July 2016 Moms
Options

Master Due Date List

edited May 2016 in July 2016 Moms
If you would like to be on the list please add your info to the spreadsheet by following the link. If you need help, leave a comment.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-xNsSc_NiOy6LCp6TD5w7fB1xic_H2EuIYJTFfSxkAo/edit#gid=0

Re: Master Due Date List

• Options
    I love how it says at the top that whoever is editing is an anonymous random animal. I saw "anonymous kraken" while I was being nosy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What's the "Baby Number" and "Team" for?
  • Options
    @Nzamorw
    FTM, stm+. For example this is baby #2 for me. Team is green (not finding out before birth) pink (girl) or blue (boy)
  • Options
    Thanks so much for doing this! It must have taken you forever. Really cool way to bring the community even closer. You're rad.
  • Options
    NzamorwNzamorw member
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    ...it won't let me! :(
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• Options
    edited November 2015
    Hmm @KASG i set it to public. Let me take a look and see if it got changed. Are you mobile?
  • Options
    KASGKASG member
    edited November 2015
    Yes to mobile. I did try using the actual website but it didn't help.

Edit: I got it. Idk what I did.
    TTC #1 since marriage

• Options
    When I tried on mobile, it wouldn't let me edit unless I opened it in the Google sheets app.
  • Options
    This is awesome! Thanks for taking the time!
  • Options
    This is awesome!  Is there any way to make it a sticky at the top of the page?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Options
    Awesome!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    This is SO great!!! Thank you!!! 
    Anniversary: 10/10/09
    DS: 11/21/14
    DD: 7/5/16

• Options
    very cool :)
  • Options
    Thank you SO much for doing this!
    I can't edit it though:(
    I'm mobile (iPhone) I downloaded the app and when I attempt to edit it from here it says "edit in app" and when I press it nothing happens. I also can't search from within the app :( ugh
  • Options

Thank you SO much for doing this!
    I can't edit it though:(
    I'm mobile (iPhone) I downloaded the app and when I attempt to edit it from here it says "edit in app" and when I press it nothing happens. I also can't search from within the app :( ugh

If you find a solution to this please let me know! I'm having the same problem
  • Options
    didi0308 said:
    Thank you SO much for doing this! I can't edit it though:( I'm mobile (iPhone) I downloaded the app and when I attempt to edit it from here it says "edit in app" and when I press it nothing happens. I also can't search from within the app :( ugh

You can copy and paste the link into your browser (I used google chrome) but not incognito and it should work. If not, try from a desktop.
    TTC #1 since marriage

• Options
    KASG said:
    didi0308 said:
    Thank you SO much for doing this! I can't edit it though:( I'm mobile (iPhone) I downloaded the app and when I attempt to edit it from here it says "edit in app" and when I press it nothing happens. I also can't search from within the app :( ugh

You can copy and paste the link into your browser (I used google chrome) but not incognito and it should work. If not, try from a desktop.

^this worked on my iPad!
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Bumb
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @BumpAdmin @BumpTara please sticky this!!
    me 30; DH 35
    TTC since May 2014.
    Aug 2014 BFP, EDD April 22, 2015. Low progesterone, started suppositories. Loss at 5w6d.
    Nov 19, 2015 BFP at 13 dpo, EDD July 29, 2016. MMC discovered 12/29 (9+4). Natural miscarriage 1/16 (12+1).
    AMH results 0.42, 1.2; FSH 12.1, AFC 10, dx DOR. 
    RPL testing results normal. Nurse recommended progesterone suppositories in TWW.
    Clomid + trigger + TI cycle August 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Femara + trigger + TI cycle December 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Short LP (8 days).
    Acupuncture & Chinese herbs starting January 2017, lengthened LP to 10 days 

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: 

Winter 2016/2017 LFAF awards:

• Options
    bump again
  • Options
    @BumpTara @BumpAdmin please pin this. Thank you!
  • Options
    July 10!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    YAY for this being made a sticky!
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • Options
    Hi all, brand new to the group! I'm coming in at July 31st, should be exact from my charting/ovulation date but hopefully I don't get bumped to August!
  • Options
    mairybear said:

Hi all, brand new to the group! I'm coming in at July 31st, should be exact from my charting/ovulation date but hopefully I don't get bumped to August!

My screen name should be @KyCade3013
  • Options
    Just so everyone is aware, if you're new to the group and your due date is not on the list, YOU must add it to the list.
  • Options
    Yay for this being pinned!! Also, FINALLY someone else is due July 28 too! :)
    TTC #1 since marriage

• Options
    I just wanted to say thanks for doing this!

Me: 32, DH: 38
    Married 1/14/12
    NTNP Since 12/13, TTC Since 1/15
    BFP: 11/4/15  Found out we were having TWINS 12/9/15 EDD: 7/11/16 Born: 6/29/16
    Team Blue x2!!

cartoon disney funny haters pixar

• Options
    July 31
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    July 19th!  Today, I am coming in at 6w0d, although we go for our next scan on 12/1. I found out I was pregnant at my Obgyn right before a pap.  I mentioned I was crampy and that my breasts were sore, but I assumed that was because my period was coming.  I have a very irregular period, so while my app said I was one day late, I just figured AF was taking her time before her grand entrance as usual.  MAJOR surprise!  DH and I are so excited!  We weren't going to start trying until this month, but I guess there were other plans in store for us. 
    First time mom-to-be <3 
  • Options
    Hello Everyone. 

My EDD is Aug 1st with our second child. 

However, I will be having a scheduled c-section, So this little one will be here in July. :)

• Options
    It won't let me edit
  • Options
    July 21
  • Options
    July 15!
  • Options
    july 27!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    July 17!
  • Options
    Well i cant add mine for some reason my phone wont allow it But i am Due on July 18th 2016 and i am team pink also baby #3 first one ill parent my other 2 were placed for adoption.