Options

TWW Thursday

Re: TWW Thursday

• Options
    Month/cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: -2,-1, 0,+1

Testing plans: None

R/R/CS: Yay for crosshairs! I'm seriously considering not temping during this tww but we'll see if I can hold myself back. Last cycle I obsessed way too much and it was just a huge letdown.

GTKY- What Is your favorite thing to do on cold windy nights?
    Movie and popcorn with DH
    Me: 29 years old, DH: 31 years old
    TTC #1 since July 2015
    SA Feb 2016 & May 2016: Excellent count and motility, 3% morphology
    Surgery Dec 2016: submucosal fibroid removed
    Awaiting RE appointment

• Options
    @missthumpa I thought digitals were less sensitive, have you tried with a FRER?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mrsE2015mrsE2015 member
    edited October 2015

CD/DPO: 20/3

Timing: -6, 0, +3.

Testing plans: FF says November 14th but I will prob test before AF is due cuz I won't be able to wait! :-?? Even though I know I should prob. Just wait!

R/R/CS:This was my fist cycle actually ovulating (yay) so timing was a bit hard and was more of a guessing game. Lol I was going by FF suggested fertile window and O day, which was actually last week so when I didn't see the temp spike I was assuming it might be another cycle without O but then got the spike on CD 18. :D Wish we would have HIO a little more but sex on O day works out. :)

Cuddle up with DH, eat ice cream (I know not the warmest thing), and watch a movie!

@carolinw sorry you had to go through that! Some people are so rude!

@Ash9614 fingers crossed for AF holding off!!

@sldp123 I have a secret list too! :-$

@sboston06 and @addyplusone make that cycle triplets :P

@mali0902 :( creepy internet hug!

@LittleMissTimeLord mmmmmmhhh chili is so yummy!

@teamginger13 happy anniversary (early) :)

Edited: can't spell today!

• Options
    @missthumpa If it will make you feel better, go look at pregnancy charts on FF - there are definitely charts that show negative HPT results at DPO12+ that later ended with a positive. I saw one with a negative as late as DPO15. The waiting is hard but you might as well wait with some sliver of hope. 
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Month/cycle:  2/2

CD/DPO:  28/9

Timing:  all the FW days

Testing plans:  Welp. Obviously I tested again this morning. Thought I'd try a dollar store test today instead of Wondfo, but of course another BFN...

R/R/CS:  AF is due tomorrow. Last cycle on this day my temp dropped to 97.84, but it was the same today as it was yesterday, and the day before (98.17). I hate that the Target BBT kind of "favorites" temperatures. My chart looks weird with exactly the same temp 3 days in a row. In any case, I'm happy that it didn't drop yet because maybe the B complex I've been taking is actually lengthening my LP. I can't decide if I want to test again tomorrow, or just wait and see what temps do/if AF shows. 

GTKY- What Is your favorite thing to do on cold windy nights?  Snuggle on the couch with jammies, a blanket, Netflix or DVR shows, and DH of course!

ETA: My chart if anyone wants to CS. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5f3b5b

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    @anj27 Potentially, it just seems that everyone gets them at about 10 dpo and I used a digital. I think the chances are really slim unless I ovulated on day 18. I would rather wait another week for AF then look at another BFN!
    Digitals are less sensitive. Here's some links with helpful info:

FRER is 25 miu and Clear Blue Digital is 50 miu.

I'd test with a FRER before a digital. WAY less money. 

Maybe wait a few days, then test again. 
  • Options

CD/DPO: 32 / 2-4

Timing: -3,-2   or  -3,-1,0 depending on when I actually O'd

Testing plans: I am an early tester, I can never wait

R/R/CS: I guess I just have to come to terms with the fact that I have no idea when I actually O'd because I have a bad temp on CD 29 that makes it look like I O'd CD 28, but I think I may have O'd CD 30

GTKY- What Is your favorite thing to do on cold windy nights? reading a book on the couch
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 10/9

CD/DPO: 27/9

Timing: not great

Testing plans: none unless by some miracle AF doesn't show up at all which is highly doubtful since our timing was so bad this month.

R/R/CS: None today other than I yet again had to miss another trip to see my brother and my baby niece due to work.

