May 2016 Moms
Options

TTT

Jenly17Jenly17 member
edited November 2015 in May 2016 Moms
Happy Tuesday!!

1. Ok, so the 20 announcements are really annoying me. I don’t care about your new bump thing you’re trying to sell, or all 550 of the intros. Just jump in and join the party at this point. Just stop. I want to talk to my people.
2. My diet is now 75% healthy. 15% junk. This is an awesome improvement from when I was nauseous all the time when it was 50% healthy and 50% straight up carbs. I hope that I can control myself at Thanksgiving and Christmas.
3. My normal jeans and black pants are now digging into my stomach. I thought I could just use my BeBand from Target again, but this also doesn’t seem to be cutting it.
4. I’m going to have to re-read the thread about the best places to buy maternity clothes. Last pg, I popped around May and was able to wear non maternity (A line) dresses right till the end. This time it’s a whole different season and I need warm things!
5. Living with my Mom as an adult is really eye opening at times. I see all of these quirks that I never noticed before, and wonder…was i so oblivious to this when I was growing up? Or have I simply blocked out all of the bad parts?
6.I plan on starting another Problematic Parents/In-laws *Holiday Edition* after Thanksgiving and again after Hanukkah/Christmas. I have a feeling that we will need a place to vent!
7.The busyness of my life is cutting into my bump time and I don’t like it. I have grown to enjoy this community as much as my last BMB and I hope that it continues this way.
8. We are team green, but I have a mama’s hunch (finally) and think it’s a boy. In 5-6 months, we’ll see if that’s right. It would be cool to have one of each!
9 My toddler is a serious 2 year old. She yells, throws toys, and acts like a total drunk most of the time. I wish I could live inside her head for a day and try to understand how her little mind works. Even though she’s a wild thang, I look at her and still know that she is the most amazing human in my life. I tell her every night that she is my dream come true.
10. I bought Breyer’s vanilla and caramel gelato from the grocery store last night…ya know, treat yo self… Well, It’s half gone after one sitting. I think it’s less than a half gallon, but still. That stuff is crazy good!!

Edited bc my numbers disappeared.

Re: TTT

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    7. I forgot to set up my Christmas club last year. Seriously? Who just forgets that?

**** QBF

I'm curious... what's a Christmas club???
    Me: 27    DH: 30
    Married in 2011
    Baby 1: Stillborn at 27 weeks (April 2014)
    Baby 2: Due May 2016

• Options
    @sophieophieoh I hope the WIC office can help, otherwise, please go to a pantry!  You do not need to be feeling hungry.  I hope your mattress issue is resolved as well.  I can't imagine trying to sleep two people on a twin, you must not be getting very good sleep.  FX'd that things turn around.
    Married in 2011

• Options
    1. Mashed potatoes, I'm coming for you! We are hosting Thanksgiving again this year, just my parents traveling in and some local friends. I'm actually excited to cook, watch DS play with everyone and stuff my face!
    2. So many of my clients are seriously struggling in the midst of one crisis or another. Holidays are stressful yes, but these are kids, and it took me by surprise.
    3. I'm still feeling guilty acting like I'm coming back after maternity leave.
    4. DS has been waking up at 4am since the time change, regardless of what time he goes to bed, how he naps, anything. I'm lucky that DH respects the growing human tired I'm going through still.
    5. I've decided, almost, to find out the sex if possible at our anatomy scan in early January. It feels weird to not go team green again but I'm really feeling a strong urge to know!
    6. Winter weather plus boots equals itchy shins. Seriously?!
    7. I'm on the lookout for flutters but nothing for sure yet. Im 14 weeks on Friday so I'm so anxious for this, but know it might be a bit longer still.
    8. With DS we knew our boy name forever, struggled with girls. This time we have 2 girl names and no boys. Crap!
    9. I'm going to ski over Christmas. With DS I skied about 7 weeks pregnant but this time I'm going to be 18 weeks so stakes are a bit higher. If conditions are bad I won't, but am excited to get on the mountain a bit if possible!
    10. We have traveled so much with DS, I've even traveled solo with him many times. Realizing this will not be as easy with two kiddos...ill have to pick some veteran mamas brains about plane travel with two!
    Me 27 | DH 28
    DS October 2014
    #2 May 2016
  • Options
    @lemmyRN My dog NEEDS a sweater!  Where'd you find those?
    Married in 2011

• Options
    @Jesse835235 Walmart surprisingly :) The Petco where I live gets picked over fast and I have never been able to find sweaters or costumes there; always sold out. My dogs are 60+ lbs and the 2xl fits well.
  • Options

9) I'm having so much fun planning out the rest of the baby mobile. I'm also going to include: R2D2, the TARDIS, Serenity (the ship from Firefly), the Snitch, and one other, undetermined thing. 

Super cute! Maybe do the One Ring from LOTR or a hobbit? That Yoda is impossibly adorable. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    1. 5:30 tomorrow cannot come soon enough. My boss has been a stress ball and it is effecting all of us.

2. I feel a cold coming on, and secretly hoping I can use it to get out of going to the in-laws for Thanksgiving. I am fine with DH going and I will stay home. As I have mentioned his mom is annoying and doesn't STFU. Football will be on ALL DAY. I just don't feel like dealing with it. I always feel like I have to be "on" when I am with them, and just want to lay on the couch watching the parade and eating Chinese take out.

3. I have been pretty convinced that LO is a boy, but keep having dreams it is a girl. Only 37 more days until we find out!

4. I downloaded a ton of new Christmas music. Cant wait to start playing it (I have a rule- no Christmas until at least the day after Thanksgiving). I am very traditional and love Bing Crosby and Nat King Cole, but maybe I snuck a Lil Christmas in Hollis in there :)

5. Although I broke down and started watching Hallmark Christmas movies this weekend. And Home Alone last night!

6. I think I might have felt LO flip around on Sunday. Nothing since then, and I feel like I keep willing it just to be sure I wasn't crazy!

7. After my 1:00 meeting, I am running to the nail place around the corner for a 10 minute massage. Hoping it helps these headaches.

8. DH and I need to move. Like yesterday. Our landlord is being a douche with the heat again. I cant bring a baby into this, and want to be out ASAP as I don't want to do the nursery twice. I want to buy, but we really cannot afford anything in Brooklyn, so not sure if we should rent for another 2 years and save up, or move and deal with a two hour commute?

9. I think we should cancel UO Thursday this week and in place have a Thankful Thursday post. Thoughts??

10. Since tomorrow should be quiet at work, I am going to sneak out for an hour or two and go to Babies R Us. I feel the need to start checking out stollers and to see if they have the crib I want. SO EXCITED!

cat fail animated GIF

• Options
    oh, can I add an 11- I am soooooooo over seeing pics of Sofia Vegara's wedding. Who cares? My FB page is clogged with it from friending "liking" her pictures. Although I am happy to see that she choose something other than her standard mermaid dress. I find the woman very overrated, and her accent is put on.

cat fail animated GIF

• Options

4. I think we should swap out UO Thursday for "Thanksgiving Thursday" this week.  We can name some things we're thankful for (if we're even on TB at all).

I said the same thing!!!

cat fail animated GIF

• Options
    1.  I was out of town last week, so I now have work piled up on my desk, and I can't find the motivation to do any of it.  That's why I'm bumping from work!

2.  My grandfather died last week, and I had to travel out of state for the funeral.  Then, my sister went into labor the morning of the funeral, so the family was split between the funeral service and the hospital with her.  It was really stressful - especially for my dad.

3.  My new niece is the cutest thing EVER!  I've never been much of a "baby person" and had never even held an infant before she was born last week.  But I'm already completely in love with her, which doesn't make sense because I barely know her yet!

4.  We have no Thanksgiving plans, and I'm kind of bummed about it.  Since my sister's due date was this weekend and we were planning to travel there for the birth, we didn't make any definite plans.  But since she had her baby a week ago and we are already back home, I don't know what we'll do.  We have no family locally, and we have been repainting the living room (which means all our living room furniture is piled in the kitchen and dining room), so we'll probably just grab a pizza and go to the beach or something.

