July 2016 Moms
Options

Moms on baby #3 or more?

This is my 3rd go around and I'm really excited. That said, I've had a couple of freak outs thinking, 3 kids??? I'm going to have a crazy house! And we now have so many more practical concerns to contend with, which makes me happy we have some time. 

I've always wanted at least 3 and a big family. My oldest is 3, and my second is 11 months, so I'm going to have two under 2, and three under 4. Very happy to have heard over and over that it's easier going from 2 to 3 than it is 1 to 2!! 

Anyone else on baby #3 or 4 or more? 
Baby#3!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Moms on baby #3 or more?

• Options
    #3 for us. It will be our last, our older kids are 4.5 and 2.5. I know there will be hard times, but we'll manage. My oldest will be in school full time a couple months after this baby is born, and that's a big plus for me!

I can't stop thinking about how we're going to fit three car seats. If that's my biggest issue, I'll consider myself lucky. ;)
  • Options
    Yeah the 3 car seat thing is going to be a problem for us too! :)
    Baby#3!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is going to be #4 at home (I have an 18 yo living with grandparents )
  • Options
    This is #3 for us.  We have a 2.5 year old and a 4.5 year old.  I have moments of panic too. My Oldest has Autism and developmental delays and needs more help with normal day to day stuff than the average 4.5 year old.  We're probably crazy for wanting another, but I am just so excited.
  • Options
    This is number seven for us. We have kids ages, 13, 10, 7, 5, 3 and 19 months. We always wanted a big family and no, we are not leaving it up to God, I just love kids and being a mom (most days).I think going from 2 to 3 was pretty smooth overall and we managed to fit three car seats into our Nissan Sentra until we caved and got a minivan and never looked back. I had a moment of panic waking up the other night realizing we were going to have to get a bigger vehicle now since I can hardly park our current one.
    Mom to Emma, Noah, Isaac, Asa, Asher, Jonah and expecting baby Alice 7/16

• Options
    Number 4 for me. This will be my first with my current and last husband. And this is also his first and only child.
  • Options
    This will be our 3rd and final child. We have twins that are 3.5 years old
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This will be our 4th age 4 and under! For me, 3 was much easier than 2 so don't freak out. When this one is born we will have a 4, 2, 18m and newborn :)

My girls: August 14, 2011 and December 5, 2013

• Options
    I have an 18m, 6m old, and now pregnant again. I will have 3u3. 3 in diapers, 3 car seats, so stressful, but exciting as well.

• Options
    #3 for us, providing this one sticks (still going through blood work). Our boys turned 3 and 1 last month. I'm still wrapping my head around it and worried about finances. Dh has been waiting to get a new car so I don't think he will want to trade my car in for something bigger, but I don't think it has set in with him that three across is going to be challenging on a daily basis. But three new car seats is probably cheaper than a new car (I am still refusing a minivan right now). I started selling off a lot of our baby stuff since we didn't plan on having more. Our first two were conceived with the help of an RE both times so we didn't think this would really happen. I have my second round of blood work tomorrow so we'll go from there. Im hoping for a dating ultrasound in a couple of weeks if tomorrow has good results.
    TTC #2: 12/2012
    Back to our beloved RE 10/2013
    BFP #5 3/5/14
    Beta 1: 47. Beta 2: 87. Beta 3: 482!

Baby CCH v2.0 due 11.14.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    #3 here...and yes, just tonight as both kids were melting down over dinner not being ready I envisioned a screaming baby hanging off my boob and had a mini panic attack over the thought of 3 screaming humans ALL needing me at once. I keep reminding myself the ability comes when the baby comes out. All will be fine :)
  • Options
    #3 for me. I have a 6 and 2 year old. At least the oldest will be in school. Hopefully the younger one will be potty trained. Did I mention I'm also in school full time? I'm stressed.
  • Options
    #3 for me and my husband! After 7 years were adding just one more. We have 2 older children who will be 8 (girl)&11(boy) at time baby comes and they're already super helpful just can't wait to break the exciting news to them. (Were waiting for Christmas)
  • Options
    #3 for us -- we have a 6 1/2 yr old girl and 3 1/2 yr old boy. :-)  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    megthmegth member
    edited November 2015
    @carcrashheart fingers crossed for you! I'm in the same boat when it comes to carseats - either we buy new ones or I will actually be happy with a minivan even though I said that wasn't for me.
    @emnoahmom wow 7 kids! You are blessed - I would love to keep going but I started a little too late. That's what happens when you don't meet your man until  your 30s! ;)
    @juliagulia38 I hear you - I hope you can get some extra help while you get your work done. I'm also trying to get a few credits in by the end of the year and my first two are very active!
    @AUmom2009 Thank you - just what I needed to hear. You'll have to let us know how going from 3 to 4 is!
    Baby#3!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    3 for us! I will have a 7.5 year old and 4.5 when this babe is born.
  • Options
    Number 3 for me to, excited but nervous my oldest is almost 5 and my youngest is almost 4 I'm excited to finally have a summer baby. Since I have two winter babies.
  • Options
    #3 and our last.
  • Options
    Third one for us too. I have a 4 and 2 yr old. Both will in school full time together (live in France and kids typically start at 3 yrs old), so it shouldn't be too rough. We are so excited to have another. Just when my kids are acting up do I wonder how I'm going to manage with a baby at the same time.

