May 2016 Moms
Options

UO Thursday

13»

Re: UO Thursday

• Options
    To any who take issue with a little snark about repeat posts....sure repeats can be annoying to some and not others who pass it by....but that's part of the problem. If we are all passing it by because it's a repeat, that person isn't getting meaningful responses from the community that they would if they found the original thread. More important than that to me is the posts (that happen to be repetitive) that are just stupid. Sorry, but Ramzi yo'self.

I'm giggling over here at the "Sorry,  but Ramzi yo'self" part.  It reminds me of the post someone posted that said Ramzi Me.  They both sound slightly dirty even though they aren't lol

First Pregnancy
    • BFP: 01/25/2015
    • EDD: 09/28/2015
    • Incomplete MC: 02/28/2015

Second Pregnancy

• BFP: 09/11/2015
    • EDD: 05/25/2016
    Baby Born
    04/15/2016

PGAL
  • Options
    I am well aware it is not Thursday anymore (sorry to all those who said commenting on old threads made them ragey...which I love titted!), but in direct response to the sentiments expressed here about the lack of snark, I have the perfect gif and response to a post on a more recent thread, but am waaay too chicken to use it for fear of being reported/banned. In my old BMB, I would've posted it in a heartbeat, but now I am in total angst over it. I miss being able to let my snarky freak flag fly.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker