Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday

Month/cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing plans:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: What did you like the most about your house (or apartment!)?

Re: TWW Tuesday

• ****question below****

Month/cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 30/8

Timing: EOD

Testing plans: Saturday although I'm tented to just wait for AF and skip drinking at the wedding or just go for one glass.

R/R/CS: 8DPO and no symptoms. Looking back last month, I had tons of PMS symptoms starting at 7DPO. My question is: I'm taking b6 this month. Any girls have seen significant reduction of their PMS syndrome while taking B6?
    I took my temp this morning as I woke up at my usual temping time and it was a little lower than what I would expect, but reason #1 I'm not temping post O this month is because last month my crazy high temp created false hope. Wait and see they say!

GTKY: the thing I love the most about our house is the backyard. It's huge, facing a wood so no neighboors in the back and we have an inground pool :) I miss summer days!
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/cycle: 5 (17 ttc a thb)

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: O, +1

Testing plans: none

R/R/CS: my brain is dumb.

The backyard
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Month/cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 21 / 2 (no cross hairs yet but it's obvious)

Timing: -4, -3, -2, 0

Testing plans: 13dpo but LP is usually shorter than that.

R/R/CS: SS already?? Stop it. Seriously I'm a crazy woman. Wanna hear my latest symptom spot. I can't stop smelling fried food. Everywhere I go...that's all I smell even when no food is around. So I'm totes KU. Right?..wrong. Hit the showers, you're done.

GTKY: What did you like the most about your house (or apartment!)? My neighbors. One of my neighbors is my best friend. :)
  • @halesh5 it's going to be a long 2 weeks poor girl!!
  • Month/cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 29/4

Timing: -1, +1

Testing plans: none

R/R/CS: Temp stayed up today! Things are looking good. Hoping for normal LP :)

GTKY: What did you like the most about your house (or apartment!)? It's small = easy to white-glove clean
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    TTC #1 Oct 2015
    BFP Mar 26, 2016 - DD born Nov 2016 <3
    TTC #2 since Mar 2017
    DX: MF June 2019, varicocele embolization Jan 2020, good improvement (14 mil, low motility)
    IUI#1 Aug 2020 - BFN
    IVF #1 Dec 2020 (ICSI) - ER, freeze-all - 15 retrieved, 15 mature, 15 fertilized. 4 embryos frozen, all day 5 blasts!
    FET #1 Feb 2021 - BFN
    FET #2 Apr 2021 - BFP 5DP5DT!! Beta #1 13DP5DT (17DPO)  = HcG 1,238. Beta #2 17DP5DT (21DPO) = HcG 8,269

• jennifer0428jennifer0428 member
    edited November 2015
    Month/cycle 4/4

CD/DPO: FF says 17/3

*****chart stalk PLEAASSSEE****

Timing: if I Od on 14 like FF says then -2, -1, +1 +2
    If I Od on 15 like I thought then it would be -3 -2 0 +1

Testing plans: 13 dpo because my LP is usually 11-12 days

R/R/CS: I almost had a heart attack when I entered my temp this morning and and it changed my whole FW! If I Od on 14 then my timing sucks and that would be the earliest I ever Od. Granted this is only my 3rd cycle charting but 14 is REALLY early
    when it's been 16-17. When I learned to read charts I thought the rule was you need 3 temps higher then the previous 6 to confirm ovulation. If you follow that rule then it puts me at 15! But FF seems pretty confident at 14. Can anyone explain it to me?

GTKY: I love my house. We bought it two years ago and it was a fixer upper and it's almost fixed up! We just have to redo the upstairs full bath. I call the town we live in "stars hollow" because it's exactly like The Gilmore Girls little town. We also have a big lot for being in the village and no back neighbors which is rare for the location we are in! I want to sell it and buy another fixer with the profits from this one but DH and his daughter want to live here until they die!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5ef464 Edited for chart link x 10
  • Month/cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing:-3, -1, O, +1

Testing plans: Friday will be 9 DPO, I know I'll cave.

R/R/CS: I'm having early PMS symptoms and they are hitting me HARD. I feel like I'm out for this month :(

GTKY: What did you like the most about your house (or apartment!)? We're moving in February because there isn't much we like about our place but I do love that it faces the woods so it's quiet and we get to see the leaves changing and wild life.

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Month/cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 19/6

Timing: -3, -1

Testing plans: 

R/R/CS: I'm mostly good today, but oh the waiting is getting to me.