5.  I'm totally freaked out about feeling the baby move!  I haven't felt anything yet, but when I saw my sister's stomach moving under her shirt about a week and a half ago, I had a little meltdown when I realized that would be happening to me soon - which my sis thought was hilarious!

6.  I don't feel pregnant yet.  Maybe it will feel more real when I start getting more of a bump or feel the baby move, but at this point I just feel fat.

7.  When I finally announced my pregnancy at work 2 weeks ago, my boss and co-workers were way more excited than I expected.  I keep getting the, "How are you feeling today?  Here, don't lift that.  If you're not feeling well and need to work from home, that's okay."  I mean, it's really nice that they're so understanding and supportive, but it's like, "I'm pregnant, not disabled. I can do my job. I'm fine!"

8.  We can't figure out how to keep our dog off the furniture lately.  He's 11 years old, and it hasn't been a problem until the past few months.  He sheds so bad, and it gets everywhere.  It's not like he doesn't know better because he jumps down and sulks because he knows he's in trouble as soon as we catch him.  He is terrified of brooms and the vacuum cleaner, so we tried propping them against the couch, and that didn't work.  We tried putting the plastic weather stripping upside down (with the rubber spikes sticking up), and that didn't work.  I just bought an electric shock collar at Petsmart with sensors that go under the couch.  I really hope that works because I don't know what else to do.  Any suggestions?

9.  I haven't begun any of my Christmas shopping yet, and I don't know how I'm going to find the energy to do it this year.  I guess everyone is getting gift cards!

10.  It is SO cold in my office that I expect to see snowflakes falling from the ceiling any time now!  The company is always talking about how to cut costs, well how about turning down the damn AC!?

• Options

7. I forgot to set up my Christmas club last year. Seriously? Who just forgets that?

**** QBF

I'm curious... what's a Christmas club???
    It's a savings account at the bank that you can open around November and put money in it that stays there until about October and the bank sends you a check for the amount in your account. Like christmas savings account because there is an early withdraw penalty so once it's there it's basically there. We start one with income taxes every year. Totally forgot...so no "extra" money this Christmas shopping season.
  • Options
    @yogahh I'm totally in favor of a Thankful Thursday.

1. My brother is being a total douche and WILL NOT speak to either of my parents for absolutely ridiculous reasons. I'm playing monkey in the middle because this will be my last thanksgiving in my hometown for a long while and I'd really like to spend it with my WHOLE family, but my brother refuses. He lives 15 minutes away and says he will be at home eating stovetop dressing and drinking Long Island iced teas all day. I want to punch him in the throat.

2. My husband gets to come spend thanksgiving with us and skip away from his C School for the weekend and I am so excited to see him, it's been 4 weeks and will be another 3 until I see him again when we head on the road to VA for our move.

3. I CANT WAIT for Thanksgiving food, absolutely can't wait.

4. My mom is taking me out to lunch for Thai food today, and you know I'm going to be bad and have a Thai iced tea. I've never been so excited about a beverage.

5. My sister left the bbq on yet again. She constantly leaves on the gas stove (flame and sometimes just gas burning away) and it freaks me out to think she will be living on her own in 3 weeks without big sister or BIL to turn them off when she forgets. She is a 24 year old.....yep.

6. I absolutely love having all four seasons, I've hated the constant 60/70 degree weather year round in southern CA that we've lived in for the past 5 years. Bring on all four seasons in VA!

7. My mom cried the other night because she won't be able to see my belly grow with pregnancy. She says she wishes she could see me when I'm as big as a house. She quit smoking cigarettes and has been an emotional wreck. Totally not like her.

