TTC After a Loss
Options

Feeling desperate

I took a 2nd job recently in addition to my full time job to keep myself busy working 7 days a week. Every moment I'm working, I'm not thinking about our losses and our TTC problems while we are surrounded by friends with babies. I had a temporary boost of confidence when my blood tests came back normal so we kept trying. But when my period came this month, I was so devastated, I cried all the way home from work. Since my last miscarriage, my period symptoms now mimic those of pregnancy and it's so much harder to resist getting my hopes up. I feel like my body is betraying me! :(

My insurance barely covers anything but I think my extra income may help. I'm debating whether to go with my doctor's next suggestion, a hysterosalpingogram. Can anyone share with me what their out of pocket cost was for this? I just want to get a general price range to prepare for. Thanks in advance, I really appreciate it.
TTC since 10/2014
BFP #1: 12/21/14, MC: 1/31/15
BFP #2: 6/19/15, MC: 6/21/15
BFP #3: 1/30/15, EDD: 10/09/16

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Feeling desperate

• Options
    I'm afraid I have no advice re costing of scan but maybe some of the other ladies can help.
    I so know how you are feeling.... Keeping yourself busy is always good but be careful not to burn out. I did this a few months ago I completely let work consume me and while it helped keep my mine occupied for a little bit it did nothing for my stress levels. Make sure you remember to treat yourself as well. X
  • Options
    Thanks for the tip! I'll try not to burn out and get stressed.
    TTC since 10/2014
    BFP #1: 12/21/14, MC: 1/31/15
    BFP #2: 6/19/15, MC: 6/21/15
    BFP #3: 1/30/15, EDD: 10/09/16

BabyFruit Ticker