GTKY: What did you like the most about your house (or apartment!)? The kitchen.  It's what sold me on the house.

• GTKY: What did you like the most about your house (or apartment!)? The kitchen.  It's what sold me on the house.
    I would sell my arm for a nice, big kitchen!

IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Month/cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 40/?

Timing:EOD

Testing plans: Well I tested yesterday (BFN) so I obviously ovulated later than usual. I'll wait till Saturday and test if no AF

R/R/CS: I'm so mad that my long cycle is even longer this month! Why!! And I've been having lot of cramping so I'm pretty sure AF is on her way. I just wish she would show up so we can start our next cycle. I'm so over this one. 

GTKY: What did you like the most about your house (or apartment!)? Currently we live in an apartment and I actually really liked it cause it was right one the river and pretty quite. We are moving next month for DHs new job, which I'm pretty excited about. So right now we are in the process of looking for a house. I hope I can find one I really like!! 

Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: August 2014
    TTC #1 Since March 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS March 2016
    SA results normal April 2016
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + TI = BFN
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + IUI = BFN
    Uterine polyp removed July 2017
    Round 1 IVF January 2018

• Month/cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO:  20/6

Timing:- 4,-2,-1,1

Testing plans: 15DPO - next Thursday

R/R/CS: Didn't temp this AM, knowing today was going to be a long day and wanted the extra sleep... figured since I was mid LP wouldn't matter much!

GTKY: What did you like the most about your house (or apartment!)? Our huge back deck with a beautiful view! (Also 10 min from my family!

Me - 33; DH - 33
    Dating 1/18/06
    Married 9/21/13
    BFP #1 12/15/15 - C Born 8/27/16
    BFP #2 1/10/20 - EDD 9/8/20

BabyFruit Ticker

• Month/cycle: 11/11

CD/DPO: 20/6, according to FF. Although I usually ovulate on Day 10, so not sure.

Timing:-4, -2, O

Testing plans: Nope. 

R/R/CS: Im getting very tired of waiting. Seriously hope this month's it. Fingers crossed.

GTKY: What did you like the most about your house (or apartment!)? The balcony. I can see the pool and the trees. And the sky.

Married for 4 years, TTC for 1.5 years
    Unexplained infertility

History: 
    Hypothyroid, under control
    Low ovarian reserve
    2 IUIs
    IVF #1 no luck
    IVF #2 ongoing
  • Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 21/7

Timing: -3-1+1

Testing plans: trying to holdout until Monday

R/R/CS: Skipped my prenatals last night to try to help with my nausea just to see, still feel like crap. I hope I'm not getting sick!

GTKY: What did you like the most about your house (or apartment!)? I like that DH family is so close by, we are very close with them and get to see them often. I'm not a big fan of how much space we have or anything else really. 

• @jennifer0428 I think FF is saying you ovulated on CD14 because that's when you had your biggest temp spike and it's obvious that that's what kicked off your temps to start rising. Even though your temp spike from CD15-16 is technically higher than your previous temps, it started to rise on CD14. I would say that's accurate, but you could try entering in a few more high temps and see if FF changes its mind.

I wouldn't worry about the timing, it's still good either way!
    Me - 30; DH - 30
    TTC #1 since June 2015
    3/16 - Started infertility testing
    4/16 - SA results: borderline low count/morph
    8/16 - Ultrasound and HSG: all clear! Prescribed Bromocriptine for elevated Prolactin levels.
    9/16 - Prolactin down to normal levels! 

IUI #1 - 9/21/16 - Clomid 50mg, Estrace, Ovidrel, Progesterone/Estradiol - 4 follies - BFP! EDD 6/15/17 Team PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Month/cycle: 8

CD/DPO: 19/3

Timing: -4,-2,-1,+1

Testing plans: 10dpo

R/R/CS: Still having fullness/pressure on my ovary during sex or when sitting down. This happens almost every month after O, and then goes away. Hoping it's harmless, but it's starting to make me worry. Anyone else experience this month after month?

We just built it, and got to completely customize it! I love that it's designed to our taste, and we haven't found anything we would have changed... yet...
    Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

• @Mlight28 it happened to me last month. Went to the doctor and turned out there was some free fluid in my Douglas pouch. So basically the doctor said its a ruptured cyst or lots of fluids from the egg release. I say if it stress you out better have it checked. It will ease your mind :)
  • Month/cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 31/10

Timing:-3,-1

Testing plans: have been testing since 7 DPO. my LP has never been longer than 13 days since I started charting, so I'll just keep testing daily.

