June 2015 Moms

Pregnant Again

Re: Pregnant Again

• Lol! So excited for you @MamaBish! Nothing like pink pee glitter everywhere!
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations on your baby girl @MamaBish!!
  • You ladies are the best!! <3
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Congratulations! Also, hell to the no over here lol
  • I just found out I'm pregnant. I'm not happy, it wasn't planned, and I can't stop crying. HELP!
  • bwow615bwow615 member
    @mamabish congratulations!!  
  • @MamaBish congrats! Sending prayers for you & LO.
  • @MamaBish that's so awesome and isn't technology great I love that premie babies have such a fighting chance these days. Congrats moma !!!!
  • Congrats!!! Hope she gets bigger and you can take her home soon! 
  • @MamaBish Congratulations!! What a beautiful and special name. So wonderful you get to snuggle her, and that she's feisty. I hope Savannah grows fast and furious so she can come home soon. Have been thinking of you and wishing you and baby all the health. 
  • @MamaBish she is perfection!!! Congratulations. Such an adorable photo. Hope everything runs smoothly 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 12/23/13 MMC 01/24/14 @ 9w5days

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• aj1327aj1327 member
    @MamaBish what a previous picture of love. So glad Savannah is doing well and is a feisty little one. I think of you often and will be sending lots of positive thoughts your way! Thank you so much for popping into the June board to let us know. Please keep us posted! 
  • @MamaBish she is beautiful! Congrats!
  • @MamaBish she is beautiful and perfect!  congratulations!  
  • mindaamindaa member
    Congrats! You are both beautiful - prayers for a smooth recovery for you and that a strong, healthy Savannah will get to go home soon!
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

• @MamaBish Congratulations! What a beautiful name and picture! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness with your growing family!  <3
  • yay!!!!  So thrilled for you!  What an awesome thing that you get to hold and snuggle her already.  She must be a fighter :)@MamaBish
  • congrats @mjschenk !!! so excited for you!
  • @mjschenk we are not on birth control anymore, but i am still nursing/pumping.  Did you get your period back prior to conceiving (sorry if I am being too intrusive)?  just curious how it worked for you.  I still haven't gotten a period.  I know it's still possible to get pregnant, just not sure how likely it will be for me.  
  • @swiebe yes I stopped taking birth control and had two periods before getting pregnant. I have always been regular and pretty much went back to that right away. My LO still breast feeds first thing in the morning and at bed. Will be completely weaning the next few weeks if he takes cows milk without a problem.
  • Yay!  @mjschenk!!!  When are you due?
    I am also pregnant (#3 here) and am 8 weeks today, based on LMP.