Movie at home, a good dinner and hubby

Me: 30
    Hubs: 31
    Married: 05/04/2013
    BFP#1: Natural Loss; 8/12/14
    BFP#2: D&C 3/7/15

Chart Stalk:

• Options
    Margo412 said:
    @ArtlessIbex were you on BC before you started trying? I've been off of BC since January and my LP still varies between 11-14days. Some other ladies on here have had varying LPs that were on BC before so you may be still adjusting if you were too. I'm hoping it'll eventually be consistent because it makes the last few days of tww killer! Month/cycle: 9/9 CD/DPO: 28/12 Timing: -2, O Testing plans: tomorrow! R/R/CS: this week has been going by so slow! It's making me anxious about testing and AF so I gave DH a heads up yesterday that if AF shows I'm prob going to have another meltdown this weekend. GTKY- What Is your favorite thing to do on cold windy nights? Put some coveralls on and have a fire in the backyard.

--------qbf--------

@Margo412 I haven't been on hormonal BC for more than five years, and no BC at all for upwards of two years. My cycles are pretty regular, but this is just weird.  I've been temping for four months, so I don't have a huge base of knowledge to draw from though.  I just want AF to show so I can have done with it! 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @ArtlessIbex have you tried testing with something other than a digital? I've heard they're less sensitive than a FRER or Wondfo. 

@katetastrophem Not today I haven't.  I keep my Wondfos at work so I don't have them for FMU.  It keeps me from peeing on all the things.  If nothing happens for a couple days, I'll do a Wondfo.
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 8/9

CD/DPO: 16/1?

Timing: -2, 0 (maybe +1 if we HIO tonight)

Testing plans: 10 DPO

R/R/CS: I've been having a hard time pinpointing O this cycle due to a cold, but I had bleeding this morning which is usually a sign I've entered the LP so I think I'm in the TWW now.

GTKY- What Is your favorite thing to do on cold windy nights? Cuddle up under a blanket with some hot chocolate and Baileys. Usually I'll have a little kitty purring on my lap
  • Options
    LasscherLasscher member
    edited October 2015
    Month/cycle: 2/3

CD/DPO:16/ 2* (this is a guestimation from FF made this cycle because I didn't temp this month but charted CM and opk. Last month with temping I also got crosshairs on cycle day 14.)

Timing: EOD since AF, ED during FW except questionable "o" day and hopefully HIO EOD until next week.

Testing plans: when AF is due

R/R/CS: I'm trying to be somewhat detached from this cycle at this point meaning, not getting my hopes up that this will be it, while HIO to cover the bases. So far it's working because I've been really busy and it's too early to test. The real test of whether I have conquered the BSC of TWW is going to be around 9 dpo* when there is a potential possiblity that I could get a + if I am pregnant.

My mantra this month is I will not SS and I will not test before AF is due. I'm hoping I have more willpower than I have in the past 2 cycles.

GTKY: sweats cuddled with DH on the couch watching Movies drinking something hot
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 16 BMB-December Siggy Challenge- Holiday Animals 

• Options
    Month/cycle: 4/5

CD/DPO: 19/3

Timing: -5, -2, -1, 0

Testing plans: None

R/R/CS: FF moved my CHs because my temp spiked again today after a slow rise. If I get two more high temps it'll move them to yesterday, which I'm pretty sure is wrong. So I have a feeling FF will just play ping pong with my CHs until AF comes. 

GTKY- What Is your favorite thing to do on cold windy nights? Cuddle up with my husband and my puppies!
    Married 6/20/2015
    Mirena removed 7/6/2015
    TTC#1 July 2015
    BFP 12/4/2015
    Sam born 8/4/2016

• Options
    ***First TWW post from several-month lurker, CHART STALK PLEASE!!***

Month/cycle: 2/2 (1st cycle charting)

CD/DPO: 32/18 says FF with dotted CH, but color me skeptical...

Timing: Who the heck knows.  -3/-2/-1/0/1 if FF is correct about ovulation.  After I got solid CHs I stopped tracking it, but DH was out of town a lot so there was sadly little action in the week after the current CHs.

Testing plans:  None.  BFN at 14 DPO (based on FF dotted CHs).

R/R/CS:  OK, I could really use some insight and opinion from you wise ladies.  Here's a link to my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3691c4

This is my first full cycle charting (I practiced a bit at the end of last cycle), so it's kind of a mess.  All the open circles are because I have bad insomnia so I mark the sleep-deprived nights in FF so they get open-circled.  I've never been regular -- my cycle varies between 28 and 35 days, with 30-31 as both the average and the "normal" case (~3/4 of cycles).  In 15 years I've had one 27-day cycle and one 38-day cycle, so those are the outliers from that range.