8. I'm obsessed with hand sanitizer. Extreme germophobia party of one.

9. I've been on an hgtv binge for weeks

10. Back to #1, I think I will invite my brother to lunch for Thai food and not tell him my mom is coming. Maybe they can hash it out for the sake of Thai food and thanksgiving.
  • Options
    1. We leave for CT tomorrow afternoon and I cannot wait!! We have a half day so I'm working from home until 1 and then we are off!!
    2. DH is a classic New Yorker (born and raised in Queens) and doesn't have a driver's license so I have to do all the driving, but I really don't mind.
    3. I am so, so excited to spend time with my four nephews this week. The "big boys" are 3 & 5 and I love playing with them and listening to all that they have to say. The twins are 1.5 and I just can't wait to see all that they can do since we last saw them. YAY!
    4. I love shopping at Target, TJ Maxx, and other discount stores when I visit my family because there is actually a good selection compared to what you can find in NYC. Everything here just seems so picked over.
    5. I appreciate food and eating more than I ever have before and I love it! I look forward to every meal and truly enjoy eating every bite. I really hope I can make this a permanent change and not go back to my old patterns of unhealthy/disordered eating.
    6. On Saturday H and I made a day of satisfying my cravings and it was amazing. First we went to San Loco, an old favorite from our old neighborhood on the Lower East Side, and got Queso Loco tacos. They're hard shell tacos with a layer of melted cheese and a soft taco on the outside - yummmmm. After that we walked to Soho to Dominique Ansel Bakery (the bakery that invented the Cronut) and waited in line for 30 minutes to get frozen s'mores. They're vanilla bean ice cream with chocolate cookie crumble covered in frozen marshmallow which they torch to order and serve on a hickory smoked stick. The warm, melty marshmallow with creamy, cold ice cream is seriously incredible. I haven't been into sweets at all but I was in heaven.
    7. On Sunday we started watching the Man in the High Castle on Amazon Prime and it is really good. I highly recommend it!
    8. After less than a week of medication my colitis flare-up is already subsiding. I'm so relieved!
    9. I am really behind with laundry but too tired to get it done before we go tomorrow so bringing it all to my parent's house like I used to back in college.
    10. I agree about Thankful Thursday!! Let's do it!

• Options
    bookelf221bookelf221 member
    edited November 2015

9) I'm having so much fun planning out the rest of the baby mobile. I'm also going to include: R2D2, the TARDIS, Serenity (the ship from Firefly), the Snitch, and one other, undetermined thing. 

Super cute! Maybe do the One Ring from LOTR or a hobbit? That Yoda is impossibly adorable. 
    I'm hoping to do the One Ring as the ring at the top holding all the figures up :-) 

Edit: Ok after looking at patterns I've decided that I'm going to make a dragon and all the figures will be hanging from the dragon- and that dragon will look like Smaug. I'M SO EXCITED about this idea now. GAHH!. 
  • Options
    1. My 16 year old sister came over and hung out with me yesterday and showed me her Minecraft game. I've heard of it before, but now I get the fascination with it. It looks so fun!
    2. I can't wait for Thanksgiving!! I'm baking pies tomorrow night to take to SO's sister's house on Turkey Day.
    3. I've been trying to get my registry together, but it's horribly overwhelming :( everything is so expensive, I don't know what I need, there's so much to choose from, ugh!
    4. I'm thinking I need to go ahead and get a maternity bra.. I shall research this later on today haha
    5. I'm usually off on Wednesdays, but my boss asked me to work half a day tomorrow. I don't really want to, but oh well.
    6. It's starting to get cold here and I forgot how much I freaking hate the cold.
    7. I got up early this morning to take my neighbor to work, and then he came over and said he was calling in sick (Which he does all the time even though he's not sick...) So I got up early for no dang reason.
    8. I have no Christmas decorations or a tree, so after Thanksgiving, SO and I are going to buy a Christmas tree and stuff. I'm excited about that.
    9. I've only felt the baby move once a couple weeks ago. I'm sad because I haven't felt anything since. It's making me worry unnecessarily.
    10. I'm craving a meatball sub from Subway, badly.
  • Options
    Luxani said:

10. I'm craving a meatball sub from Subway, badly.
    I totally ordered my son a kid's meatball sub, knowing full well he would only eat the bread and apple slices and I would get his left over meatballs. There are definite perks to being a mom!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited November 2015

1. I am totally game for Thankful Thursday.

2. I am getting work done (yesterday/today) and it feels so good! I love clicking the complete on my reminders tab, and highlight my to-do list, I am one of THOSE people.