Luckily we decided on a mini van several months ago that seats 7... mostly to fetch family from airports when visiting us. Already fit 4 car seats and 3 adults comfortably, so that's a huge relief. Hoping this baby sticks! We're all ready for him/her!
  • Options
    3rd for us. We were going to be done...but hubby came around and thought we should have another. :) so we have a 9yo girl and a 5yo boy. They know about the baby...we're not good secret keepers. We're a little freaked about being outnumbered. Lol then my DD added..we're gonna have 3 kids and 3 dogs and just 2 parents!
  • Options
    This is number 3. I have two sons one that will turn 4 in December and the other one turned 1 in October.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have a 18mo and 3yo. Super excited for #3!!
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favourite Holiday Movie Moment

• Options
    #4 for me. I have 3 boys so far ages 5,3,and 11 mos old.

The transition from 2 to 3 was the easiest for me once you figure out logistics.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    This will be #4 for us.  My oldest is 6, middle just turned 5, and youngest is almost 3 (two boys then a girl).  It still doesn't feel totally real to me yet that we are adding another one! 
  • Options
    This is #3 for us also. We have a 6 year old (well, we will in about two weeks) and a 19 month old.

While we were planning to try for a third next year, this came a little sooner than expected. Even though we weren't preventing, I am still in shock. Lol

I am excited, but so so nervous about the logistics of it all. Of course it will be alright....right?! ;-)
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Baby #3 here!
  • Options
    We are having our 3rd. It is going to be crazy, I know, but we are excited. I was so terrified when we got pregnant with #2, that I worried I would feel as stressed about having 3, but oddly I don't. Which is a really, really nice feeling.
    imageimage

image"AlternaTickers">image
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    We're on #4. Kids are 7, 5 & 3. I love it! They're friends with each other, help each other, keep themselves busy, read and play together. When baby #4 arrives I'm sure they'll be helpful for mommy too - grabbing a diaper from the other room, getting dressed on their own. Going from 1 to 2 was the hard part. After 2, what's a few more? :)
  • Options
    This is baby #3 but first baby i get to bring home with me i placed the other 2 babies for adoption. Scared yet so happy
  • Options
    #3 on the way. Im freaking out and excited all at the same time. They are all roughly 2 years apart
  • Options
    #3 on the way! We have an 8 year old boy and 6 year old girl, so hopefully they'll be good helpers! Any of you moms feel like you started to "show" immediately? I'm 8w today and I feel like I already need maternity pants.
  • Options
    #3 for us. I'm definitely excited but I definitely have daily panic moments thinking about how hard going from 1 to 2 was. My oldest will be six, so I think she'll be more helpful than not at this point. Also there will be 4 years between my current youngest and this one, so I think that will easier too.We already have a minivan, thankfully.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Have two sons, 6 and 2.   Pregnant with third.    Definitely having mini panic attacks, but our older son is such a help i feel like it won't be that bad (or i tell myself!)
  • Options
    This is #3 for us. DD is 4 and DS is 2 so they're pretty evenly spaced but it will be hard at times. DD seems very excited to have a baby around so hopefully she'll love it
  • Options
    This is our 3rd :)
    I always wanted 3 but we had trouble conceiving the two boys we do have (4&6 yrs) so I was told we'd need IVF to get another. We have done nothing to prevent in 4 years and suddenly surprisingly pregnant. I'm so excited. I just turned 37 and hubby is 38 next month so we honestly didn't expect to be doing this again.
  • Options
    My children have birthdays in 3 months and they'll be 9, 7 and 5. This is #4 for us.
  • Options
    This is #3 and I'm definitely panicking! This was a surprise, so we're not prepared. It doesn't help that my kids have developed attitudes this week.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    #6 for me. I have

13 boy
    11 girl
    9.boy
    6 boy
    4.5 month girl...

This will be IT for.us :) big families rock
  • Options
    Baby number 3 for us too. Ours will all be about 2 years apart give or take. I'm nervous and excited t the same time. This will for sure be our last though.

babysizercom pregnancy ticker

• Options
    #3 for us! DD will be 5 1/2 and DS will be almost 3. I love that age gap. I think DD will be a big help too. Super excited about a summer baby! Due 7/30. My dads birthday is the 20th so it would be neat to have the baby then, but I've never gone early so I doubt it. :) Going from 0-1 was super hard, 1-2 was a lot easier, so I'm hoping 2-3 will go smoothly as well.