Imagine my surprise this first cycle charting when I got solid CHs on CD 14!  I just assumed it was going to be one of the weird 27-28 day cycles... but of course, never having charted before, I don't know my LP, so I do realize I could just have an unusally long one.  I was surprised by the solid CHs from FF based on how many open circles plus the iffy temp shift, but I guess the positive OPK factored into that.  Anyway, after solid CHs, I stopped temping because I was driving myself crazy with the SS and overanalyzing.  I tested at 14 DPO, BFN.  So then I just assumed AF was around the bend.  Except... now I'm 18 DPO based on the original CHs and no sign of AF (not even symptoms now), and 2 days ago I had EWCM, so FF turned the CHs back to dotted as a result.  (I started temp'ing again when I realized I had trusted those CHs way too soon).

I think maybe CD 17 was a possible O date, not CD 14 like FF thinks?  In which case our timing was impossible -- and would still be a long LP, but more inside the bounds of "normal".  Or is this what an anovulatory cycle looks like?  I just want to start AF so I can move on to another cycle, darn it!  I'd really appreciate any thoughts from people more wise and experienced than myself!

GTKY- What Is your favorite thing to do on cold windy nights?  Curl up under a blanket with a notepad and a pen and write things.
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 12/13

CD/DPO: 24/9

Timing: 0-3 and 0+IUI

Testing plans: All day every day (still negative)

R/R/CS: This is our 3rd IUI since July. I know you aren't out until you're out, but I was really hoping I'd be turning a FRER by this point. (My LP is only 11 days. If it's going to stick, it needs to hurry up and get to implanting!)

GTKY- What Is your favorite thing to do on cold windy nights? We don't get many cold nights here, but I love cuddling up in a blanket on the balcony with a warm cup of fresh apple cider. Or if I'm back home, dragging my dad out to the fire pit to make s'mores.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Trying to conceive #2
    Me: 36 - slight DOR (AMH: 1.1), decent OAR; DH: 41 - Morphology 4%
    NTNP July-Aug 2014, ATTC Sept 2014-Present
    October 2014 - CP
    July 2015 - Clomid + #1 IUI = BFN
    September 2015 - Clomid + #2 IUI = CP
    October 2015 - Letrozole (5 follies - yay!) + #3 IUI = BFN
    November 2015 - CP
    December 2015 - CP
    February 2016 - Letrozole + #4 IUI = CP
    April 2016 - CP
    May/June 2016 - IVF #1 and IUI #5 (Estrace + Follistim + micro-hCG + HGH) = BFN

Struggled to conceive #1 2012-2013
    Me: Chronic Pain Condition since 2009, DH: Slightly Abnormal SA
    Clomid #1: March 2013 - BFN; Clomid + IUI: May 2013 CXL; BFP on 4/22/13 = Baby Boy #1 1/1/14

• Options

BaileyM321 - it's a bit hard to tell with the missing temps, but it does seem a bit suspect. Hopefully this will be your month, but if not, another month or two of temping should help you see a regular monthly pattern. (But you're right, it's anything but crystal clear this month.)               
    Sarafuss - thinking of you. I hate betas. The sympathy in their voice when they call is just too much, KWIM.     

missthumpa - yes, absolutely possible. I know I also play this mind game with myself. I've had the sperm find the egg 3 times now, but only 1 kid to show for it. My RE set me up with a "veteran" from their fertility program to be my new friend while we undergo treatments. She got pregnant on her 4th IUI, had a BFN at 13DPIUI and positive beta of only 24 on 14DPIUI and now has a healthy 6 month old. It isn't as common, but it's definitely possible!    

Trying to conceive #2
    October 2014 - CP
    November 2015 - CP
    December 2015 - CP
    April 2016 - CP

Clomid #1: March 2013 - BFN; Clomid + IUI: May 2013 CXL; BFP on 4/22/13 = Baby Boy #1 1/1/14

• Options
    Month/cycle:  6/4th month temping

CD/DPO: 31/12

Timing: -3, -2, 0 +1

Testing plans:  probably  tomorrow AM if temps don't drop significantly due to RE appt tomorrow afternoon

R/R/CS:  I don't think I've ever wanted AF so bad in my life......how crazy is that?  Temp dropped a little this AM though, so I'm hoping that pattern will continue tomorrow and AF will be here by lunch time or if she wanted to wait till after my appt tomorrow so that if they want to do an ultra sound or something then there is no "mess" for the dr to deal with, that's ok with me.