R/R/CS: yesterday my temp dipped almost to the cover line. I was relieved to see it jump back up today. Hoping to keep seeing high temps. No AF symptoms or symptoms of any kind yet and no spotting this cycle, but I do t spot every cycle. So it all means nothing right now.

My favorite thing about our house is all the memories we have made in it. It is our first house and it's not perfect, but we make it work and I can't wait to see what other memories we make in it!
    Me: 32 DH: 31 Married since 2010
    MC January 2016
    BFP February 2016 Baby Girl born 11/2016
    BFP 8/16/2018 EDD 4/29/2019 MMC 10/3/2018
    BFP 12/16/2018 EDD 08/26/2019 MC/CP 12/20/2018
    BFP 03/28/2019 EDD 12/07/2019 Hoping for our rainbow

• ****TW- Kids****

Month/Cycle: 7

CD/DPO: 20/6*

Timing: -5, -2, -1, O, +1

Testing plans: Anytime after Friday at the earliest.

R/R/CS: I don't know. Hubby and I have been talking about another family trip with the kids this summer.... so I think we might call it on this if it doesn't happen before the new year. Since the kids all have birthdays at the beginning of the year and everyone will be big enough for school etc. We may just decide to enter the next chapter of our lives.

GTKY: What did you like the most about your house (or apartment)?
    My house is a POS. But I'm glad we have a house. And it has a yard for the kids to play. And for the ducks. And more space for bunnies.
  • Month/cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 32/14

Timing: -4, -1, O

Testing plans: BFN this morning. Not sure when I will test again...

R/R/CS: This is my first month temping, so I really have no idea how long my LP is. I have zero PMS symptoms, so I keep thinking that must be a good thing. But then I get a big fat negative when I test.

GTKY: What did you like the most about your house (or apartment!)? There is so much I love about my house that I can't pick just one. It is a decent location in a nice neighborhood. The layout of the house is awesome - it flows so well. It is spacious but still feels cozy and intimate.

• kcolly32kcolly32 member
    edited November 2015
    @jennifer0428 it looks like CD 14 was your O date to me. You have good timing so FX!

Month/cycle: 12/9

CD/DPO: 35/10 according to me, 17DPO according to FF

Timing: -3 and 0

Testing plans: I got a BFN yesterday, going to try to wait til this weekend.

R/R/CS: I think I ovulated on Halloween, CD 25. FF thinks it was CD 18. I started having cramps on 11/8 and my temp dropped some so I was thinking maybe FF was right but the next day my temp jumped back up. I've still been having some cramps but no AF yet so I'm just hoping I'm not out just yet. A BFP would make for a great bday present for DH and I!

GTKY: What did you like the most about your house (or apartment!)? We just bought our house 2 yrs ago and i love it! It's older but was remodeled and the location is perfect. The crazy thing is that we bought it off of a couple that had listed it on Craigslist. I'd have the say my favorite thing about it is having a finished basement that is great for entertaining.

Edited: autocorrect keeps messing with my words!
    Expecting baby #1 August 2016 
    Already have three furbabies- Blake, Sydney, and Chester 

• Month/cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 35/14

Timing: -3 -2 -1 +1

Testing plans: ED DPO-AF

R/R/CS: BFN and not even a squinter. I'm getting crampy and bloated, so rather than dwelling on hoping to be the exception to the rule with "all deeze false negs," I'm just waiting for the sign that I can go over to WTO and start a new cycle. At least the 3ww for me to O starts on CD1.

GTKY: What did you like the most about your house (or apartment!)? It's old and outdated, but we have an amazing ocean view that neither of us will probably get again.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Month/cycle: 4/6

CD/DPO: 17/5 or 17/3 (see R/R/CS)

Timing: -5, -3, 0 or -5, -2, 0

Testing plans: Nov 20...and not a day before! I mean it!!

****Chart Stalk Please****
    R/R/CS: still no crosshairs yet but after playing with FF yesterday, I'm not surprised. It wants to give me CH for CD15...idk why. I could see why 14 if not 12 (my usual O) but 15?! Anywho, I think our timing was pretty good either way.
    +it won't let me make an attachment but for those of you who can click the link, I welcome your thoughts.

