January 2016 Moms
Options

Twatwaffle Tuesday

Who or what is being a twatwaffle today?
Married 2006
DS1 2010
DS2 2013
DD1 2016

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• Options
    Pneumonia is a TW. DD got it and it means I haven't slept more than a couple of hours a night, since she's up just often enough that I can't fall asleep wufh
  • Options
    Pneumonia is a TW. DD got it and it means I haven't slept more than a couple of hours a night, since she's up just often enough that I can't fall asleep with this pregnancy insomnia. I am so sleepy...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO is being a wee twatwaffle. As much as I already love this kid, I would really appreciate it if s/he would stop moving for a little bit so I can get some sleep. We also had an OB appointment this morning and the kid had been so active that it's heart rate was spiking and I got to be hooked up to a fetal monitor for a while. At least baby is ok, but I would kill for some sleep right now!
  • Options
    The heating in our new house is a TW. We had to use it for the first time last night (yay Texas!) and apparently our vent blows straight on me. I need it very cold to sleep at the best of times but really since I've been pregnant. So I woke up drenched in sweat, heart racing and short of breath. I had to get up and turn off the heat. It was  horrible. 

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options

My bladder is a TW.  Somehow, despite drinking about 80oz of water, I went roughly 9hrs w/o peeing today.  I never even felt the urge, I just forgot about peeing.  Until about 20 minutes ago.  It suddenly hit me, and though I waddled as fast as I could, I did not make it.  So much pee all over my bathroom floor.  And now my bladder is all crampy, and I'm like, "bitch, if you'd just done your job and told me you were full, we could have avoided this, so shut up." 

My MIL is also a TW, but there's a whole other thread about that.

SPNG Tags Sam  Dean  Cas  Photoshop  WTF  Dancing  Funny  or disturbingLooking for a particular Supernatural reaction gif This blog organizes them so you dont have to spend hours hunting them down

DS1 01/08/03 DD1 08/11/04 DD2 10/06/08 DS2 09/30/14

SURPRISE!  Hannah May born 01/22/16

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers

• Options
    The Mass Mutual ad on the Bump that pops up and hijacks my phone every time I open the app is a total dbag twatwaffle.
  • Options
    SO is a TW. We are moving this weekend. The apartment we currently live in is not good at all for his allergies. It has a washer and dryer, but for the dryer no matter what lint is everywhere. Dusting doesn't help because lint just covers everything again, so it's a horrible battle. Also I noticed that the filter for the furnace doesn't exactly work and we still have to dust around the furnace or it's also covered in dust. Since we are moving we have been washing everything so it's one less thing we have to do. However SO's allergies got to him and he turned into a man baby once again. Complaining that his sinuses hurt, yet he didn't take any ibuprofen to help that. He only took Benadryl but not his allergy medication. He was told to switch to a different medication each month for allergies to see what works. But if he doesn't take the medication he is going to have issues. So he got a 2 hour lecture from me over it instead of me taking him to the ER for the doctor to lecture him and tell him the same thing I told him. He was not happy. He took his allergy medication and the stupid ibuprofen. Then he felt better....smdh.
  • Options
    my grandpa. My grandpa is a TW today. I was eating a Twix and he tried to take it away from me. I was shocked, so I tried to make a joke of it and said "that's a good way to get your fingers bitten off haha" and he patted my fat and goes "ohhhh honey...." And walked away. STFU Papaw. You can judge my fat whenever you drop another 50 lbs and lose the diabetes.

This is the second time he's done something or said something demeaning about my size. Whenever I first got a bump, my husband was super excited and pointed it out to him. His response? "That is not a baby bump. You are just large. You could lose some weight you've been putting on...."
  • Options
    The other TW is my DD's school. My DD is not a regular 3 year old. She is in size 6 clothing. She is super tall and skinny. I was the same way. However, she is in the 90th percentile due to her height. So they are trying to say she is at high risk for becoming obese and diabetic. Yeah...we have no common sense there. Her pediatrician would be worried if she truly had issues that would lead to obesity and diabetes. I'm a type 1 diabetic so every year my DD gets an A1c (diabetic risk) checked. Her A1c was within normal range (5.4) and we also have her on a diabetic pediatric diet since at once point she was showing signs of having possible blood sugar issues. She hasn't had any more issues since being on the diet.
  • Options
    Justin Beiber is a TW. I have that song "Sorry" stuck in my head and I can't sleep.
  • Options
    Not being able to take regular medication is a twatwaffle. I keep eyeing my bottles of Excedrin and ibprofen covetously because my hips and back hurt so bad all I want to do is drown in aspirin but alas, I am stuck with Tylenol.
    Vincent 1.1.16 & Daniel 11.6.07
    In Memory of Barbara <3 , beloved mother and grandmother
  • Options
    EmmyMommy123EmmyMommy123 member
    edited December 2015
    Edit: posted in today's thread. Baby brain.
  • Options
    BarrettJ89BarrettJ89 member
    edited December 2015
    Edit : I suck. Reposting in today's thread...