3. After lunch I was walking back to my office and I looked down and was like, oh girl get it together and start watching what you eat. Then I remembered it was a baby, and I got pretty jazzed. Bye negative self talk...

4. Baby had a dance party yesterday and I was just so content spacing out and imagining who this little person will be.

5. Not one xmas present has been bought by me.

6. Xmas cards may not happen either.

7. Adele is everything right now. I watched the video of her with the impersonators and sobbed. My husband laughed at me so hard. I was like, she is just so special. I felt VERY pregnant.

8. My best friend suggested Adele as a middle name, it made me giggle. But not as hard as when I saw Kristen Cavallari's baby's name. Stop.

9. I'm sorry for your loss, @swfjld, what a tough time of the year too. Sending prayers.

10. I haven't seen the new hunger games, and I am on call this weekend. Blargh. I am thinking late turkey day, but my husband might be deep in the sauce, and not the gravy. Anyone seen it?

Baby # 1: BFP 10/26/12: Baby girl born 7/1/13
    Baby #2: BFP 9/2/15: EDD 5/15/16
  • Options
    @That1didntcount SNL is not funny very often, but they did a skit about how Adele saves Thanksgiving.  Have you seen it?  Google "SNL Adele Thanksgiving" and you'll find it.  It made me laugh.
    Married in 2011

• Options
    I'm way too lazy to come up with 10 things today, but I'm down for Thankful Thursday this week @yogahh.
  • Options
    1. Had an appointment today and heard babies heartbeat again. Made for a good start of the day.
    2. Got my referral from my midwife to go make my anatomy scan appointment. Any time after 12/22 is ok and I checked the website and they have oodles of appointments before Christmas. I get my Christmas wish of finding out the sex on Christmas! :)
    3. DH is being a butt today. He wouldn't get up this morning so I was a little late to my appointment and now he's sleeping again. You would think I'd be the one taking all the naps.
    4. My dad and step mom are not doing thanksgiving this year. They're either driving to Atlanta or going to my step sisters house. Which thankfully means one less stop I have to make on thanksgiving. Love my family but stopping at 3 different places is never fun.
    5. I'm off from work starting today until next Monday. Really looking forward to sleeping in.
    6. Turkey Trot 5k with DH on Thursday morning. I'm really excited about it, but him not so much. Of course I am the one who runs as a hobby, but this was his idea to do it with me as a start to a family thanksgiving tradition.
    7. I'm leaving to go to target in a min. And without DH. I am way too excited about this. And not so excited about my bank account after.
    8. I have a massive bag of salt and vinegar kettle chips in my pantry I just bought and I really can't wait to dig in.
    9. DH just told me to feel free to include some new maternity clothes in my outing in a min. I don't think he really knows what he just got himself into.
    10. I just found the perfect Christmas present for one of my nieces online, but it's already too late to order for Christmas. It's a smaller company and they ended the guaranteed by Christmas on November 22nd. :( I found a few patterns for it on Pinterest and MIL sews so I might ask if she can make it, bc honestly this gift is really too perfect. At least this way now it will be cheaper.
  • Options
    1. I'm playing hookie from work today to brace myself for the marathon of grocery shopping and cooking tomorrow and Thursday.

2. I'm wondering why anyone gives a crap about Tyga and Kylie Jenner.

3. So excited that the Charlie Brown specials come on tonight for DD to watch!!!

4. I ate chicken nuggets from McDumps again today. Complete with sweet and sour sauce @yogahh.

5. I had to reel myself in while DD watched Inside Out today...DH caught me tearing up once.

6. Trying to think of what I'm going to "nest" today. I think I may do DD's clothes and her attic. Clean out everything and get rid of stuff we don't need.

7. I have to make the crusts for the Apple Bourbon Cider Pie for Thursday today. This will be my first time doing a homemade crust complete with lattice work on top!