GTKY: What did you like the most about your house (or apartment!)? The layout. When you first come in, rhere are a couple of stairs. The top part where the door is is like a little foyer almost. Also the kitchen is pretty open.
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• Month/cycle: 2/2 (1st temping)

CD/DPO: 44/12

Timing: -3, -2

Testing plans: None.  BFN at 10 dpo to cool my SSing crazy, which worked just fine.  Just waiting on AF at this point.

R/R/CS: My chart annoys me: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3691c4
    Previous to this, my lifetime longest cycle was 38 days.  I do see a temp shift, but with all the erratic temps I'm still not even sure I ovulated at all this cycle.  I just want it to be over so I can have another shot in a hopefully-more-normal cycle!  Finally starting to get some PMS symptoms today, wooo. After usually having cycles of 30-31 days with the outliers more likely to be shorter than longer, my DH is convinced that last cycle's 35 days plus this cycle's 44-and-counting is proof my new long-hours-no-time-to-eat job that I started in August is killing me (or least putting me under so much stress it's having a major impact on my body).  I'm starting to wonder if he's right...

GTKY: What did you like the most about your house (or apartment!)?  The location!  Within minutes to everything in our (super-cool) city, connected to public transportation, great schools.  I wish it wasn't so tiny and in disrepair, but the location makes it worth it.
  • Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 30/8

Timing: -2

Testing plans: Trying to make it to Friday

R/R/CS: I just found out about a great conference I could attend through work next June. It's in California and I live on the east coast, so flying would be a must. If I am pregnant this cycle, flying then would be iffy by then-- this gives me a silver lining to any BFN this cycle. 

GTKY: What did you like the most about your house (or apartment!)? We rent a cute historic house in the downtown district of our small town. I can walk to work, which I love. 
  • Month/cycle: 1/1 (NTNP)

CD/DPO: wasn't temping, so not entirely sure

Timing: DTD on CD14

Testing plans: wanted wine at girl's night tonight, so tested and got BFN (no surprise). I've been having the usual period symptoms so I'm pretty sure I'll get that by Friday/Saturday

R/R/CS: As I've mentioned a few times before, we hadn't planned on really trying until spring, which is why I wasn't really tracking. But then I got all baby crazy and kind of hoped that maybe it took this month. Disappointed by the BFN, but still probably won't start trying trying until spring.

GTKY: What did you like the most about your house (or apartment!)? I like our big back deck
  • ***TW: Children mentioned***
    ***Chart Stalk***

Month/cycle:  3/3

CD/DPO:  21/8* (see R/R/CS)

Timing: -2 & +1

Testing plans: Maybe tomorrow maybe not until AF is due - not sure anymore.

R/R/CS: I think that my O date was CD 13, but not entirely sure.  If I take out my OPK results, then it changes to CD 14.  If I only put in the last positive OPK result, it changes to CD 16.   I think that it was probably either CD 13 or 14, but...here's my chart if anyone want's to give me an opinion. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5bfde8

GTKY: What did you like the most about your house (or apartment!)?  ***TW: children*** Our home's living area is very open with the bedrooms set up along the outside on one side and the living room on the other with a large closet/entertainment center-mantel in the center.  It creates a kind of mini track that our sons "race" around on their little cars...it's hilarious.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DH: 36⎹ Me: 36
    Married: Aug. 2005
    DS1: Born Oct. 2012
    DS2: Born Jun. 2014
  • @hboaz if it was socially acceptable I would totally kiss you right now! I really thought those CHs were game over. Then I followed your brilliant advice and added 2 more high temps (which are normal for me post-O) and it moved my CH to CD16! Which makes more sense with my cycle history and makes my timing WAY better! That changes it to -4, -3, -1, O, O+1. Now I just have to actually get those 2 more high temps...... Thank you so much for the insight!
  • @H4aPartyof5 I would agree with CD 13 or 14. Did you temp at a different time on CD 16? Might be one possible explanation for the jump. Are you tracking your CM?

IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• At 14 DPO I am letting the crazy get to me. I have spent the last 20 minutes Googling the accuracy of pregnancy tests at 14 DPO and finding several stories of people who got BFPs after a BFN at 14 DPO. I am giving myself way too much false hope.

• @marajay6, I totally get it!  I woke up to a huge temp drop and promptly spent a good 15 minutes Googling for instances where a drop below coverline at 12ish DPO was promptly followed by a BFP.  It's like anti-Occam's Razor over here: the simplest explanation that fits all the facts is that my temp dropped because I'm about to start AF.  So _obviously_ that can't be the explanation.
  • @jolydan - Chances are B6 will just increase your luteal phase so you may notice PMS symptoms a bit later this cycle because of it being extended. FX for you!

