June 2016 Moms
Options

Sore boobs, but are they getting any bigger?

I am 6 weeks along, and my boobs are sore, but I haven't noticed them getting any bigger yet. When does that start? I am looking forward to some major cleavage lol 

Re: Sore boobs, but are they getting any bigger?

• Options
    I think once heard every woman is different. Mine have been super sore and I slowly have grown out of my current bras. I'm 7w5d now. This week I was driving into work and just wanted to cut my bra off it felt so tight. I am now wearing sports bras because they are super comfortable and will buy me time until I switch to some maternity bras.
  • Options
    That was my first symptom. I found out I was expecting at 4w4d and my boobs had already grown a cup size. I'm now 6w4d and the growing has slowed but the soreness is still there.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is my second pregnancy my boobs didn't grow at all until my milk came in a couple days after giving birth. I woke up one morning feeling like I had gotten a boob job painful and giant
  • Options
    I went from a b to a c right away then they stopped growing (or slowed way down) during week 6. I was super pumped (lol) but hen noticed they got sweaty and touched at night so was enjoying my newfound curves a little less. Scared the bejeesus out of me when they stopped getting bigger! But baby is fine so I guess that's normal. Everyone's bbs are their own! I hope you get your dream cleavage soon! :)