8. Am going to try and reel myself in from buying all the Christmas lights and decorations at Aldi's tomorrow while I'm grocery shopping. Ya'll they are so cute and sooo cheap! They have tube lights that I'm going to line DD's bathroom vanity with so once she starts to wanna go potty by herself it won't look so scary.

9. I feel so much better walking in my kitchen and not seeing clutter in my hutch, on top of my fridge, and in my cabinets!

10. Hate trying to price plane tickets. DH's Christmas present is going to be roundtrip tickets to US Virgin Islands for a week. The layovers are outrageous!
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• Options
    1. I'm playing hookie from work today to brace myself for the marathon of grocery shopping and cooking tomorrow and Thursday.

3. So excited that the Charlie Brown specials come on tonight for DD to watch!!!

4. I ate chicken nuggets from McDumps again today. Complete with sweet and sour sauce @yogahh.

5. I had to reel myself in while DD watched Inside Out today...DH caught me tearing up once.

6. Trying to think of what I'm going to "nest" today. I think I may do DD's clothes and her attic. Clean out everything and get rid of stuff we don't need.

7. I have to make the crusts for the Apple Bourbon Cider Pie for Thursday today. This will be my first time doing a homemade crust complete with lattice work on top!

8. Am going to try and reel myself in from buying all the Christmas lights and decorations at Aldi's tomorrow while I'm grocery shopping. Ya'll they are so cute and sooo cheap! They have tube lights that I'm going to line DD's bathroom vanity with so once she starts to wanna go potty by herself it won't look so scary.

9. I feel so much better walking in my kitchen and not seeing clutter in my hutch, on top of my fridge, and in my cabinets!

10. Hate trying to price plane tickets. DH's Christmas present is going to be roundtrip tickets to US Virgin Islands for a week. The layovers are outrageous!
    I hate when people change their profile pic. It confuses my preggo brain!

cat fail animated GIF

• Options
    yogahh said:

I hate when people change their profile pic. It confuses my preggo brain!
    I didn't!!! It's crazy. For some reason like now I see my normal profile pic but when I save it changes to flowers? I don't know what is going on.
    Been married since 2009.
    Several MCs

• Options
    @Jenly17 my friend said raising a toddler is like watching a drunk person on suicide watch.
    Been married since 2009.
    Several MCs

• Options

@Jenly17 my friend said raising a toddler is like watching a drunk person on suicide watch.

Seriously. Cannot take my eyes off of her for 2 seconds!
  • Options
    businessmamabusinessmama member
    edited November 2015

1. Wrote down my shopping list for my dishes on Thanksgiving, and I'm getting even more excited.

2. Working from home tomorrow since I have my monthly check up - always feel nervous, but excited!

3. I was planning on telling my extended family on Thanksgiving (after my apt), but we had to do it this weekend since they won't be traveling and we could do it in person. My mother took that as her personal invitation to tell the entire world (hello..... still want to confirm everything is good).

4. Mom is bugging me about the gender and when I'll find out so I told her I'm team green to mess with her. Ha!

5. There was a vendor sample sale last week and I got a Chaco travel system for $70 - super excited!

6. Best Buy's black Friday sale is live so I bought my laptop this morning. Feels good to check off the big thing people usually head out for.

7. Christmas decorations get to go up this week!!!

8. Decided to bump to kill the last 32 minutes of my work day.. the fact that I showed up to work on a holiday week is good enough in my book.

9. Excited to start shopping for our Angel off the Angel Tree. Honestly, my favorite person to shop for each year. My husband and I make it a huge date and go to several places to find the perfect gift.