@halesh5 - I have been smelling strange things too, and in the back of my mind I am totally SS as well but trying not to because I am pretty sure I am out this one anyways. 

Month/cycle: 12/10

CD/DPO: 53/12 dpo

Timing: EOD

Testing plans: I did 9DPO cause I had a wine night and BFN. I am going to wait until Thurs I think now...my LP is usually 12-13 days and I have been crampy off and on. 

R/R/CS: Cramping off and on. Nothing major. Boob pain has subsided. Not holding my breath for this cycle... We finally got an appointment for the RE and its while we are gone to Mexico so now we have to wait till January. I think we will take a break next cycle or two till that appt. 

GTKY: What did you like the most about your house (or apartment!)? The kitchen.  Its beautiful and new and big and tons of counter space on the island. I just love it! Thought I cook all day everyday so I needed a good kitchen. 

• @BaileyM321 - the fact that I don't have a temp dip or any PMS symptoms is what is driving me crazy. At 14 DPO, I should either be PMSing or getting a BFP, right? I want answers now!!!

• @marajay6 so sorry about the BFN. I am right there with you. Right after my "let's get on with the next cycle" post, I chart filtered the hell out of "late +HPT" and "negative HPT before positive HPT" on FF. I need to just put all the search bars down.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• @H4aPartyof5 did you temp at a different time on CD 14? I think that's what is throwing everything off. Also see some skipped days but I think CD 13 would be my best guess. @marajay6 I've done the same thing before and even had a coworker tell me she got BFN but still ended up being KU. It caused a lot of disappointment for me when I kept getting BFN. Remember DPO can vary a couple days too, but FX for you!!
    Expecting baby #1 August 2016 
    Already have three furbabies- Blake, Sydney, and Chester 

• ReesaAnne16ReesaAnne16 member
    edited November 2015
    Month/cycle:  6/6

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: -3,-1,O

Testing plans: My sister will be here CD10-12... so I might test early on CD9, expecting a BFN and then test again CD12 in the evening...

R/R/CS: Still wondering why my temps aren't as high as they were last month?  My CM wasn't as obvious this month either, but I really think I need to drink more water and that would help. 

Our old apartment only had 2 windows. But our new one has 5 windows in the livingroom/kitchen which is sooo good for me. I also love that we finally have a yard and I can grow a big vegetable garden. The sunlight and gardening go a long way in improving my overall well being :) Oh and we have our own washer and dryer finally! So I'm hoping we can cloth diaper our first LO. 

Edited to add my chart

Me 34 DH 36 Married since July 2010 
    MFI (High DNA Fragmentation) & Mild endometriosis
    TTC #1 since June 2015 
    Aug 2016 - May 2017  6 IUI's with letrozole - BFN
    April 2017 - laparoscopy to remove mild endo
    June 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU - Cancelled early ovulation, no eggs retrieved. 
    Aug/Sept 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU, cetrotide - 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature
    5 eggs ICSI'd 6 eggs frozen - 1 day 5 blast transfered, 2 expanded blast frozen - BFP!
    May 2018 - Baby girl born - Our Joy

TTC #2 since July 2019
    July 2019 - FET - BFN
    Jan 2020 - FET - canceled due to family health issues
    Mar 2020 - FET - low beta - chemical pregnancy
    July 2020 - ICSI'd remaining 6 eggs - 3 fertilized - 2 survived to early blast stage, transfered both - Chemical Pregnancy

• @virginiaham - glad to know I have some company on this crazy train! I can be very painfully optimistic so I will continue to hold on to any false hope I can get.

• Aaaand....I'm out for the month. AF showed up this morning. Sigh. Off to WTO. Good luck and hope to be back here soon!
    Me: 36 | DH: 34
    Married: May 2008
    TTC #1 since August 2015
    FET #1: November 4, 2016
    BFP: November 13, 2016 
    EDD: July 25, 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @marajay6 seems like you should be getting one or the other, yeah!  But I guess LP length is only consistent most of the time, not all of the time.  You're not out until you're out.  My last pregnancy I tested positive at 16 DPO with a SUPER-faint squinter line.  I've always wondered if I'd tested earlier if I would have had a negative at 14 DPO, but I'll never know for sure.
  • @jennifer0428  - When I look it says O on day 16, my guess would be your last few temps are off due to not being taken at the same time (open circles) so just keep temping and see what happens. I think either way you timing is fine!