June 2015 Moms

DH/SO rants & raves - November

Re: DH/SO rants & raves - November

• hahahaha thats so funny @virginiAUNICORN11, you should get him a novelty trophy for christmas or something to mark the momentus occasion :P
  • @virginiaunicorn11 Lmao!!! I can picture that perfectly!! How funny!
  • Loading the player...
  • @messymolly08 that's so awesome! That made my heart happy. What a great DH you have!! Sounds like a great daddy as well!
  • @ashleymc09 Me too! Seriously, he spends no less than 20 min on the toilet. But I don't want to be a nagging wife, so I let it go.
  • @lovethatcolosun You are the master! You better believe I'm using that!
  • DH (the D stands for something else right now) left the deep freezer with my 1000oz of milk in it open all night in the garage after he got a Klondike bar at 11pm. I'm not even checking on the milk in fear I may have a breakdown. It was below freezing overnight but I didn't find it open until 11a.
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • I bet it's ok. As long as it's not 100% thawed you can refreeze it solid. I'd be so angry though
  • @dancegurl1118 Oh man. I hope it's ok. And if I were your DH, I would be very, very afraid.
  • I'm just going to pretend it didn't happen. It was 44 degrees at 11am so nothing bad could've happened RIGHT(what I keep telling myself)? Also...mistakes happen so I made one angry phone call to him and am just moving on. But it would be pretty fitting for our BF journey for all my milk to spoil, right?! Haha!
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • @dancegurl1118 I am seriously beyond jealous of your huge stash. Why don't you thaw a bag and smell it? It's only bad if it smells, right?
  • Sjeff0816 said:

@dancegurl1118 I am seriously beyond jealous of your huge stash. Why don't you thaw a bag and smell it? It's only bad if it smells, right?

My thawed milk smells weird, but it's not bad.

I'm pretty sure, like @janit368 said, as long as it didn't thaw completely, you're fine. And, yesterday when I thawed a bag in the fridge all day, it was still pretty frozen when I went to pour it in the evening.

I think you're all good! And good thing you noticed at 11 am, not 11 pm tonight!

• @dancegurl1118 that is not cool. Sounds like you kept it together pretty good. I'm sure I would have lost it completely
  • @dancegurl1118 I hope your stash is ok! I got a little sick to my stomach reading that for you. I told my DH nothing else is allowed in the breast milk deep freezer ;) But mine wanted to put fish in it not ice cream.
  • And then today he didn't use the 12oz I defrosted last night so I had to toss it. If I didn't know any better I would say this man is trying to ruin my breastfeeding plans...
  • :anguished: ^^ good grief
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think DH has been replaced with a male equivalent of Mary Poppins.. He has been so incredible this past week, on Monday LO & I had to fly to the other side of the country on 3 hours notice as my Aunty was critically ill. I flew in tonight and the beautiful man has cleaned the whole house, changed all the sheets, sold all of LO's stuff I've been meaning to and made freezer meals for us for the week to come

Thats incredible. I am otherwise speechless.
  • my "husband" is demanding to see LO at 3:30 today saying that if i dont bring LO to the apartment we both lived in, that im denying him his son. i dont drive, he knows i dont drive, he makes a point of reminding me every time i was upset with him. i told him im not walking LO the 40 minutes across town (its -4) he tells me im denying him. he can drive either one of his vehicles down here and see LO, or pick up LO and take him to the apartment for a bit, or we can meet somewhere and he can take LO off my hands. this man is so aggravating and looking back our relationship has been so unhealthy im wondering why i even stayed with him to the point of marriage or even a child together.