Babies on the Brain
Options

New here....confused and overwhelmed!

Hi all. I could use some advice. I am always a 24-25 day cycle and without fail I get very sore bb's 4-10 days before AF and bloating a few days before as well. The only times I have missed a period were about a year ago when I was extremely anemic from being ( I had 3 blood transfusions and was on liquid iron) and even then only missed maybe a month or two and recently I was on a med that made my cycle disappear only for a month. I stopped the mesicine and my cycle came back just like always. I still went to the obgyn and she ran some blood tests to make sure everything was normal and it was. I had another cycle and dtd around O. AF was due today and nada. I haven't had any sore boobs or any other signs she's coming.
I have had some mild cramping on and off for the last week not like the bad cramps I get right before my period. No other real signs of anything except I've been REALLY gassy lately (sorry tmi) but that could be anything.
I poas yesterday and today and both bfn. One of the blue test had a faint line but I've been warned that a lot of those give false positives.
Even if I O a little late making AF late I would think by now I would be getting some sore bb's.
Other minor things include migraines, a couple vivid dreams, and I few shooting pains in my bb's but that could all be nothing.

So do you think I'm just having a wonky cycle or are the chances good that I'm pregnant and just testing too early? I've read a lot of women don't get a bfp until a week or two after missed AF.

Any insight is appreciated as I'm going out of my mind! Lol

Re: New here....confused and overwhelmed!