Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday

2»

Re: TWW Tuesday

• Options
    @marajay6 and @virginiaham I'll join you on the crazy bus. DPO 14 normal 11-12 LP. All BFNs and no AF signs. Sooo frustrating!!
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Options
    @sarahmsoda I am dumb and was playing with my chart adding future temps and that's what you saw. Those last 2 temps are open circles because there fake future temps I put in to see if it changed and didn't change it back! I didn't know that link took you to livr version of my chart! Oops! I changed it back if you want to see what I was originally talking about? Sorry!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 24/5

Timing: nada. Work.

Testing plans: see timing

R/R/CS: *****TW: kid***** My son has croup. It sucks. I didn't take him to nursery today (obviously) and went to the doctor instead. DS spiked a massive fever late this afternoon (like eyes rolling, not focusing fever), he's better now. Of course, MH is away on a business trip landing tomorrow at 11:30 am. I'm leaving on a business trip tomorrow at 2:40 pm. That would have been fine assuming our son was at nursery but nope! No family to help out so I had to scramble to get a later flight tomorrow so we can make the handoff at home. Parenting without family around can be a real bitch and croup sucks donkey balls. /end rant

GTKY: What did you like the most about your house (or apartment!)? Almost everything? I love the location and the size and the layout. It's only around 800-900 sq ft I think, but we live in a major city so it's huge. Plus it's a townhouse so we have no upstairs neighbors and a small yard. We're never leaving.
  • Options
    ***TW: Kid***

@kcolly32 & @MRSCORKER thanks for taking a look. 

@kcolly32, the skipped days bug me too (I forgot my thermometer on a weekend trip for one, and the second temp was too high for FF to track - I had a high fever).  I typically take my temps within a thirty to forty-five minute "window" of time, depending on when my son wakes us up.  CD12: no temp; CD 13: end of window; CD 14 and CD 15: beginning of window; CD 16: before window; and CD 17: towards end of window.  I really need to be more consistent on temp time.

@MRSCORKER, CD 16 was a hair earlier than the "window" of time that I typically check my temps in - only about 5-10 minutes though.  I do check CM and it is more in line with an earlier CD 13 or 14 O date, so there is that. :)

I've been reluctant to set an alarm, but it looks like I may need to give it a shot next cycle if we're out this time. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • Options
    @jennifer0428  - AH that makes more sense haha! I think it could still end up being CD16, but right now I agree with the crosshairs based on what is there. Just keep temping and see what it shows you. This month it moved mine twice so you never know... 

• Options
    Well. I'm out for the next 9 months or so. AF decided to show up this morning. Damn it.

Can I still R/R/CS, though? My rant is that I can't stand that people are starting to put TWs for mentioning children again. I thought we'd agreed this wasn't a trigger. Why is it coming back, and can we please stop?

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    @izza2 Yes, feel free to jump in where ever! Sorry for CD1, especially since it puts you out of ttc for a while. Drink all the wines and eat all the chocolates. 
    I agree, TW are not needed for children.
    Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

• Options
    Month/cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 28/6

Timing:-5, -3, -2, -1, +1

Testing plans: 10DPO

R/R/CS: I will not SS, I will not SS, I will not SS

GTKY: What did you like the most about your house (or apartment!)? We have two comfy reclining chairs in our living room that DH and I like to sit in in the morning and drink our coffees
    Married May 2010
    DD born April 2011
    #2 EDD July 2016

• Options
    marajay6 said:

@BaileyM321 - the fact that I don't have a temp dip or any PMS symptoms is what is driving me crazy. At 14 DPO, I should either be PMSing or getting a BFP, right? I want answers now!!!

Well I started spotting tonight. Tomorrow will probably be CD 1. Normally I would be happy having a cycle with pretty much no PMS, but it is very aggravating in the TWW - but I guess PMS can also be aggravating with the SS. It's really silly I let myself get so BSC today. I had a nice, normal 14 day LP. And now my first cycle of temping is in the books.

• Options
    @marajay6: Blech, virtual hugs and sorry about the spotting.  14 day LP is good, though!  Based on PMS symptoms tonight, my 1st cycle of temping is also going to (finally!) end tomorrow and I'll be seeing you over in WTO...
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 2 dpo

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0: i used an opk for the first time so wanted to be sure we coveree all bases.

Testing plans: as long as possible before I go crazy. Last month I did way to many tests so trying to calm the crazy.

R/R/CS: i got a positive opk but negative ferning on my fertility microscope. Gar.

GTKY: What did you like the most about your house (or apartment!)? Atm we are at my in laws so we can save for a house. It's not ideal because mil is very clingy, but if it means we get into a house quicker I can suck it up. Plus its really hard to find a rental that isn't too expensive, nice and allows dogs.

Little boy due July 31st 2016

• Options
    @AmMcc12 that sounds like a good sign to me! FX!!
  • Options
    @Mlight28 - All the wine, beer, and chocolate! I'm not going to lie. I was so angry that I stopped at the store and bought a good $30 worth of chocolate, haha. I don't feel bad at all! I found caramel Hershey's kisses and they're so good. And of course Lindor is Lindor.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023