no reason?

Re: Should I be concerned?

• Options
    I had a tiny bit of spotting at 12-13ish weeks and totally freaked! I called the advice nurse as well as emailed my doc and they all said mine was due to sex a few days prior. Can you call a nurse? Any bleeding during pregnancy scares me. I hope you get some good news and relief soon!
  • Options
    Thanks! I called and the dr said take it easy and see if it gets better... Any cramping or tighten then go to ER. It just sucks being so freaked out all the time. I brought my Doppler so that is helping but the RN told me at the last appointment anything weird call or come in. She said sick people come in to the ER all the time with heartbeats so don't just go by that. Of course that's all I can think of now. Ugh... I still have a week here!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Fingers crossed! Hugs! I was gonna recommend a Doppler but should have guessed: seems like most mamas who have experienced a loss have a Doppler! ;) If you really just need a little peace of mind- go in. It's your prerogative!
  • Options
    I would go just so you don't worry about it. If you don't want to go to an ER and you're with relatives, may be one of their doctors could work you in? I'm sorry that's happening to you! So scary any time.,but when you're away from home it's extra sucky!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I'm going to see how tonight and tomorrow morning goes. If I see anymore I'll head in to the ER. You know how you just need to check in with people who understand... Well for me it's this board. Thanks for the support!
  • Options
    Prayers and thoughts coming your way! Keep us updated
  • Options
    Praying everything is ok! Rest and keep us updated!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Like everyone else, I hope all is okay!  And I'm thankful for this board, too.  It means so much to have people there for you that understand.
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• Options
    Update: No more spots of blood when I wiped but a pea sized piece of tissue in the toilet just now. Thinking maybe a trip to the ER would ease my mind. I'm going to run this by my husband in the morning. Thanks for the prayers!
  • Options
    Good luck and good wishes for you!! Update us when you know!
  • Options
    Glad that bleeding stopped! That's a good sign!
  • Options
    I know my doctor always told me that if there was something they or I could do to ease my mind I should do it.  Even if that meant calling in blood tests, extra ultra sounds, or going to the ER if you are scared.  I wouldn't blame you for going for peace of mind.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Options
    How are you doing?
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• Options
    Did you go to the er??
  • Options
    Sending you my thoughts, and truly hoping for the best for you and your bub. Please let us know ASAP how you are doing!
    1st Pregnancy: EDD 12/31/15; Diagnosed Turner's with terminal cystic hygroma 13wks; induced at 14wks, +3 d+c's.
    2nd Pregnancy: BFP 10/8/15; EDD 6/21/16

• Options
    I hope things are going better today...
  • Options
    Checking on you!
  • Options
    Sorry girls for the delay!! Things have been much better! I've been taking it very easy! Lots of resting with my feet up. The spotting has stopped and no more tissue! I decided to not go to the ER. If something is wrong I'd rather wait to be at home with all my support system. I think I was panicking so much because Thanksgiving was my original DD with my baby girl I lost. I just started to panic when I saw a spot.
    She does however still have a strong heartbeat I've been checking multiple times a day. I leave Satutday from vaca and I will call and get in for an appointment as soon as I can! I can't wait to get home to see my dr! Lol thanks so much for all your thoughts and prayers! The other boards have nothing compared to this group! So thankful!