February 2016 Moms
Options

FFFC

Its Friday so flame and confess away ladies!

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Although I identity as Atheist, I love Christmas! What's even more funny is my favorite Christmas songs are non secular ones that you would hear at church like Silent Night, I saw three ships, O Holy Night, and Away in a Manger.. They're so much more beautiful in melody than the secular ones like Holly Jolly Christmas and Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer I guess.
    Married: 8/25/12
    Started TTC: 1/1/14
    BFP: 6/1/15
    Baby Girl Athena Born: 2/7/16

• Options
    I have a client accusing me of not going to their house mid day to walk their dogs and I'm tempted to not go tomorrow and be like "see the difference" . I guess ADT is saying the door was never opened, but I have proof that it was.

One of them is diabetic and had an episode Monday so I've actually been providing EXTRA visits because I get nervous that something may happen while no one is around.
  • Options
    @thisusername I have ADT and its set up to where I can see when a door is opened and just out of chance it's happen to not catch a few times that my parents come over to let my dog out. They are guilty of coming over and taking out the trash, switching laundry, etc so I know for a fact that they showed up and it was just my ADT messing up! I sure hope they realize that it's ADT and you are telling the truth!
  • Options
    @tooba22 thank you for this! I'm going to mention to them I spoke with another ADT holder having these issues. (If that's okay)
    Luckily the head of my company knows I was there, she was even there for one of these visits, and she's only upset at the person for questioning me so much. This isn't my first time working for him, so I don't understand it at all.

Thank you so much for this though: even though I KNOW I was there, it still just makes me anxious. I thrive off of making people comfortable while their away from their pets and it seriously broke my heart when I got the angry phone call.
  • Options
    My husband spent soooo much on beer yesterday and it drives me crazy. He's into the craft scene and testerday a certain one came out. He spent $250 dollars. It's his Christmas gift but good god. The evil person in me wants him to spend the same amount on me.

Also @MississippiCatfish I work in a pharmacy (retail) and this was the first year the pharmacy was open and customers bitched about us not being open at 8am. I guess (I wasn't there) my fellow employees got bitched at all day about it. We will now also be open on Christmas Eve and morning. I'm not happy about it. BUT that's cause we have 24 hour stores and those should be used.
  • Options
    MaybeMab said:
    My husband spent soooo much on beer yesterday and it drives me crazy. He's into the craft scene and testerday a certain one came out. He spent $250 dollars. It's his Christmas gift but good god. The evil person in me wants him to spend the same amount on me. Also @MississippiCatfish I work in a pharmacy (retail) and this was the first year the pharmacy was open and customers bitched about us not being open at 8am. I guess (I wasn't there) my fellow employees got bitched at all day about it. We will now also be open on Christmas Eve and morning. I'm not happy about it. BUT that's cause we have 24 hour stores and those should be used.
    People don't plan ahead, and then they look for someone to blame.  I HIGHLY doubt that all of the people complaining developed a terrible new condition over night and needed a new script for pain meds/ATBs right away in the AM.  They just didn't think, "Oh, I should probably renew my prescription before Thanksgiving" and had been out for 2 days;) I've done it too, but I would never blame someone in the pharmacy for not being open at a particular time...
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    MaybeMab said:
    My husband spent soooo much on beer yesterday and it drives me crazy. He's into the craft scene and testerday a certain one came out. He spent $250 dollars. It's his Christmas gift but good god. The evil person in me wants him to spend the same amount on me. Also @MississippiCatfish I work in a pharmacy (retail) and this was the first year the pharmacy was open and customers bitched about us not being open at 8am. I guess (I wasn't there) my fellow employees got bitched at all day about it. We will now also be open on Christmas Eve and morning. I'm not happy about it. BUT that's cause we have 24 hour stores and those should be used.
    Please tell me that's for cases of beer, right? Not like one bottle? Oh my!
  • Options
    @MississippiCatfish I feel very similarly. I have empathy because I've been there, but I don't necessarily feel sorry... I worked at a movie theater in high school and we were open thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, all the major holidays. I also worked for Disney my sophomore year of college and obviously the holidays were the busiest times of the year. A lot of jobs will even give you holiday pay... I was paid time and a half at the movies.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise BFP! 06/08/15
    Nadine GraceMarie  02/10/16
    Diagnosed with placenta increta post delivery: emergency partial hysterectomy - cervix and ovaries still intact 
    Gestational surrogacy or adoption TBD

• Options

MaybeMab said:

My husband spent soooo much on beer yesterday and it drives me crazy. He's into the craft scene and testerday a certain one came out. He spent $250 dollars. It's his Christmas gift but good god. The evil person in me wants him to spend the same amount on me.

Also @MississippiCatfish I work in a pharmacy (retail) and this was the first year the pharmacy was open and customers bitched about us not being open at 8am. I guess (I wasn't there) my fellow employees got bitched at all day about it. We will now also be open on Christmas Eve and morning. I'm not happy about it. BUT that's cause we have 24 hour stores and those should be used.

People don't plan ahead, and then they look for someone to blame.  I HIGHLY doubt that all of the people complaining developed a terrible new condition over night and needed a new script for pain meds/ATBs right away in the AM.  They just didn't think, "Oh, I should probably renew my prescription before Thanksgiving" and had been out for 2 days;) I've done it too, but I would never blame someone in the pharmacy for not being open at a particular time...

Even if they had developed a new condition that required medication the ER they would've had to go to would've used their in hospital after-hours pharmacy if it was actually that important. So that's not a legitimate excuse either!
  • Options

MaybeMab said:

But it's a HOLIDAY and I need my Atenolol that I haven't filled since June. I know I have no refills, and you obviously can't reach my doctor, and I would have run out of the last 30 pills I got 4 months ago...but I need it now or I'll DIE and sue you!!
  • Options
    @Jellybelly119 I laughed a little too hard at that.
    I hear people whine at the pharmacy reps all the time like that, not even just holidays. i feel so bad for them sometimes. I try to be as nice as possible considering they're the ones giving me my pain meds and other medication I'm on. My life would suck without them. :cookie:
    (I put a cookie cause cookies are good, just like pharmacists.)
  • Options
    I worked at the front desk for a clinic with a pharmacy while I was in college, and I remember receiving a complaint that got all the way to my boss because we opened the doors *literally* 3 minutes late. It's such an odd dynamic. I hadn't thought about that in a long time - thanks for the laugh;)
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker