June 2016 Moms

Cramping, Spotting, or Bleeding?

Is anyone else having these symptoms? I am 5 weeks so far and a ftm. I went to the er two days ago and they ran tests and said everything seemed fine so far but I keep experiencing cramping and bleeding as if I were on my cycle and tried to make an appointment with my obgyn but they are booked until mid November when my first appointment is. I was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing this as well? Please let me know.

Re: Cramping, Spotting, or Bleeding?

• Ditto to PP. if it's a lot of bleeding and pain - go back to ER or call you ob and maybe be more clear about the urgency of your symptoms? That or find a new ob ASAP. Hope all is ok
  • Loading the player...
  • Yea you need to find a different dr. You should be able to get into your obs quickly if you are bleeding. Did you tell them you were bleeding? What test did the er run?

Come on Sticky baby!!
    EDD 6/30/2016
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD: 2/26/11  BORN: 2/15/2011

EDD: 2/23/2014  M/C 6/18/2013
    EDD 6/25/2014  M/C 11/8/2013
    M/C 4/20/2014
    M/C 6/22/2014

Our Z
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my Blog:
    http://gomommy-meandmyboys.blogspot.com/

• I agree with PPs, I'd find a new dr. If you are having that much pain and you are bleeding, you should be seen right away.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Cramping on its own is normal, but bleeding and cramping together, especially the weight of your period, is very concerning. If you didn't tell your OB you were bleeding give them a call back and make sure they know. If you did tell them and they refuse to squeeze you in, the I have to agree that finding a new OB might be in order.