June 2015 Moms
Options

Flame Free Braggarts Corner

WARNING: Do not read this thread if you compare too much and make yourself feel bad!!

End of warning.

I've seen more than a few mamas say they don't post about their LOs STTN out of courtesy to those of us (ahem! ME!!) whose babies haven't figured that out yet.

And while I think that is wonderfully thoughtful, I hate the idea that mamas can't celebrate their wins.

So here's a safe space to humble brag, sorrynotsorry brag, and otherwise celebrate the awesome things your babies are doing.

Flame free!

Re: Flame Free Braggarts Corner

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @virginiaunicorn11 love this thread! @lovethatcolosun my LO must miss me at night too, he still likes to visit me every few hours! ;)

My LO is a ball of sunshine, he is just lovin' life! He has always been so alert and interactive, laughing and happily chatting or singing away all day (finds naps inconvenient though, as they often interrupt his play). He's busy busy, hands and feet are always going. LOVES people. He is almost 5 months and is rolling both directions, can sit up and stand for short periods without assistance. Has mastered his play mat and exersaucer, can't wait to see him in his jumper, he will be in all his glory!
  • Options
    Haha, I thought I slept through DH feeding him. He's been so congested and I guess the antibiotics kicked in and he was able to rest. I however, woke up at 1:45 having a coughing fit
  • Options
    @virginiaunicorn11 everyone has always said my LO is so "alert" too from the very beginning & she too is a frequent night waker. I think she's just so interested in living life & taking everything in that she must think sleep is a waste of time!
    I don't pay too much attention to when each milestone is supposed to hit so I don't really know what is bragable but she started rolling from tummy to back at six weeks & almost made it from back to tummy at eight weeks. She did forget those skills for awhile but is easily flipping & scooting all over the place now & can sit up pretty good by herself. She says "hi" & "dada" & lets you know when she's happy or upset. I say she's got a strong personality but in general has a sunny disposition unless something is bothering her & then you will surely know it! Caught her first smile on camera at four days old. Easy baby? Probably not, but delightful just the same.