June 2015 Moms

Pregnant Again

Wow. So we are pregnant again. My husband and I are absolutely freaking out. We are excited and scared and well HELLO I don't want to be pregnant again right now.
(I know babies are a blessing and this is meant to be) but ahhhhhh. Help? Just needing some moral support.

Re: Pregnant Again

• Wowza!!! Congrats lady!!! If it makes you feel any better, I'm not on any type of birth control and we are pretty lazy about using condoms...
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 12/23/13 MMC 01/24/14 @ 9w5days

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I think it's great!!! Congrats!! I keep thinking about having kids close in age for many reasons but one of the big ones is using all the same stuff u bought or received for the first one ;) and as soon as u feel those first flutters I bet all worries go out the window! Congrats again!
  • Congrats momma. They'll be besties for sure :))
  • Congratulations!!! I'm sure it will be overwhelming and amazing all at the same time. Lots of perks to having 2 close together.., 1) they'll be inseparable, 2) you'll still be in diaper/baby mode by the time baby #2 comes along 3) it's usually an easier adjustment for your first being so young, etc etc.. Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!
  • Congrats! I wish you a healthy, happy pregnancy!
  • How exciting! You'll be fine, enjoy this pregnancy and your growing family!
  • I think it's great!! Congratulations!! You can handle it!
  • Thank you so much ladies!!
  • I got pregnant on birth control the first time... And this time with condoms. But thanks for the negativity?

That <1% chance is now scaring me!

Congrats btw and hope you have an easy pregnancy :)
  • Congrats to both of you! Here's wishing you happy healthy pregnancies @foxa319 and @bryannatutcher
  • This was me last year, @bryannatutcher and @foxa319! My DD's are 11.5 months apart. I agree with pp's about the positive aspects of having babes close together, and it's so much fun as they start to interact more and more. I won't lie, it's nuts at times, though!
  • ashleymc09ashleymc09 member
    edited November 2015
    Congratulations original poster! Sorry..I had a related question but I don't want to hijack your thread, so Ive edited my post to move my question to a different thread..
  • Congrats! You are brave but like others have said it will be nice having two so close..hope you have an easy healthy pregnancy
  • Congratulations!!
  • Congrats @taboullio84! What's your due date? I'm in the same boat due July 9th! I'm double boarding now between here and the July 2016 board! Also scared and nervous but excited! My pregnancy is way different this time, none of the nausea, vomitting or cramps I had with ds, just super emotional! Cry like 3x a day for no reason! Wishing you a healthy easy pregnancy!
  • Congrats ladies! Wishing you healthy happy pregnancies!
  • @taboullio84 I was just wondering if you were still around, congratulations!
  • Congrats on the BFP! Wishing you a safe and easy pregnancy.
  • KarasTwin said:

@taboullio84 I was just wondering if you were still around, congratulations!

I couldn't log in for the longest time..I could read but not comment. I finally figured out the password.lol
  • Is it sick in the head that I am envious? I am already dreaming of #2 despite our challenges the first time around and an LO who is still not sleeping through the night...I suppose I am already used to running on fumes, so what difference would one more make? Lol (I say that with total tired mommy sarcasm). Congrats!!!
  • I'm with you on the June 2017!!! Possibly June 2018 if DH gets his way.
  • 2017 sounds good to me :smiley: I want to start trying when LO turns 1
  • cait7425 said:

I'm with you on the June 2017!!! Possibly June 2018 if DH gets his way.

This is us exactly! My DH would be good with June 2019 too.