GTKY- What Is your favorite thing to do on cold windy nights?  snuggle, turn on our fire place, watch movies, eat yummy food  :)

@Artlesslbex        Well I'd agree with FF about O date, so that is a little odd about no AF and no BFP but maybe implantation happened on the later end of things for you?  Or your temp could drop more tomorrow and AF comes tomorrow?  If you are ok with BFNS you could test again tomorrow if your temp is still high or just wait till Saturday to test again.

@ash9614      I think I asked you but I'm not sure if you replied? i don't recall, I'm sorry, but what's a progesterone challenge?

@hrobinson7289       we all have our days  its hard not too during this process.  that is interesting about your spotting especially since your temp is still high....guess we'll have to wait to see what happens over the next few days.  Hang in there!!

@sldp123         I don't think the baby name list is cart before the horse either  :)  We've had a running list, DH actually has it on his phone, since probably 6 months before I stopped BC.   :)

@addyplusone       Sorry about DH being such a poop on your bday!  I hope he makes it up to you!!

@mali0902      Try to be good to you over the next few days, sorry about AF!

@Margo412     this week has been slow.....can't wait for it to be over.

@jhems776      awwwww, I'm sorry!!  I hope that you will be able to enjoy your lunch with your friend and not cry.  Its hard, just went through all that with one of my besties. And I hope that if AF is on her way that she's quick about it!

@ButterMyBiscuit         DH and I have slightly varied schedules so he leaves for work after I do and our dog will snuggle with him in bed after I feed the dog.  A few weeks ago, my DH and I were going somewhere and my DH was asking the dog if he wanted a "blanket fort".  I said a "what?"  He said a blanket fort.  I make him blanket forts before I leave for work everyday if he's down here.  He asked the dog again and the dog jumped right up on the couch and waited for the "blanket fort".  I said you just made my uterus ache and pulled at my heart strings.  sweetest thing ever. I looked @ your chart, didn't see anything too exciting......maybe in a few more days ?

@Mexier489         Can you email a pic of your chart to yourself and download and attach that way??

@sarafuss          hugs to you!!

@missthumpa       I'm going to agree with what others have said.  Implantation can occur anywhere between 6-12 DPO and its different for everyone.  So even though many others may have gotten a BFP on 10 DPO, they aren't you.  There's really no way to tell when implantation happened other than when you get a BFP.  Being that 12 days is the latest it should technically happen, 12 DPO could be too early to test because there is not enough hormone for the test to turn positive, even if it IS an early response.  The fine print on those things says positive results from the 1st day of your missed period.   So I'd wait it out a few more days before testing again, probably until at least Saturday at this point.  Also, since FF said your chart was triphasic, I'm still going to say that CD 16 was correct for O date, not CD 18.  A triphasic chart has multiple dips and rises.  Which your chart has.  So I'm going to still agree with FF on CD 16 as O date, especially if FF gave you a message about it being triphasic.  Hang in there girl!!

@ashbear720    I'd order a Mabis, that's what most people use and the Target thermometer favoring temps will not do you any favors in the future!

@oandmplus1    what does FF say if you put a higher temp in for tomorrow?
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing: -1,0

Testing plans: Hoping to wait another week, 11/5 - that would make me 13 DPO

R/R/CS: None today

GTKY- What Is your favorite thing to do on cold windy nights? Drink hot chocolate and cuddle on the couch
    July '16 May Siggy Challenge 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 29
    DH: 32
    Married: June 2011
    DD #1: December 2013
    DD #2: EDD July 2016
  • Options
    @MNturnsVA thanks! If AF shows I definitely plan on ordering a Mabis for next cycle! I can definitely see a general temp shift and it's good enough to spot O on my overall chart, but I totally don't believe the readouts. Like, are you really sure I'm 98.17 again today and not 98.16?? Stupid thing! lol.  FX for you - I hope things work out how you want them to! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @MNturnsVA- I know the feeling of hoping for an AF. But seriously, REs do so many "messy" transvag u/s - don't even think about sweating it! There's a reason the exam rooms are stocked with pads, pantyliners and tampons! Good luck!