10. Honestly, just feel so incredibly thankful.

• Options

I AGREE WITH SO MANY THINGS ON YOUR LIST.
    WHO THE F CARES ABOUT KYLIE AND TYGA, RIGHT? OVER IT
    I HAD MCDONALDS LAST NIGGHT COMPLETE WITH DIPPING SAUCES! DE-LISH! NO REGRETS
    SUPER EXCITED ABOUT CHARLIE BROWN TONIGHT ! WOO WOO
  • Options
    Adding a number 11 to my list. I've been craving Taco Bell for the longest time but DH hates when I eat it so never gets it for me. I definitely just snuck some in while I was out without him today. It was probably the best Taco Bell I've had in forever. No regrets.
  • Options
    1.  My DH's back is still hurting pretty bad and his dad can't take no for an answer on wanting him to take him out for supper tonight.  That man (the father in law) makes me so mad sometimes.  It puts DH in a crappy meal and I am the one that has to deal with the fallout from it. 

2.  Our wedding anniversary is coming up in December so we decided that we don't want to wait for the anatomy scan in January.  We are opting for an elective ultrasound that reveals whether it is a boy or a girl.  We plan on announcing what it is on Christmas.

3.  I'm really struggling on the nesting thing.  I want to clean, but I can't.  My brain can't organize stuff like that.  I'll start with one thing then see something else and go to that.  By the time I'm through for the day you can't tell that I have done a thing even though I have worked my tail off.  I have adult add so that is probably part of it.

4.  Pregnancy brain is starting to hit me.  Today I turned the kitchen sink on and walked away leaving it running for about a minute before I realized.

5.  I'm currently fighting getting a sinus infection.  Either that or it's my sinuses going nuts from being pregnant

6.  I'm totally jealous of all the posts I have read about people feeling their babies move.  I"m not feeling that yet.  Also jealous of the bumps.  Don't have one of those yet either lol

7.  I keep having dreams of a baby girl.  We will find out soon if that is the case.  I have heard if you dream of one then it means you're going to have the opposite.

8.  I sometimes feel like I'm going to lose my mind.

9.  I'm currently binge watching Hell's Kitchen.  I'm on Season 3. 

10.  I can't wait for the Carolina Panthers to sock it to the cowgirls on Thursday.  I want the Patriots to lose their next game.

First Pregnancy
    • BFP: 01/25/2015
    • EDD: 09/28/2015
    • Incomplete MC: 02/28/2015

Second Pregnancy

• BFP: 09/11/2015
    • EDD: 05/25/2016
    Baby Born
    04/15/2016

PGAL
  • Options
    1.  My DH's back is still hurting pretty bad and his dad can't take no for an answer on wanting him to take him out for supper tonight.  That man (the father in law) makes me so mad sometimes.  It puts DH in a crappy meal and I am the one that has to deal with the fallout from it. 

2.  Our wedding anniversary is coming up in December so we decided that we don't want to wait for the anatomy scan in January.  We are opting for an elective ultrasound that reveals whether it is a boy or a girl.  We plan on announcing what it is on Christmas.

3.  I'm really struggling on the nesting thing.  I want to clean, but I can't.  My brain can't organize stuff like that.  I'll start with one thing then see something else and go to that.  By the time I'm through for the day you can't tell that I have done a thing even though I have worked my tail off.  I have adult add so that is probably part of it.

4.  Pregnancy brain is starting to hit me.  Today I turned the kitchen sink on and walked away leaving it running for about a minute before I realized.

5.  I'm currently fighting getting a sinus infection.  Either that or it's my sinuses going nuts from being pregnant

6.  I'm totally jealous of all the posts I have read about people feeling their babies move.  I"m not feeling that yet.  Also jealous of the bumps.  Don't have one of those yet either lol

7.  I keep having dreams of a baby girl.  We will find out soon if that is the case.  I have heard if you dream of one then it means you're going to have the opposite.

8.  I sometimes feel like I'm going to lose my mind.

9.  I'm currently binge watching Hell's Kitchen.  I'm on Season 3. 

10.  I can't wait for the Carolina Panthers to sock it to the cowgirls on Thursday.  I want the Patriots to lose their next game.
    I ALSO WANT THE PATS TO LOSE, I AM PRETTY OVER THEM. :)
  • Options
    @Jesse835235 I DVR'ed snl last weekend. I loved the skit!
    Baby # 1: BFP 10/26/12: Baby girl born 7/1/13
    Baby #2: BFP 9/2/15: EDD 5/15/16