Trying to conceive #2
    October 2014 - CP
    November 2015 - CP
    December 2015 - CP
    April 2016 - CP

• Options

@anj27 @chanfa I always thought that the CB were the most reliant ones. I might try a cheaper one on Monday if no AF! Oh really, I thought that they picked up the hormone earlier.
    Maybe I won't sign off this month just yet. Thanks

**loss mentioned**
    I don't know which is best out of all the tests out there, but with my only pregnancy so far that ended in a loss I used the clear blue digital and got several BFPs. And according to my blood results I never got near 50. My numbers never raised and it still picked up on it. I personally like those best and found them to be really sensitive, but that's also been my only experience.

• Options
    AndiPandi127AndiPandi127 member
    edited October 2015
    Lasscher said:
    My mantra this month is I will not SS and I will not test before AF is due. I'm hoping I have more willpower than I have in the past 2 cycles. 

@Lasscher I'm with ya! I'm liking the suggestions I've seen about focusing on a hobby. Fighting off the SS this month by learning a new piece on the piano. Nice and concentrate-y. 

ETA: tag
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 4

CD/DPO: 28/10

Timing: Took this month off, but still tracking. 

Testing plans: N/A

R/R/CS: Just waiting for AF so I can move on to the next cycle. Taking a cycle off sucked. My average LP is 13.5 days, but for whatever reason, I feel like AF is on her way. 

GTKY- What Is your favorite thing to do on cold windy nights? Curl up on the couch with hot cocoa and catch up on TV. 
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

CD/DPO: 19/3 (I think - not temping)

Timing: Good if my O date is right (using OPKs and monitoring CM), -4, -1, 0.

Testing plans: None yet

R/R/CS: We had house guests and busy work schedules for the past week or so, so weren't able to fit in more days before or after O. Hopefully our timing is as good as I think it is. I've started getting more EWCM today so hopefully we'll have sex tonight. H is getting laser eye surgery tomorrow so I assume we'll be taking a few days off. We'll see.

GTKY- What Is your favorite thing to do on cold windy nights? tea, blanket and netflix
  • Options
    More ranting and TMI: Ugh, more spotting, none that is hitting the underwear but when I use the restroom.  I seriously have been holding it because I just don't want to see it anymore.  I want to get drunk tonight but for the super duper slim chance I am KU I will have just one glass of wine.  
  • Options
    oandmplus1oandmplus1 member
    edited October 2015
    @MNturnsVA it makes me 4 dpo today. It doesn't move if I discard the temp on CD 29, but it moves CH to CD30 if I make CD 28 lower. Here is what it looks like with a high temp for tomorrow.
    I took the temp on CD 29 45 min earlier than normal and I had my DD crawl into my bed and toss and turn for 15 min with me before I temped, so I have no idea how much it was effected.

• Options
    I have a question, I'm new, what does "timing" mean?  Like if I'm filling out the information for this board, what do you put for timing?  Thanks!
  • Options
    @oandmplus1 Your chart looks a bit like mine, with one pre-O temp above CL and one (or two, in my case) post-O temp below CL... What happens if you don't discard CD29 but put in a slightly lower temp? 

• Options
    BaileyM321 If I focus on only the closed circle temps I could see CD14 or 17 but looking at all of the temps I would think anovulatory. I'm guessing FF is saying CD14 because of the +OPK that day. The EWCM coming back is also skeptical. I would def recommend charting the entire cycle for several cycles before taking the TWW off so you can get a better feel for everything.

Me: 27

DH: 34

TTC #1 Feb 2015

• Options
    bcurchoe said:

I have a question, I'm new, what does "timing" mean?  Like if I'm filling out the information for this board, what do you put for timing?  Thanks!

Those are the days you had sex during your fertile window. 0 means day of ovulation and the negative numbers are the days before ovulation. For instance, this month, I'm -3 and -1. Meaning three days before ovulation and the day before ovulation.
  • Options
    bcurchoe said:
    Timing is the times you had sex relative to ovulation.  Only days -4 (4 days before O) to +1 (1 day after O) matter.  So if I had sex with DH two days before ovulation, and the day of ovulation, my timing would be -2, 0
  • Options
    bcurchoe said:

Timing means when you had intercourse during your fertile window. Sperm can live for five days and we count the day after ovulation b/c the fertile window ends approximately 12 to 24 hours after ovulation.

So timing could be -5, -4, -3, -2, -1, O, O+1

Meaning five days before, four days before... Day of ovulation and ovulation plus one (sometimes written +1)
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    @carolinw I'm so scared to tell many people that we're TTC because of stuff like that! I don't know what I would have said, but I'm sorry that happened to you!

Month/cycle: 1/1 CD/DPO: 21/11-13? Not sure about O day since didn't temp - estimate based on CM and past cycles

Timing: EOD Testing plans: I hoped to wait till Sunday, but I realized I won't last that long. I'll use a cheapie tomorrow.

R/R/CS: Trying to education my husband on all things fertility is hilarious! I think it's that he doesn't want to hear about it because he'd rather that we just have lots of BD all the time rather than having lots of BD during the fertile window. But yesterday I was quizzing him to see if he had picked anything up, and I went back to the most basic biology and asked: "How many sperms can get into an egg?" His answer: "Three!" Me: "No, the egg has half of the genetic material for a human and the sperm has half of the genetic material for a human, so only one sperm can fertilize an egg, and then you have all the genetic material you need." Him "And if more sperms get in, then you get triplets, right?!"

GTKY- What Is your favorite thing to do on cold windy nights? Work out on the bike trainer???

*Edited because the formatting was weird.
  • Options

CD/DPO: 18/3

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1

Testing plans: try to wait until 12dpo but we will see what happens

R/R/CS: My last cycle’s LP was 15 days.  FF is predicting 14 days for this cycle.  My shortest LP has been 13 days.  I don’t know if I should go off of what FF has or not.  I guess we will see what happens. 

GTKY- What Is your favorite thing to do on cold windy nights? Curl up with a warm blanket.

• Options
    @Margo412 and @adunkin: Thank you both for the chart stalk!

Anovulatory is my growing conviction, too.  I almost want to go POAS because I haven't since 14 DPO and now I'm "18 DPO", but I always find those stark white BFNs so crushing and I feel pretty sure that if this was the cycle, I'd have tested positive at 14 DPO.  It just doesn't even really look like a temp shift at all to me.

I wish I'd started charting years ago so I'd know how often I had cycles like this!  Hmph.  I've definitely learned my lesson the hard way on stopping charting during the 2WW.  Oops.
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 12/ 10

CD/DPO: 41/  Who knows

Timing: EOD

Testing plans: POAS every few days just incase but pretty sure I never ovulated. 

R/R/CS: I have watery CM again today, this cycle is SOOO strange. I think my body keeps wanting to O and then doesn't. This is no officially my longest cycle since TTC. At least my RE referral is in so we can figure out what's wrong. 

GTKY- What Is your favorite thing to do on cold windy nights? Binge watch lame reality TV or crime shows. Lots of cuddles with my hubby and puppy as well. 

@BaileyM321  - I have been going through the same thing, pretty sure I didn't ovulate but have been POAS every few days just incase. I am now on like 20 DPO. 

• Options

Month/cycle: 9/9

CD/DPO: 25/11

Timing: -1 +1

Testing plans: not until AF is late

R/R/CS: I've had a headache pretty much everyday this week (I'm sure it's the weather changing/stress). Trick or Treat is tonight and it's the first time we get to pass out candy (we bought our house in January). I'm excited but wondering if it's going to make me sad.

GTKY- What Is your favorite thing to do on cold windy nights? Snuggle with my husband and fur babies watching tv/movie.

My Chart: https://www.ovagraph.com/cycles/343326/1552628/chart

***********************************************************************************************************************************
    ~Formerly @dogmomwantinghuman ~
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since January 2015
    BFP #1: 11/30/15| MC 12/16/15BFP # 2: 6/2/16 | EDD 2/16/17

• Options

CD/DPO: 16 / 8, supposedly, i feel like it is awfully early

Timing: If O date is true, i at least have good timing -3, -1, 0

Testing plans: Nov. 11, AF should be 2 days late.

R/R/CS: My cross hairs went from solid to dashed today :(

GTKY- What Is your favorite thing to do on cold windy nights? Cuddle, Cocoa, and Movies..